• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do you need Infinite Speed in order to touch Gojo without hax abilities?

Gojo's Infinity sorts stuff out by CE energy levels so if someone simply doesn't have CE then they'd be able to bypass it at the beginning but gojo would prolly be able to find out that the person has no CE and block their attacks manually

Gojo's Infinity sorts stuff out by CE energy levels so if someone simply doesn't have CE then they'd be able to bypass it at the beginning but gojo would prolly be able to find out that the person has no CE and block their attacks manually
He can also passively slow things down based on mass, speed and danger levels that is how he blocked a regular eraser that one time....
You would need either infinite speed or an ability that does not need to touch/ reach gojo to bypass infinity

He can also block it based on mass, speed and danger levels that is how he blocked a regular eraser that one time....
You would need either infinite speed or an ability that does not need to touch/ reach gojo to bypass infinity
Oh yeah I forgot that he blocked the eraser automatically

Infinity will now be conceptual manipulation type 2, so infinite speed won't be enough
That is false. So much so that Toji needed a weapon that nullifies cursed energy to pass the infinity, even when he has no cursed energy

Infinity will now be conceptual manipulation type 2, so infinite speed won't be enough

That is false. So much so that Toji needed a weapon that nullifies cursed energy to pass the infinity, even when it has no cursed energy
It had mass, speed and stuff which I forgot infinity blocks too. Also infinity is now CM? Has this been accepted?

That is false. So much so that Toji needed a weapon that nullifies cursed energy to pass the infinity, even when he has no cursed energy
Also cursed tools are imbued with CE and the weapon toji used was a cursed tool

What I'm saying is that Toji needs a weapon that cancels cursed energy to pass the Infinite. If he just needed to not have cursed energy Toji could just use a human weapon.

What I'm saying is that Toji needs a weapon that cancels cursed energy to pass the Infinite. If he just needed to not have cursed energy Toji could just use a human weapon.
He Wouldn't know that gojo's infinity sorts stuff like that though. Plus I already corrected myself above

you could still bypass if you had no Cursed Energy, this is only for people who do have cursed energy, they'd have to have resistance to/negation of CM type 2 in order to bypass Infinity

you could still bypass if you had no Cursed Energy
Again, in Jujutsu anything lifeless has no cursed energy, and yet infinity affects things like concrete. Infinity takes into account mass and speed , not just cursed energy. Characters like Maki and Toji are not able to pass the infinity (So much so that Toji needed a weapon that cancels the infinity)

I thought you can simply bypass infinity by being faster than what gojo can perceive. Actually forcing your way through it requires that kind of powerful hax though.

It is suggested that Gojo's Infinite is semi-passive Gojo trained himself to subconsciously detects suspicious objects and then mark them as something not allowed to bypass his barrier. He then runs reverse-curse technique to heal his brain and prevent it from frying from the constant subconscious calculations.
0076-009.png
0076-010.png

So in theory, someone or an object too fast for Gojo's senses + Curse Energy senses + Six Eyes perception to detect can bypass Infinity.

What I do been doing manually I can now do automatically
Gojo literally says now that he doesn't need to activate or do any shit. He doesn't need to perceive or be faster, or calculate, or that sort of thing

Yeah if gojo has to perceive the thing that gets blocked by infinity then it isn't automatic, But he outright said it is automatic

Gojo literally says now that he doesn't need to activate or do any shit. He doesn't need to perceive or be faster, or calculate, or that sort of thing
He says that he analyses: [Intensity of Cursed Energy + Mass + Speed + Shape] to distinguish danger level of objects and target them.

If he can't detect the object he can't start his analysis or target the object.
It is also stated that this takes mental effort which he needs to heal his brain from.

He says that he analyses: [Intensity of Cursed Energy + Mass + Speed + Shape] to distinguish danger level of objects and target them.
No, that's bullshit. Gojo says that infinity blocks not only by the intensity of the cursed energy, but by mass and speed. He doesn't say at any point that he analyzes it himself, this is your interpretation; on the same page Gojo says that he wants to block poisons in the future, how is he going to analyze that a food has poison if he doesn't even know that there is poison in the same food?

He doesn't say he analyses the intensity of cursed energy and other stuff, He said that is now automatic, His Infinity now sorts stuff by CE, Mass, speed, He doesn't do it manually

If he can't detect the object he can't start his analysis or target the object.
It is also stated that this takes mental effort which he needs to heal his brain from.

No, that's bullshit. Gojo says that infinity blocks not only by the intensity of the cursed energy, but by mass and speed. He doesn't say at any point that he analyzes it himself, this is your interpretation; on the same page Gojo says that he wants to block poisons in the future, how is he going to analyze that a food has poison if he doesn't even know that there is poison in the same food?
It requires targeting the objects:
Geto: An automatic targeting option for Jujutsu Techniques?
Gojo: Yep.

It requires classifying objects based on danger level:
Gojo: I can use them all to distinguish the danger of the object

It takes so much mental effort it can fry his brain:
Shoko: Always?! You're gonna fry your brain!
Gojo: I'll also have reverse Cursed Technique running around the clock to preserve myself. A fresh brain at all times.

Which do you disagree with?

There is difference between semi-automatic/passive which requires subconscious awareness, and fully automatic/passive which doesn't require Gojo to have any awareness of a threatening object. The narrative indicates that it is the former.

He doesn't say he analyses the intensity of cursed energy and other stuff, He said that is now automatic, His Infinity now sorts stuff by CE, Mass, speed, He doesn't do it manually
How would his infinity work if a character is moving too fast for it to detect automatically? Likewise, isn't this a massive NLF?

Gojo: I'll also have reverse Cursed Technique running around the clock to preserve myself. A fresh brain at all times.

If he has to perceive it manually then its not automatic, He outright says automatic here.

The sorting is done by the infinity automatically like he said

Idk about that one.
How would his infinity work if a character is moving too fast for it to detect automatically? Likewise, isn't this a massive NLF?
How is it NLF? Its just his hax doing its thing. A forcefield blocking the attack of someone who's faster than the character who made the forcefield ain't NLF.

How is it NLF? Its just his hax doing its thing. A forcefield blocking the attack of someone who's faster than the character who made the forcefield ain't NLF.
Okay, but like I said above. How will his Infinity work if it still has to detect the presence of someone, which it can't do if the character is too fast for it to perceive?

Okay, but like I said above. How will his Infinity work if it still has to detect the presence of someone, which it can't do if the character is too fast for it to perceive?
The infinity doesn't detect or perceive it, Its not like its sentient and then it decides whichever pass through consciously, If it has a high enough danger level it gets blocked and if it doesn't then it passes through

And that means nothing man. "gonna fry your brain" is simply because staying 24 hours a day with a technique activated requires that Gojo wants it and thinks about it every instant, that he thinks about it every second. Later Gojo says that he can live with this thanks to the reverse cursed technique

Literally man, if he needs to analyze it is not automatic. This is basic

There is analysis through infinity, but it is not Gojo who analyzes, but Infinity itself
it would be nice to eventually distinguish poisounous objects as well, but that will take time
Obviously Gojo is able to differentiate poison with normal food, but infinity and its automatic mode is not capable. It would be stupid to assume that Gojo is not capable of knowing what a poison is.

To me it looks like alot of wank trying to twist words to make it insanely godly... even tho I haven't seen it or am knowledgeable, the justification of the things you are presenting, literally makes no sense.

Why would Infinity utilising type 2 cm make it impossible for someone with infinite speed to interact. Sure it's working via type 2 cm but at the end it's only creating an infinitely slowing space btw Gojo and the opponent infinite speed should bypass it even now

Back