• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Dr. Doom and Dr. Eggman are in their 2-A keys.

Dr. Eggman has manage to Robotized himself again.

Dr. Doom and Dr. Eggman have one month of prep time and their technology can only go up to 2-A.

Reason for fighting? Both Doctors found a fresh new Multiverse to conquer with rich energy and resources. The most appealing thing is about this Multiverse is it isn't protected by heroes or beings that can match their intellect and might.

Both are in the way of each other and both are going to fight at their full Might (in 2-A).

Dr. Doom: 0

Dr. Eggma: 0

All other scientists watch the battle eating popcorn: 0

(Please no) Stomp (That would be boring): Yes/No

682B8F5D-9F2A-4B7D-9BDC-8ABDC310E08C
Doom the Destroyer

79DFABA2-0167-4E9A-A2A8-39CCDB229AE6
Julian Kintobor of the House of Ivo

Uh.

>1 month of prep

D╠Âo╠Âo╠Âm╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠ÂH╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Â1╠Â-╠ÂB╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âs╠Âo╠Âr╠Âp╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âr╠Âi╠Âp╠Â

And does it only work on High 1-B? I'm trying to understand how this absorption works because I restricted both to 2-A technology.

Yeah, but I restricted them to 2-A technology.

Has the High 1-B absorption worked on lower tiers or was it specifically for Eternity?

Yeah, but if there's no examples, I can't help but view it as a NLF.

Because if it was specifically made for Cosmic being and Eggman isn't a cosmic being, I can't imagine the absorption working on a normal person without examples. Even if physical strength wise, with his machinery, he is Low-2C.

I don't see any of those examples effecting someone like Eggman. Chaos energy, yes. But not Eggman himself.

Which is what i'm Asking. Dr. Doom absorbing Chaos power is believable but has Dr. Doom shown absorbing from machines or life force from organics like regular humans?

Bump (I'm not letting this match die in a stomp based on a NLF.)

yeah, doom so much as breathes in eggmans general dierection eggman dies. (without his machines anyways and even then doom should be able to disable/absorb/counter most anything eggman can come up with.)

Then please show examples of Dr. Doom absorbing lower tiers. Like, maybe when he faces the heroes.

Because Dr. Eggman's absorption feats are going from low tier to cosmic tier.

I don't what that kid is about, but judging by the dialogue, Dr. Doom was talking about some power the kid has, not the kid's life essence.

Doesn't seem like he was talking to the kid like he was someone ordinary. Like Dr. Eggman's biology.

let me get this straight, you genuinely think doctor eggman, the man who can withstand bulding destroying attacks, the man who can invent machines that are literally, physically, and scientifically impossible, who has a body shape that is also literally, physically, and scientifically impossible the same man who lives in a world filled with and regularly competes with anthropomorphic animals capable of running faster than anything modern science can even conceive, you think that very same man has an ordinary biology?

Bob8999 said:
let me get this straight, you genuinely think doctor eggman, the man who can withstand bulding destroying attacks, the man who can invent machines that are literally, physically, and scientifically impossible, who has a body shape that is also literally, physically, and scientifically impossible the same man who lives in a world filled with and regularly competes with anthropomorphic animals capable of running faster than anything modern science can even conceive, you think that very same man has an ordinary biology?
Nothing states he doesn't.

Unoriginal Memes said:
All Doom needs to do is absorb the energy of Eggman's machines, and Eggman is screwed.
Oooo! Yes, ok, has there been time when Dr. Doom did that in the comics? Absorbing from machines.

Bump (silly me, I got the tags wrong. I now properly changed them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back