• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plus as the God of War, even without the BoO, Kratos can Power Steal and Power Null himself with his bare hands, he can also absorb powers via contact.

Plus as the God of War, even without the BoO, Kratos can Power Steal and Power Null himself with his bare hands, he can also absorb powers via contact.
Fair enough, but strange could just absorb kratos from a distance can't he? And he still has causality manipulation doesn't he?

Fair enough, but strange could just absorb kratos from a distance can't he? And he still has causality manipulation doesn't he?
Kratos resists Absorption from Sirens and Hades, and is Acausal. Changing his past will not affect him anymore because he killed the Sisters of Fate and cut off his Thread of Fate.

I thought only acausality type 4 could do that. Not 1. To negate causality manipulation.
Hmmmmmm

In any case, I still doubt Strange would use that right off the bat, as he never did it in his fight against Infinity Ultron, and Kratos could just as easily hop between dimension to dimension to avoid it. The range on his weapons are simply put, insane.

And if for even one moment Kratos can touch Strange with the Claws, he'd straight up absorb everything in him back.

Hmmmmmm

In any case, I still doubt Strange would use that right off the bat, as he never did it in his fight against Infinity Ultron, and Kratos could just as easily hop between dimension to dimension to avoid it. The range on his weapons are simply put, insane.

And if for even one moment Kratos can touch Strange with the Claws, he'd straight up absorb everything in him back.
So it's either kratos close the gap and absorbs strange first or strange let's loose and use causality manipulation then?

So it's either kratos close the gap and absorbs strange first or strange let's loose and use causality manipulation then?
Kratos will automatically let loose from the get-go and use everything in his arsenal to tie up loose ends. He never leaves any of his targets alive nor gives them any benefit of the doubt.

If Strange tries Causality Manip, Kratos would just straight up take it up a notch and use his other Power Absorption abilities like Scourge of Erinys that don't require him to perform physical contact or use many of his other BFR methods (Ares portal or Blade of Olympus's Divine Reckoning).

Another fact: Kratos can take his absorption up a notch all the way to Type 1 Concepts, that's why he's now the new God of Death, Destroyer of Worlds, after he whacked Thanatos for killing his brother Deimos.

Kratos will automatically let loose from the get-go and use everything in his arsenal to tie up loose ends. He never leaves any of his targets alive nor gives them any benefit of the doubt.

If Strange tries Causality Manip, Kratos would just straight up take it up a notch and use his other Power Absorption abilities like Scourge of Erinys that don't require him to perform physical contact or use many of his other BFR methods (Ares portal or Blade of Olympus's Divine Reckoning).
Hmm...I'll see what others think before I vote.

Kratos should resist chance manip as well, as he has great resistance to fate manipulation, and causality manip is a sub-skill of fate manipulation
Probability Manip? Not necessarily, Kratos hasn't shown Resistance to Luck-based powers, only Fate-based powers that also happens to involve Death Manip.

......what's the difference tho? I've never understood this lmfao

Isn't it more impressive to resist your fate being set, as in going to happen 100%, than someone who's extremely lucky?
Why can you resist one but not the other?

......what's the difference tho? I've never understood this lmfao

Isn't it more impressive to resist your fate being set, as in going to happen 100%, than someone who's extremely lucky?
Why can you resist one but not the other?
Because applying such logic would be like if you can resist existence erasure, you can resist getting your internal organs imploding.

Uhh....not..really?
I mean Fate manipulation seems to be a much more potent and grand ability that works much better than being extremely lucky.
With Fate manipulation its pretty set in stone.

The example you gave are two completely different powers. EE and Telekinesis are two different powers, whereas supernatural luck and Fate manipulation the same intent with one doing that better. But maybe you're right. I'll leave it here

Uhh....not..really?
I mean Fate manipulation seems to be a much more potent and grand ability that works much better than being extremely lucky.

The example you gave are two completely different powers. EE and Telekinesis are two different powers, whereas supernatural luck and Fate manipulation the same intent with one doing that better. But maybe you're right. I'll leave it here
That's in general, but not always.

I used EE and typical dura neg. Not telekinesis.

Uhh....not..really?
This is true, generic probability manipulation falls flat against Fate Resistance.
Unless it's some dummy whack HD or abstract or impossible quantum bullshittery along with Resistance neg probability hax isn't useful against Fate Resistance.

Back