• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs the Daughters of Oryx

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
This is probably fairer than it looks.

4-B versions

Fighting both Daughters

In the Ascendant realm, outside the throne world of the Daughters

Doom has 5 minutes of prep and knows that there is something called "Sword Logic". He can do what he wishes with this prep, but using it for a free attack on the Daughters instantly instigates their retaliation. The amount of time can be adjusted if needed.

Speed equalized

Start 200m apart

SBA otherwise

Doctor Doom:

The Daughters of Oryx:
3 (Yobobojojo, WHYNAUT, Bambu)

Inconclusive:

BFR/Power null on thought as well as their song. Law in the ascendant realm is sorta passive, but we'll deal with that if it becomes relevant.

To me what seems to be the most important is what Doom does with his five minutes.

Currently I'm voting for the Daughters. It seems like most of their abilities should allow them to kill or incapacitate him, and while Doom's five minutes of prep will give him nice set up time, unless there's something I missed, he's not going to be able to pull of any huge shenanigans necessary to win, esnot if he only knows about Sword Logic and is fighting 1v2

The entire reason that the Guardians could fight any of the Hive Gods in the throne world was due to them utilizing the Sword Logic for themselves. It's a neutral power, the Hive are just by far the best at it. I was thinking if Doom could possibly figure out how it is within the timeframe and stand a chance, as under the power of the Sword Logic and Light the Guardians can resist dying for a minute.

Counting your vote though.

With a year prep he just becomes a Guardian but even stronger silly.

He absorbed the Power Cosmic once, and it is a neutral power. Vote counted though.

Yobo and whynaut voted them. Considering that he said something negative about doom, I assumed that it was a typo since it would be weird to be like "yeah this ability doesn't work for doom, so doom wins.

I mean...

With five minutes of prep, Doom is not gonna be so skilled that he can actually counter the Daughters. So the Daughters win in my book. Too haxxed.

Anyone got a prep time amount they think is a good sweet spot

No pachi, not a year

Keep in mind I'm letting him prep in the ascendant realm and not his own area, which is both good and bad for him.

Lets start with 12 hours, unless anyone objects?

Even with twelve hours I lean towards the Daughters.

That's six for Daughters

Aaaand Grace.

eh

whatever

Soon grace shall end.

Back