• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC low tiers AP downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
So, currently DMC's low tiers are 7-A based on this calc (covering the sky with clouds in three seconds)

There are two problems with this.

First, clouds are already present before the battle starts, meaning that Echidna wouldn't need to cover the entire sky, but only the portion that had yet to be covered.

Second, the 3 seconds timeframe doesn't have any real basis. There isn't even a proper timeframe, it happens progressively as the battle goes on.

However, since Echidna is the cause of the storm, they would still scale from the previously accepted High 7-C CAPE value.

TL;DR: The 7-A calc is wrong, and they should go back to High 7-C

Only Kep and AN agreed with the 7-A calc. Everyone else agreed with CAPE. Plus, mistakes happen.

Idk

Yes I know. I meant that only Kep and AN agreed with KE, because everyone else saying that they agreed before was referring to CAPE

I made a mistake by saying its ok. Since i'm not knowledgeable in storm calcs, next time don't ask me if a storm calc should be applied or not, referring to Rebuble.

Looking at the feat (Reb contacted me in chat), Kalt is correct, the clouds were present beforehand. However, considering the storms seemed to have significantly worsened during the conflict, I support the moderate to heavy instability ends of the CAPE calc (High 7-C/High 7-C+). Those thunderstorms look incredibly violent, so I'd be okay with heavy insta.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Then why all od the calc group and Kep agree with that calc?
Sometimes people are busy and only check the math, not the videos.

I agree with the downgrades.

They can be applied now yeah

As for his matches, eh, wouldn't mind debating more rematches especially since a couple characters have changed IE Luke

I don't remember how this took place originally. Was there ever a scene indicating the timeframe or?

Not really, as it says, it kinda just happens as the fight goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back