• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Even if strange doesn't kill her, strange will try to trap her in the mirror dimension or use a portal and send her to a different universe

2. Um, Strange is comparable to incomplete infinity gauntlet thanos. If Strange fought base thanos would have been destroyed or at least sent to a different universe

1. Read the rest of my post please

2. Strange is comparable physically to Thanos and his file supports this, there is no proof the gems make the user physically stronger aside from the power stone.

Wanda might get buffed, yeah, but this thread is made before the Disney+ show either way, so it wouldn't matter here. Would it?

after seeing both arguments i can see why strange would win, wandas only way of winning would be to tk crush him from the jump, i do think the portals are avoidable since she can levitate and the mirrior dimmension can be dodged or Maybe even broken

id give it to strange for being way more versatile and experinced and well as more ways to win

Yeah .... I'm with Gar here. Wanda twitches her wrist and Strange dies. EG Wanda is bloodlusted which means she throws energy blasts which get blocked before she just TKs Strange and ignores travel time like she did to Thanos when she pulled a Vader on him. As seen with her when she starts the fight, she immediately flies which definitely helps with slingring or MD portals, her TK is stronger than Thanos which WoG sasy can't harm Thanos so she can tank that, her lifting is greater than Thanos who overpower an army of Stranges with one hand etc etc. Wanda outstats Strange in every way and demolishes him because of his pathetic dura. Strange doesn't even have his timestone which seems to be his most consistent opneing move, the next thing being his BFR which she counters by flying.

Voting Wanda for squishing Strange like a grape.

That was a fun little read.

Wanda. Versitility is nice and all but hand squeeze kinda beats it out right now. Quickest he can do is banish her but Strange's head will probably pop off before that.

I do honestly doubt how much TK to crush will be a thing when I mostly remember Wanda doing it twice, and both times were against people she was really hating really hard at the time, but I see her pulling it out and beating him first regardless.

Kidkinsey said:
after seeing both arguments i can see why strange would win, wandas only way of winning would be to tk crush him from the jump, i do think the portals are avoidable since she can levitate and the mirrior dimmension can be dodged or Maybe even broken

id give it to strange for being way more versatile and experinced and well as more ways to win
.....You just said his one way to win was dodgeable yet you voted Strange? That's reasoning for Wanda winning moreso then Strange

No, because neither side has reached seven yet, and that's the starting point for whether or not a match gets added to begin with.

You know what, discusion like this are totally pointless. The winner will be the one who was chosen by the director to win. Your opinions about who is more "powerful" won't change it.

Probably Dr Strange 2 villain will be nightmare, so why would they fight, maybe nightmare will affect wanda mentally. And like i said talking about who is stronger is stupid because in movies like avengers(and all MCU) anyone can win with anyone.

Yes, the writes decide who wins, and previous feats don't actually matter that much in a lot of fictional fights. Still, the point of this place is to argue about those fictional fights, so we just use what they've shown beforehand.

Just saying, Strange can move his portals around, so Wanda being able to fly doesn't automatically counter portals.

Voting inconclusive or possibly leaning towards Wanda.

Strange can BFR her but Wanda levitates a lot in battle so closing her in a portal would be very hard to do.Considering Strange's range and shields I can easily see her TK crushing.Also don't know if Wanda's mindhax would be helpful here or would she lead with it.

Couldn't Strange BFR her like he did in Endgame ? Also, the Duplication spell seems very useful to trick enemies. Granted Wanda could just oblirate the clones with Energy Projection waves but but from what we can see, the clones were at least partially able to restrain Thanos and were dispatached because he used the Power Stone to destroy them and the Sould Stone to detect the true one at the same time. Again, Wanda could oblirate them but Strange could BFR her before she does it or he will incapacitate her with the spell he tried to use to remove the Gauntlet from Thanos's arm in IW.

My guess is that Wanda has more raw power and thus, if she has one hit on Strange, unless he reacts in seconds at least, he's dead. But Strange is far more versatile and experienced so he could counter that.

Wanda never, ever starts with squishing unless she ******* hates you. And the two times where she did use her squishy ability, instead of just decimating the oppponent immediately, she wanted to let them suffer.

If this is an In-character, bloodlusted fight, I'd argue she would never try crushing Strange since she never attempted such unless in very specific situations. But Strange gets rid of her looong before she crushes him. Still voting Strange.

People keep on forgetting that in the ENTIRETY of the events in Age of Ultron, and all her fights in Civil War, she never ever crushes anyone except Ultron. Even when she was about to ******* die and Hawkeye had to give her a pep talk, she didn't use her TK crush powers.

If she couldn't use those powers even when her life is very much close to being over, she would never TK crush Strange, even if she was missing an arm.

<In character, bloodlusted fight

K.

Strange has never lead with the mirror dimension once, Levitation helps against the portals like I mentioned above earlier

Yes. Characters can be bloodlusted but still In-Character. It's happened before, many times.

And levitation does nothing, Strange has created several dozens of portals at the same time, SEVERAL of which were many meters off the ground.

And we've seen Strange use it in a fight. Granted, he didn't lead with it, but Strange uses it before Wanda kills her.

Even if we assume Strange only uses Mirror Dimension as a last resort-which is horsehsit-that means that he'd still use it at a point. Wanda never TK crushes, which is her only way to win since Strange would dodge all her energy blasts.

Strange also uses his BFR portals in battle, so there's that, too. Wanda loses.

I agree with Ayewale on bloodlust, in character being a thing. Like Wanda ... in Endgame ... which is being used ... for this match ... who waves her hand and Stephen strangely dies.

Never TK crushes? Have you watched the Wanda vs Thanos fight in Endgame by any chance? Rather riveting fight choreo which just so happens to have Wanda crushing someone with Thanos.

The portals in the air are irrelevant. The point is that levitation prevents her from falling into any. He can make some in the air but she has eyes and TK stronger than Thanos' dura which WoG states can't be harmed by sling ring portals closing on him.

Yeah, she TK crushes Thanos because -He killed Vision, her one true love and don't forget -He killed several trillion people.

When she was in AoU, we saw her use it EXCLUSIVELY against an opponent who had hurt her on on a comparable level to Thanos.

Apart from Thanos/Ultron, name any other instance, she virtually never uses it. She has no reason to TK crush strange.

Also, unless I'm forgetting, Wanda doesn't really spam flying much. In fact, she stays on the ground a lot of the time, especially when using telekinesis (in Civil War, she stays on the ground when containing a chemical gas explosion, stays on the ground while crushing thanos, stays on the ground while crushing Ultron). She could fall in.

Also, her eyes mean nothing when the portals pretty much materialize anywhere. If she fell even a few feet and the portal closed, that's an instant vivisection. Also that statement about Thanos not being affected by portals is cool but...why does that matter?

Schnee One said:
2. Kill her with what? Strange never kills people in character, the one time he did he felt incredible remorse, if you're going to say Scarlet doesn't crush people unless she hates them don't even try saying Strange will kill her.
This is a VERY dumb statement once you realize that both fighters have that magic little thing called 'being Bloodlusted'. Also, even if he wasn't, I'm 1000% confident that he killed more than his share of demons during the big ending of Endgame.

AnonymousBlank said:
I agree with Ayewale on bloodlust, in character being a thing. Like Wanda ... in Endgame ... which is being used ... for this match ... who waves her hand and Stephen strangely dies.
Never TK crushes? Have you watched the Wanda vs Thanos fight in Endgame by any chance? Rather riveting fight choreo which just so happens to have Wanda crushing someone with Thanos.

The portals in the air are irrelevant. The point is that levitation prevents her from falling into any. He can make some in the air but she has eyes and TK stronger than Thanos' dura which WoG states can't be harmed by sling ring portals closing on him.
That was base Thanos. Strange fought on par with Thanos with 4 Infinity Stones in his gauntlet.

Base Thanos is Low 6-B for overpowering Thor, Mark 85 Iron Man and Captain America in a 3v1 combat, and effortlessly defeating both Hulk and Thor, who later endured the full energy of a Neutron Star. He could also do significant damage to Bleeding Edge Iron Ma, who tanked a meteor crashing onto him, with ease.

Thanos with Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet i.e. also 4 Infinity Stones is 5-A for being superior to the might of individual Infinity Stones, such as the Reality Stone, which can destroy the Nine Realms, and the Power Stone, which can lay waste to the surface of a planet. He also effortlessly shattered Titan's moo.

Let's look at the Attack Potency chart and scale from there:

Low 6-B = 1 teraton to 7 teratons

5-A = 2.7 yottatons to 16.512 ninatons

1 yottaton according to this is equal to 1,000,000,000,000 teratons.

So 2.7 yottatons = 2,700,000,000,000 teratons.

2,700,000,000,000 teratons divided by 7 teratons is 385,714,285,714 teratons.

2,700,000,000,000 teratons divided by 1 teraton is, well... just that, 2,700,000,000,000 teratons.

So, in short, Thanos with Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet is 385,714,285,714 to 2,700,000,000,000 times stronger than base Thanos, and that's not even the limit of what we can scale and calculate there. Infinity War Doctor Strange fought on par with Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet and Endgame Scarlet Witch fought on par with base. So, scaling from that, Infinity War Dr. Strange's Thanos feat is 385,714,285,714 to 2,700,000,000,000 times stronger than Endgame Scarlet Witch's Thanos feat. And that was Infinity War Dr. Strange, which is likely inferior to Endgame Dr. Strange.

Going with Dr. Strange on this one, plus Scarlet Witch's hax likely pales in comparison to his own anyway.

Dude ..... how are you not getting this?

This is EG Wanda. EG Wanda is bloodlusted. EG Wanda used TK crush on her opponent. She will do it again here.

Wanda immediately levitated against Thanos in EG, she immediately flew in the airport fight in CW, she flew in to save Widow and Okoye in IW, she flew in to meet the other Avengers at the end of AoU. Totally doesn't fly.

Materialize with a swanky sound effect and neon lights? A deaf blind man could notice those. Could fall in? Sure, its a possibility. But you are ignoring how fast Strange goes for those and Wanda using her TK crush altogether (not very and pretty fast).

Dear lord I need to spell it out more than I already have.

• Wanda uses her TK for offense and defense. Agreed? (Rhetorical question)
  • Her TK is able to harm Thanos with ease and even damage/break his sword which goes head to head with Stormbreaker which one shots him.
  • Sling rings can't damage Thanos
  • Logic dictates that I shouldn't have to be explaining this step by step like you are a toddler that his sling ring portals closing cannot break through her TK barriers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back