• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, time to stop being lazy and make this CTR that i'm promised a long time ago, adding some stuff to Sparda, Bolverk, Pluto and V profiles. Hopefully should be a simple and easy thread to make it, so lets going with the proposals here:

Sparda

Attack Potency: At least Island Level, likely Large Star Level (Before awakening to justice and helping the humans against the demons, Sparda was Mundus's right and left hand, and was also one of the very reasons of why Mundus became a Demon King in the first place. Superior then others Mundus generals) | Low Multiverse level (With the entirety of his powers, Sparda's singlehandedly defeated Mundus at his full power and his Demon Army. Separated the Human World and the Demon World once more after they were fused by Mundus, and placed seals binding the Demon World to prevent the reoccurrence of such an event; said seals were maintained by his raw power. Massively superior than his previous self, grown stronger just by existing to the point that he feared his own powers that he decide to seal a very good portion of then, created and sealed a good portion of his powers on the Rebellion, Yamato and Devil Sword Sparda. With the power given by the Devil Sword Sparda, which holds a considerable portion of his powers, but not the entirety of it, Dante was capable to fought and eventually defeat Mundus, and also to seal him away in a gap betwem the Human World and Demon World when Dante was unable to permanently kill him). Can ignore durability with Yamato | At least Island Level, likely Large Star Level (While weakened, he defeated and sealed Bolverk, who was his nemesis at that time, and also defeated and sealed Argosax the Chaos, albeit with help from the Vie de Marli clan of sorcerers. Fought and sealed all the Demon Kings). Can ignore durability with Yamato

Speed: FTL+ (Superior then others Mundus's generals) | Immeasurable (Superior then full power Mundus. Eventually grow massively faster than his previous self just by existing) | FTL+ (While weakened, he is comparable to Bolverk and the others Demon Kings)

Lifting Strength: Class M (Superior then others Mundus generals, which should be capable to stop Savior's hand) | Immeasurable (Superior then full power Mundus. Eventually grow massively more stronger than his previous self just by existing) | Class M (While weakened, he is physically comparable to Bolverk and the others Demon Kings)

Durability: At least Island Level, likely Large Star Level (Superior then others Mundus's generals) | Low Multiverse level (Superior then Full Power Mundus, Argosax The Despair Embomined and DMC1 Dante when he awakened his true power inherited from him to fight Full Power Mundus) | At least Island Level, likely Large Star Level (While weakened, he is physically comparable to Bolverk and the others Demon Kings)

Bolverk

Attack Potency: At least Island Level, likely Large Star Level (Took on a sealed Sparda and was described as a rival to him. Was stated to be the most skilled warrior under Argosax's command and was guarding his temple in DMC2 events) | Low Multiverse level (Grow strong enough to fight a casual Devil May Cry 2 Dante and came back for a rematch before being ultimately killed)

Speed: FTL+ (Comparable to Sparda when he was still under Mundus's command) | Immeasurable (Grow faster enough to kept up enough with a casual DMC2 Dante)

Lifting Strength: Class M (Superior then others Mundus generals, which should be capable to stop Savior's hand) | Immeasurable (Grow strong enough to fight a casual Devil May Cry 2 Dante and came back for a rematch before being ultimately killed)

Durability: At least Island Level, likely Large Star Level (Survived battles with Sparda when he was still under Mundus's command) | Low Multiverse level (Grow strong enough to survive battles with a casual Devil May Cry 2 Dante)

Pluto

Attack Potency: Just add this on his AP section (is stated to be an extraordinary being among the Demon Lords)

PoC Dante

Attack Potency; Low Multiverse level (Fought a casual Pluto for an extended period of time), much higher with Devil Trigger (Much more stronger than before, fought a serious Pluto to a standstill until Dante eventually made him retreat from their fight)

Speed: Immeasurable: (Kept up with a casual Pluto for an extended period of time), much higher with Devil Trigger (Much more faster than before, Kept up with Pluto, who's fast enough to travel and bypass the dimensional axis of the time stream with sheer speed)

Lifting Strength: Immeasurable: (Far stronger than Nightmare, who can casually lift up the entire structure of the Underworld, which the Demon World being stated to be infinity in size three times and also being a 4D structure), much higher with Devil Trigger (Far stronger than before, clashed with Pluto multiple times)

DMC1 Dante

Attack Potency; Low Multiverse level (Much Stronger than before, fought and defeated Nightmare, who can casually destroy the entire structure of the Underworld. Was only rivaled by his brother, Vergil in skills and powers, who was Nelo Angelo at that time while him was stronger then him on their first encounter and also being capable to kill him in one occasion and even was even stated to be growing stronger and skilled on each fight, and when he removed his dark helmet, Nelo Angelo's vision and reaction speed increases, but Dante eventually still grow strong enougth to defeat him once and for all)

Speed: Immeasurable: (Much faster than his younger self, keep up with Nelo Angelo in every occasion even when he was getting more faster on each fight and also even when he removed his dark helmet to increase his vision and reaction speed)

Lifting Strength: Immeasurable: (Far stronger than before, weaker than Nelo Angelo in their first round and eventually matched him as his equal even when he was getting stronger on each fight)

Durability: Low Multiverse level (Took attacks from Nelo Angelo and eventually grow more durability on each fight)

Nelo Angelo

Attack Potency; Low Multiverse level (Matched Dante in Devil May Cry 1 on skills and powers and was stated to be stronger then him on their first encounter while also being capable to kill him in at the same time, and was also stated to be growing stronger and skilled on each fight and when he removed his dark helmet, Nelo Angelo's vision and reaction speed increases)

Speed: Immeasurable: (Comparable to DMC1 Dante and was growing faster on eacth round)

Lifting Strength: Immeasurable: (Far stronger than before, stronger then DMC1 Dante in their first round and eventually grow more stronger on eacth fight)

Durability: Low Multiverse level (Took attacks from DMC1 Dante and eventually grow more durability on eacth fight)

V

Attack Potency: Universal+ with his Power Source (V is the source of power for his summons)

Last edited:
Why does Sparda section have 4 keys??
I only know two, Peak Version who faught Mundus, and Weak Version post Demon War with feats involving Argosax and Bolverk.

Also you don't need to mention "Grows stronger..." AD/RE section in Physiology page already covers that.

Lets keep it simple as it was before.

Agree on rest, although for V note should be mentioned that its only Low2C Magical Potency, and does not scale to physicals whatsoever.

Why does Sparda section have 4 keys??
I only know two, Peak Version who faught Mundus, and Weak Version post Demon War with feats involving Argosax and Bolverk.
He actually have 4 versions, the fist one is when he was Mundus's general before awakening to justice and rebelling against Mundus, he was strong enougt to help Mundus kill the OG Demon King, so a key to show how powerfull he was before the war, Sparda should have a key to sho that he was already stronge enougth to be considered a God Tier at time. The other one is after he defeat and sealed Mundus and the Demon World from the Human World, he was growing so much stronger just by existing that he fearedd how powerfull he was becoming that he sealed part of his powers (Majority of then on the Rebellion, Yamato and Devil Sword Sparda), then after a unknow amout off time, the war agaist Argosax and Bolverk happens. Peak Sparda is Sparda before sealing his own powers, Prime Sparda is Sparda when he fought against Mundus and his army
Also you don't need to mention "Grows stronger..." AD/RE section in Physiology page already covers that.

Lets keep it simple as it was before.
Well, that should be good to clarify if should be added or not on the profile then, since Dante have something similar on his AP section against Chen, and Nero is going to have that on his too when he fougth against Dante in the future.
Agree on rest, although for V note should be mentioned that its only Low2C Magical Potency, and does not scale to physicals whatsoever.
Yeap, It only with his power source, nothing more.

i don't trust that Deadly Fortune. In DMCV it said Mundus become King due to the power of the fruit

i don't trust that Deadly Fortune. In DMCV it said Mundus become King due to the power of the fruit
How is that contradiction??
We don't know if Mundus ate fruit before or after defeating Pluto. But it is most likey after defeating Pluto considering Power Gap between them. Not that this is necessary. Either way is fine.

So Sparda must have helped a Younger Mundus in defeating Pluto.
Also while Demon World is basically "survival of the fittest, power based dominance hierarchy" there's still some other factors to becoming Demon King... for e.g Politics.. especially when there are other lesser but important powerful Demon Lords at top. That is important factor on both cases I mentioned above, moreso if latter is true.

He actually have 4 versions, the fist one is when he was Mundus's general before awakening to justice and rebelling against Mundus, he was strong enougt to help Mundus kill the OG Demon King, so a key to show how powerfull he was before the war, Sparda should have a key to sho that he was already stronge enougth to be considered a God Tier at time. The other one is after he defeat and sealed Mundus and the Demon World from the Human World, he was growing so much stronger just by existing that he fearedd how powerfull he was becoming that he sealed part of his powers (Majority of then on the Rebellion, Yamato and Devil Sword Sparda), then after a unknow amout off time, the war agaist Argosax and Bolverk happens. Peak Sparda is Sparda before sealing his own powers, Prime Sparda is Sparda when he fought against Mundus and his army
That gives me 3, agree on Pre War Sparda scaling to Pluto.

But still don't agree on Peak Sparda after Defeating Mundus. We don't know how much powerful he becomes in how much time
We have zero information on him. He is featless, just unquantifiablly strong. That's not enough for a new key.

Just mention on Prime Sparda key:-
Defeated Prime Mundus, separated realms etc and continued to grow powerful up untill Temen Ni Gru shenanigans where he divided his power and becomes weaker.

That gives me 3, agree on Pre War Sparda scaling to Pluto.

But still don't agree on Peak Sparda after Defeating Mundus. We don't know how much powerful he becomes in how much time
We have zero information on him. He is featless, just unquantifiablly strong. That's not enough for a new key.

Just mention on Prime Sparda key:-
Defeated Prime Mundus, separated realms etc and continued to grow powerful up untill Temen Ni Gru shenanigans where he divided his power and becomes weaker.
Well, Peak Sparda should casually stomp his Prime self considering he was fearing his power at that point that he sealed hinself by fearing he can go out of control of how much power he became, so even being unquantificale is still a huge jump for him power wise.

About the keys part, i'm fine with leaving Sparda's profile with only 3 keys thought if people prefer it that way.

We shouldn't be adding "At least" to Immeasurable, guys, I know the scaling is long but some keys don't have that

Anyway, I agree with the content but why is he 2-C in the first key ? It only mentions him being Mundus' Left Hand, which isn't a direct mention to his power level

Also, the 2nd key can be a little bit more direct on its explanation to avoid too much text

We shouldn't be adding "At least" to Immeasurable, guys, I know the scaling is long but some keys don't have that
Fair enough for me.
Anyway, I agree with the content but why is he 2-C in the first key ? It only mentions him being Mundus' Left Hand, which isn't a direct mention to his power level
They mention that he is one of the reasons of why Mundus became the Demon King, basically Sparda was very important to Mundus to kill Pluto when Mundus decides to take his throne as the strongest Demon King at that time, so Sparda should scale to 2-C, since he is not that weaker then Mundus before eating the demon fruit.
Also, the 2nd key can be a little bit more direct on its explanation to avoid too much text
Fair enough for me too

The text puts very good emphasis on how much Sparda was important for Mundus and helping him ascend to throne.
Its quite clear that Sparda is comparable to Mundus at this point and helped defeat Pluto.

Like I said on discord, such statements aren't enough to make this version of Sparda 2-C

Helping Mundus reach the throne is great, but that, on its own, is vague, after all, there are numerous ways for Sparda help him, we see, for example, in DMC5 that more demons wish to get the Throne, Sparda could be attacking/killing all the other ones back then, and taking them down isn't 2-C. My point is, the statement is opened for many ways of helping and we know how Mundus took down Pluto and it never mentioned Sparda, not saying it absolutely nukes the chance of him helping against Pluto, but it leaves everything a bit up to assumptions. I don't mind this version of Sparda being Possibly 2-C, but that's what I believe we can do without assuming what isn't really stated

Which leads me to the next point, what other feats we have for this Sparda ?

Helping Mundus reach the throne is great, but that, on its own, is vague, after all, there are numerous ways for Sparda help him, we see, for example, in DMC5 that more demons wish to get the Throne, Sparda could be attacking/killing all the other ones back then, and taking them down isn't 2-C. My point is, the statement is opened for many ways of helping and we know how Mundus took down Pluto and it never mentioned Sparda, not saying it absolutely nukes the chance of him helping against Pluto, but it leaves everything a bit up to assumptions. I don't mind this version of Sparda being Possibly 2-C, but that's what I believe we can do without assuming what isn't really stated
Honestly, that isn't what the text gives off.
Sparda is said to be one of the reasons why Mundus even ""became the king in the first place.""
Only way to become king is defeat and overthrow Previous king. Everything else is just background noise i.e killing fodder army etc, nothing notable. Meanwhile Sparda performed the most important job in helping Mundus secure throne, without which Mundus probably won't be king as far as text implies.

Besides we already have precedence for Left/Right hand men of demon kings being relatively powerful as kings. Sparda is both left and right.

Honestly, that isn't what the text gives off.
Sparda is said to be one of the reasons why Mundus even ""became the king in the first place.""
Only way to become king is defeat and overthrow Previous king. Everything else is just background noise i.e killing fodder army etc, nothing notable. Meanwhile Sparda performed the most important job in helping Mundus secure throne, without which Mundus probably won't be king as far as text implies.

Besides we already have precedence for Left/Right hand men of demon kings being relatively powerful as kings. Sparda is both left and right.
The main way is to defeat the current one, but as the series showed, a massive help is also defeating others who want the throne. Take the story into consideration, Mundus used the Qliphoth Fruit to become King, Sparda could help him get to the Fruit ? Defeat any demon who also tried to get it ? Can you see the room for many other applications for the statement ? And getting the Fruit is a important part so "In the first place" doesn't really cuts any other option besides fighting Pluto

We do see how Generals and close demons are 6-C/High 4-C to 2-C, but that also doesn't give us the specific Tier for this Sparda. With the current information, I don't see a solid 2-C working without assumptions, "Likely 2-C" seems much more accurate given the current material

Now, onto other options for his scaling, remember Griffon's statement ? He said DMC1 Dante was as strong, maybe even stronger than a version of Sparda, could that version be the one who served Mundus ? Cuz it's likely that Griffon would know his power during that era as he was his partner, that could help his 2-C statement

I also want to point out that if Pre-Rebellion Sparda ends up 2-C, we could mix his first 2 keys into one, with "2-C, higher after awakening to Justice" as his Tier, it would show the scaling progress even better

Well, time to stop being lazy and make this CTR that i'm promised a long time ago, adding some stuff to Sparda, Bolverk, Pluto and V profiles. Hopefully should be a simple and easy thread to make it, so lets going with the proposals here:

Sparda

Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (Before awakening to justice and helping the humans against the demons, Sparda was Mundus's right and left hand, and was also one of the very reasons of why Mundus became a Demon King in the first place) | Low Multiverse level (While weakened, he defeated and sealed Bolverk, who was his nemesis at that time, and also defeated and sealed Argosax the Chaos, albeit with help from the Vie de Marli clan of sorcerers. Fought and sealed all the Demon Kings. With the power given by the Devil Sword Sparda, which holds a considerable portion of his powers, but not the entirety of it, Dante was capable to fought and eventually defeat Mundus, and also to seal him away in a gap betwem the Human World and Demon World when Dante was unable to permanently kill him). Can ignore durability with Yamato | Low Multiverse level (Separated the Human World and the Demon World once more after they were fused by Mundus, and placed seals binding the Demon World to prevent the reoccurrence of such an event; said seals were maintained by his raw power. With the entirety of his powers, Sparda's singlehandedly defeated Mundus at his full power and his Demon Army) | Low Multiverse level (Massively superior than his previous self, grown stronger just by existing to the point that he feared his own powers that he decide to seal a very good portion of then, created and sealed a good portion of his powers on the Rebellion, Yamato and Devil Sword Sparda). Can ignore durability with Yamato

Speed: At least Immeasurable (Comparable to Mundus before he became the Demon King) | Immeasurable (While weakened, he is comparable to Bolverk, Argosax's weakest form and the others Demon Kings) | Immeasurable (Superior then full power Mundus) | Immeasurable (Massively faster than his previous self, grown faster just by existing)

Lifting Strength: At least Immeasurable (Comparable to Mundus before he became the Demon King) | Immeasurable (While weakened, he is comparable to Bolverk, Argosax's weakest form and the others Demon Kings) | Immeasurable (Superior then full power Mundus) | Immeasurable (Massively stronger than his previous self, grown stronger just by existing)

Bolverk

Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (Took on a sealed Sparda and was described as a rival to him. Was stated to be the most skilled warrior under Argosax's command. Fought Devil May Cry 2 Dante and came back for a rematch before being ultimately killed)

Pluto

Attack Potency: Just add this on his AP section (is stated to be an extraordinary being among the Demon Kings)

V

Attack Potency: Universal+ with his Power Source (V is the source of power for his summons)
Agree, also why there's 4 keys for him
2 keys is enought, one of his Absolute peak (BUT IT NEEDS BE CLEAR THAT HIM WHO FOUGHT MUNDUS AND HIM AT PEAK ARE DIFFERENT STAT WISE) and one for his sealed state.

Also, why is V still MHS+, c'mon guys V already can buff his reactions and speed, there's even scan for him stating that (just like everyone else in the series) and sustains nightmare's entire power cleary can scale to nightmare on reaction.

We do see how Generals and close demons are 6-C/High 4-C to 2-C, but that also doesn't give us the specific Tier for this Sparda. With the current information, I don't see a solid 2-C working without assumptions, "Likely 2-C" seems much more accurate given the current material
Tbf we have seen some generals be that tier, Bolverk for example, the guy even managed to survive one encounter with DMC2 Dante, and is stated to be Sparda's nemesis so it kinda supports their claim.
Now, onto other options for his scaling, remember Griffon's statement ? He said DMC1 Dante was as strong, maybe even stronger than a version of Sparda, could that version be the one who served Mundus ? Cuz it's likely that Griffon would know his power during that era as he was his partner, that could help his 2-C statement
Whatever he is referring to, it already points out Sparda as stronger than Pluto since a younger Dante is the one that fights Pluto.

Honestly I would go with, DMC 5 retconed that part out saying Mundus only needed the fruit to kill him, kinda consistent with DMC1 saying he rapidly got his powers and slayed the previous god of evil.

Agree, also why there's 4 keys for him
2 keys is enought, one of his Absolute peak (BUT IT NEEDS BE CLEAR THAT HIM WHO FOUGHT MUNDUS AND HIM AT PEAK ARE DIFFERENT STAT WISE) and one for his sealed state.
You forgot his version pre awakening to justice that helped Mundus defeat Pluto, but i believe it can be mixed with his prime self and Peak self, which the sealed version being in a different key.
Also, why is V still MHS+, c'mon guys V already can buff his reactions and speed, there's even scan for him stating that (just like everyone else in the series) and sustains nightmare's entire power cleary can scale to nightmare on reaction.
He will scale above Nefasturis's ray of light in the eventually low mid tier thread, so he can get a speed upgrade there, just leave this for the God and Top Tier for now

Honestly I would go with, DMC 5 retconed that part out saying Mundus only needed the fruit to kill him, kinda consistent with DMC1 saying he rapidly got his powers and slayed the previous god of evil.
Unless i'm mistaken, they never mention which order Mundus killed Pluto, If was after or before eating the fruit, so that's why this scan is validy for hinself to consider, and also, Phantom kinda hit that Sparda was on that level considering he reconized Dante as Sparda before dying along with Griffon a bit before he got killed by Mundus's avatar.

Tbf we have seen some generals be that tier, Bolverk for example, the guy even managed to survive one encounter with DMC2 Dante, and is stated to be Sparda's nemesis so it kinda supports their claim.
Bolverk was his nemesis after his rebellion, right ? It's granted that Sparda is 2-C, but we are looking for Pre-Rebellion
Whatever he is referring to, it already points out Sparda as stronger than Pluto since a younger Dante is the one that fights Pluto.
No ? If he is talking about any other version of Sparda, that means nothing cuz those Spardas are already 2-C and above Pluto, we are looking for the younger one
Yeah, that's very possible

Bolverk was his nemesis after his rebellion, right ? It's granted that Sparda is 2-C, but we are looking for Pre-Rebellion
Mundus vs Argosax happens after Mundus kills pluto but before the rebellion.
No ? If he is talking about any other version of Sparda, that means nothing cuz those Spardas are already 2-C and above Pluto, we are looking for the younger one
You said: "He said DMC1 Dante was as strong, maybe even stronger than a version of Sparda, could that version be the one who served Mundus " If he is as strong as the Sparda he knew (the one who served under mundus) then he is already beyond Pluto level.

The main way is to defeat the current one, but as the series showed, a massive help is also defeating others who want the throne. Take the story into consideration, Mundus used the Qliphoth Fruit to become King, Sparda could help him get to the Fruit ? Defeat any demon who also tried to get it ? Can you see the room for many other applications for the statement ? And getting the Fruit is a important part so "In the first place" doesn't really cuts any other option besides fighting Pluto
Qlipoth heh...
Before I respond I'd like to request a discussion, its about time we stopped treating this topic about "Whether Mundus ate fruit after Pluto or before" as a plague and actually sit down and discuss this. We may not have a direct confirmation, but we have enough background evidence to determine what actually happened. This might help scaling here. Besides its fun to discuss lore.

I also want to point out that if Pre-Rebellion Sparda ends up 2-C, we could mix his first 2 keys into one, with "2-C, higher after awakening to Justice" as his Tier, it would show the scaling progress even better
I'd concur with that.

You said: "He said DMC1 Dante was as strong, maybe even stronger than a version of Sparda, could that version be the one who served Mundus " If he is as strong as the Sparda he knew (the one who served under mundus) then he is already beyond Pluto level.
We don't have proof that of how much stronger Pluto is compared to PoC Dante atm, he fougth against Dante in PoC and pushed him to go serius to the point that he did go DT on him, but he was still holding back on him, so we don't know how stronger he truly is, better not say that Dante is stronger then Pluto post PoC unless we have proof of him killing him in the game.

Qlipoth heh...
Before I respond I'd like to request a discussion, its about time we stopped treating this topic about "Whether Mundus ate fruit after Pluto or before" as a plague and actually sit down and discuss this. We may not have a direct confirmation, but we have enough background evidence to determine what actually happened. This might help scaling here. Besides its fun to discuss lore.
Well, the scan never mention of the order of events of which Mundus killed Pluto (And he is somehow alive in PoC, probably got ressurect in the game). so i'm say that the Deadly Fortune scan is not retconed unless prove otherwise, so a discussion is a good option here tbh.

We don't have proof that of how much stronger Pluto is compared to PoC Dante atm, he fougth against Dante in PoC and pushed him to go serius to the point that he did go DT on him, but he was still holding back on him, so we don't know how stronger he truly is, better not say that Dante is stronger then Pluto post PoC unless we have proof of him killing him in the game.
Pluto is not holding back against DT Dante
you can noticiable see that he got pushed back by dante

We actually have proof tho, He is stronger than Base Dante but DT Dante is capable of equally matching him. Neither Pluto nor Dante were holding back, there is literally 0 indication of that.

Although what was the reason for Pluto holding back against PoC Dante? Since we kinda accept Dante being weaker then Pluto atm in Dante's profile.
If Dante only matched him in Devil Trigger, then his Base is weaker than Pluto, probably that's the reason, his Base downscales while DT scales

We actually have proof tho, He is stronger than Base Dante but DT Dante is capable of equally matching him. Neither Pluto nor Dante were holding back, there is literally 0 indication of that.
Well, i'm remember someone saying that there is proof that Pluto was holding back against Dante, but well, later i'm ask Galens about that.

If Dante only matched him in Devil Trigger, then his Base is weaker than Pluto, probably that's the reason, his Base downscales while DT scales
In Dante's profile atm is mentioned that he is weaker, but still capable to fight Pluto in PoC events, no specify mention of him being comparable to him in DT, the wording should probably be changed a bit to show that he is not weaker then Pluto in DT.

Pluto only holds back against base dante, easily defeating dante when he wanted, now DT Dante is different story, both are actively going for the kill.
Both are fighting as equals, at best dante is just little more powerful than Pluto.

Plus dante's power grow is stupid fast

Well, then his PoC section needs a bit of rewording there, since he is considered weaker then Pluto atm in his profile.

I could ask to add in the OP if nobody has a problem with that.

Pluto only holds back against base dante, easily defeating dante when he wanted, now DT Dante is different story, both are actively going for the kill.
Both are fighting as equals, at best dante is just little more powerful than Pluto.

Plus dante's power grow is stupid fast
DT Dante isn't more powerful tho, maybe when we see the end of the game but as of rn they are perfectly even

Well, then his PoC section needs a bit of rewording there, since he is considered weaker then Pluto atm in his profile.

I could ask to add in the OP if nobody has a problem with that.
Something like

Low Multiverse level (Weaker than, but still capable of fighting a casual Pluto while in base, eventually matching his power when in Devil Trigger)

If you want to be a bit more conservative, it could be:

Likely/At most Low Multiverse level (Weaker than, but still capable of fighting a casual Pluto while in base), Low Multiverse level in Devil Trigger (Matched a serious Pluto in this state)

This option also works since, as we see in DMC as a whole, a 2-C holding back is capable of fighting far weaker opponents without instantly destroying them

Or, less likely, his base could be At least 6-C/High 4-C while being 2-C in DT, although I don't really agree with that

Or, less likely, his base could be At least 6-C/High 4-C while being 2-C in DT, although I don't really agree with that
Good god, with that Dante's DT is boosting him way more than trillions and making everyone in the verse fight comparably despite the gap.

While personally i believe it could be fiction being fiction, but i hope you guys realize what we creating if this accepted

There's argument for Low 2-C DMC3 dante, but idk what its about.

Well, i'm fine with Dante base downscaling from his DT form, but just like G and Efi, i'm also have to be agaist Dante base form scaling to his end game DMC3 key self, which is 6-C, likely H4C now (Probably is gonna get a upgrade to Low 2-C eventually). That would make the scaling of the verse scaling insanely higher by how busted will be DT jump in power, let alone SDT in DMC5, which would generate a even more bigger jump then that to DMC5 characters.

There's argument for Low 2-C DMC3 dante, but idk what its about.
Weakened Mundus still sustainig the DW in DMC3 events, and BtN mentioning that if Vergil was not injured by his fight with Dante, he would have been able to kill Mundus there.

If the 6-C to High 4-C Base/2-C DT thing went on, it would be fiction being fiction, in these cases, we have to look at it lore wise and forget Tiers and Numbers for a moment, making a DMC Mid Tier jump into God Tier is completely insane and DT was never showed to be that strong, not even Sparda DT back in DMC1 had this, overall this option is just not a good idea

So I also think downscaling his Base is far, far better

Although I forgot, DMC3 Upgrades may help this, if he ends up being High 3-A or Low 2-C (I'm still studying that), would you guys mind something like this ?

High Universe level/Universe level+ (Should be stronger than his DMC3 self, fought a casual Pluto), Low Multiverse level in Devil Trigger (Matched Pluto's full power when in this state)

Although I forgot, DMC3 Upgrades may help this, if he ends up being High 3-A or Low 2-C (I'm still studying that), would you guys mind something like this ?
Well, i'm don't have problems with that, but considering Pluto decently scale above other Demon Kings, Dante base form should probably downscale from his DT form anyway and be 2-C too, since Pluto already scale decently above baseline in DMC.

Back