• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought it was pretty good lmao. Some things though is that the Sonic Screwdriver definitely has some new abilities which I'm not sure are there. Remember the diagrams and shields and stuff he was creating?

I thought it was pretty good lmao. Some things though is that the Sonic Screwdriver definitely has some new abilities which I'm not sure are there. Remember the diagrams and shields and stuff he was creating?
I've already watched the episode, and for me, it was a great one. Donna, as one of my favorite companions, was fantastic as always. As for the shield wall, I don't recall that from before, so it must be a new ability indeed.

The new episode was kind of weak, imo, but I really liked the new TARDIS design.
I'd say it's probably the weakest episode with Donna in it, though I think it's a huge step up in terms of quality in comparison to what's come before, and it's obvious Tenant and Tate are enjoying their roles again.

Honestly, I just wish we'd see more of them.

I will say though, I didn't like the TARDIS design, too sleek. It's like a modernized version of the Classic designs, but I liked the Grunge designs from 9 and 10

Anyone see the new episode?

It seems like they're adapting all the old Fourth Doctor comics. The universe has an edge, and The Doctor and Donna accidentally reach there, which seems to be a nod to this story.

Overall, solid episode. There were certain aspects I didn't like, like some of the CGI, but nothing that bad.

Anyone see the new episode?

It seems like they're adapting all the old Fourth Doctor comics. The universe has an edge, and The Doctor and Donna accidentally reach there, which seems to be a nod to this story.

Overall, solid episode. There were certain aspects I didn't like, like some of the CGI, but nothing that bad.
Nah, tbf, RTD has always assumed the Universe has an edge, since the Medusa cascade is supposedly at the edge of the Universe. Haven't watched it yet, but I plan to now

Nah, tbf, RTD has always assumed the Universe has an edge, since the Medusa cascade is supposedly at the edge of the Universe. Haven't watched it yet, but I plan to now
In the episode of the Doctor's wife, Amy, Rory and the Doctor travel along the edge of the universe to leave it and enter a planetoid that orbits the universe.

so it's very consistent

In the episode of the Doctor's wife, Amy, Rory and the Doctor travel along the edge of the universe to leave it and enter a planetoid that orbits the universe.

so it's very consistent
There's also The Planet of Evil.

Sometimes space is infinite, sometimes it's not. The Doctor implies it's more of a mathematical thing, though.

There's also The Planet of Evil.

Sometimes space is infinite, sometimes it's not. The Doctor implies it's more of a mathematical thing, though.
I mean, it could be infinite, just infinity has an edge too, like in Marvel.

Given that finite time is also called infinite in stories like Neverland, I can definitely see that being the case.

Right, so watched the episode.

Yeah, it seems like the Universe itself is infinite, just that the things in the Universe don't go out that far, or rather, haven't gone that far yet. So Space is infinite, just Matter isn't.

Did someone who read "Timewyrm: Revelation" manage to understand what happened at the end? Like, did the Doctor become the universe? I didn't quite grasp what happened in his final battle with the Timewyrm...

There were nice mentions of old DW there key of time,Logopolis ,trial of the timelord gods of ragnarok
and more

The toymaker is mentioned to have turned the guardians of time and space into vodoo dolls.

the toymaker meeting the master near death and playing a game, the master losing and getting turned into a golden tooth the toymaker has on him

The doctor saying how the toymaker is above the tardis, it an idea the toymaker would throw away

the toymaker casually travelling from 1920s to 2023

also mention of the toymaker being a guardian with him representing play with mentioning the order and chaos ones

There is mention of a future villain that even the toymaker is afraid of

Last edited:
There were nice mentions of old DW there key of time,Logopolis ,trial of the timelord gods of ragnarok
and more

The toymaker is mentioned to have turned the guardians of time and space into vodoo dolls.

the toymaker meeting the master near death and playing a game, the master losing and getting turned into a golden tooth the toymaker has on him

The doctor saying how the toymaker is above the tardis, it an idea the toymaker would throw away

the toymaker casually travelling from 1920s to 2023

also mention of the toymaker being a guardian with him representing play with mentioning the order and chaos ones

There is mention of a future villain that even the toymaker is afraid of
Minor note, but they don't explicitly call him a guardian, although the implications are obviously there.

I really liked this episode, for me the best of the three. For me it had a really cool cosmic horror feel to a certain point and then the good old comedy.

There's a huge revision in general that's very close to beginning (I've just been waiting for The Giggle and Liberation of the Daleks).

The exact rating will depend on what's accepted.

There's a huge revision in general that's very close to beginning (I've just been waiting for The Giggle and Liberation of the Daleks).

The exact rating will depend on what's accepted.
when do you think it'll be out we also need to revamp the profiles with links and stuff ngl

I was planning a Wednesday release.

Part 1 will be on the cosmology (since I've found out that's the easiest one to get out of the way), part 2 will be on ratings and clean-up (including vastly improved civilization profiles), and part 3 will be on p&a revisions.

Fyi, what I'm covering in part 1 is
  • Higher Dimensions
  • Pre-Universe
  • N-Space/the Web of Time
  • Multiverse
  • Vortex (Universal/Multiversal)
  • The Voids
  • The Land of Fiction

Last edited:
I was planning a Wednesday release.

Part 1 will be on the cosmology (since I've found out that's the easiest one to get out of the way), part 2 will be on ratings and clean-up (including vastly improved civilization profiles), and part 3 will be on p&a revisions.
I'm assuming the guardians of time will be upgraded?

They could be upgraded or downgraded. Like I said, it depends on what's accepted.

I was reading The Coming of the Terraphiles, and it implies that the Time Lords borrowed Time Lords from across infinity.
  • 'So in all these universes there might be more Amy Ponds, more - I don't know - Jonathan Rosses and Will Smiths and Gabe Byrnes?' 'Yep. More or less.' 'And more Doctors?' 'Ah, well...''You really are the only one?' 'Time Lord. The Time War got a bit desperate towards the end.' 'But you said our actions were echoed over and over again as if to infinity.' 'But by us. I'm not sure. There are people who take the same actions, fulfil, if you like, the same destinies. Everywhere, throughout the multiverse there are people like us trying to put things right or sometimes just trying to stop things getting any worse - echoes of echoes, shadows of shadows. Call some archetypes. Jung did. But maybe we're all archetypes. Maybe there's no such thing as an original? Maybe the multiverse has no original. The World Snake eats its own tail. No beginning and no end.' He looked into her eyes. He grinned. 'We carry on for ever. Paradox upon paradox,'

not really, there isn`t anything new for the toymaker that he hasn`t already shown in old who and is in his profile, it would just be a new character image being added thats is
There is.

Not in terms of powers and abilities, naturally.

But he does flat out state "Do you think a grand total of two could make me shiver when I've played against the Guardians of Time and Space and shrank them into Voodoo dolls?"

That's above his current classification as a member of the Guardians of Time

There is.

Not in terms of powers and abilities, naturally.

But he does flat out state "Do you think a grand total of two could make me shiver when I've played against the Guardians of Time and Space and shrank them into Voodoo dolls?"

That's above his current classification as a member of the Guardians of Time
For a being as powerful as him, how'd he lose a game of catch? probably PIS or just didn't want to use his powers cause he doesn't cheat

Back