• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Low 2-C As the god of war Kratos vs Post Fusion Strange
*Speed Equalised

Strange Supreme: 0 ()

Kratos: 10 (BEASTHEART880,DarlingAurora,Greatsage13th,Popted2,MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer,XXKINGXX69,Noneless21,JaxWolf4,KLOL506,Gasper)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm...

Well, for starters, Kratos seems to have resistance to a vast majority of Strange Supreme's powers save for the Higher-dimensional stuff, Transmutation (NVM he has Transmutation Resistance), and Causality Manip and prolly some other stuff I missed but uh, Kratos is immune to changes in time because of taking the powers of the Sisters of Fate. And he has most of Ares' abilities for his own which include some decent Reality Warping and somesuch.

Though Kratos himself will eventually go through some serious upgrades in the near future.

Last edited:
I specifically made it 2018 Kratos in-case Ragnarok, hopefully, gets it's own separate key, thereby allowing the match to be kept.

Well, Norse Kratos does retain all of his Resistances from his Greek days but has none of the OP hax he gained from the other gods, Titans or his time as the God of War.

Also Norse Kratos is lacking a lot of his Runic Attacks, Enchantments, and effects from his special attacks and weapon handles.

Isn't Higher-Dimensional Manip 4-D based on Strange ******* up his universe?
Isn't in doctor strange in multiverse of madness revealed he didn't destroy his universe because he is still living inside it or is that a completely different universe?

Well, Norse Kratos does retain all of his Resistances from his Greek days but has none of the OP hax he gained from the other gods, Titans or his time as the God of War.

Also Norse Kratos is lacking a lot of his Runic Attacks, Enchantments, and effects from his special attacks and weapon handles.
So is it a stomp for Strange Supreme?

'Kay so, what does Dr. Strange start off with?

Because Kratos pretty much has the abilities of both Hades and Ares here. And his Blade of Olympus is a force to be reckoned with.

Kratos also resists a majority of Strange's abilities while also possessing a majority of them, plus his versatility in combat is just on another level entirely. That and Kratos's ability to manipulate chains would be more than a match for Strange's Thread Manipulation.

What about Doc's Higher Dimensional Hax?
Apparently he uses it in the form of barriers to hold back a collapsing timeline, but ultimately he failed.

Whereas peeps like Atlas? He did that for 2 decades by lifting up the entire Pantheon. Hercules also did it for an unknown timeframe, and Kratos by now is far, far stronger than them in pure physical strength.

Oh yeah that's true.

I vote Kratos then. Hard counter to Strange's abilities.

He can soul rip.
He can petrify.
And Most importantly, seeing as he's going against a fellow magic user he can powernull with Zeus' fury, and especially, the blade of Olympus.

I think Kratos takes this 10/10
and proceeds to solo the verse

Oh yeah that's true.

I vote Kratos then. Hard counter to Strange's abilities.

He can soul rip.
He can petrify.
And Most importantly, seeing as he's going against a fellow magic user he can powernull with Zeus' fury, and especially, the blade of Olympus.

I think Kratos takes this 10/10
and proceeds to solo the verse
Alioth: AM I A JOKE TO YOU

Can't doctor strange just mirror dimension kratos?
Kratos having Teleportation and Dimensional Travel from Ares and the power of the Fates says no.

Also he can literally rain down attacks on Strange using Claws of Hades from other universes away.

That and Kratos can BFR and Power-Null Strange as well using the Blade of Olympus.

Back