• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC Downgrade #2: Hax Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like it's nullifying either powers, more just the damage that they would incur onto Dante especially since even when Dante blocks the attacks they aren't immediately gone or anything like that but finish up before disappearing.
Well, according to the damage reduction page, you still take damage, regardless whatever you do with is true for a normal block

But for a perfect block (Royal Block) you still do not take any type of damage, so can still be power null or another type of power

if it can resurrect nero it will do the same for dante and vergil their powers come from the same soruce being part of sparda's bloodline
dante and vergil have been stated to have the same powers and nero inherited his powers by being vergil's son

if it can resurrect nero it will do the same for dante and vergil their powers come from the same soruce being part of sparda's bloodline
dante and vergil have been stated to have the same powers and nero inherited his powers by being vergil's son
Not really it is vergil's sword, not dante's. It's stretch to assume it can resurrect dante too.

yamato being vergil's sword doesn't mean anything the yamato reacts to sparda's bloodline it's why it reacted to nero and resurrected him yamato is impowerd with sparda's power if it can work on nero it will work on dante as well you are just being fussy about it

DMC novel 1:
1) Didn't knew that countless demons all across the media could be counted as 3. If you read Vol1, which is the same novel with the feat mind you, you should remember the major demons dante killed left their bodies there, dante even destroys the skull of one of those after he killed him and it those didn't vanish Same with Vol2, Griffon gets destroyed by Mundus, phantom (who has a core too as shown in VoV IIRC) dies after Dante kicks his ass (impaled but my guess is that is his soul hax working wonders), the countles demons Dante killed in the anime left their bodies there too, dmc2, BtN, VoV, etc.

> And this still doesn't defeat the whole "a lot of demons die like this why was gilver any different?".

The point is, demons don't die like Gilver did except in 5 and those two from 4 and even then it lacks any form of context beyond "they died" unlike Vol1 which gave you a detailed explanation of his death and how the direct cause of it was E&I

2) Nothing because he resists, like every other demon in the series.

3) It was and example that i hoped would fit in your head, didn't make it by the looks of it. Point is, demons are naturally resistant to those effects, to put you another example you might understand, saiyans live in a planet with x10 more gravity than earth, them going to the HTC means nothing as they live in those conditions, this is the same thing, demons live in a place that is full hax all the time, someone else trying to hax them using that is already doomed to fail.

Did you missed the part where i said that Vol1 Dante was initially affected by this shit too? Or the part where I told you that in Vol2 Demons do, in fact, get ****** the closer they get to the nexus/heart/source of the demon world?

4) It wasn't as explicit as I remembered but when in the prescense of demons, even if they don't see them they fear them to the point they can't function normally, its something that happens a lot in Vol1, even Dante gets somewhat affected by this while he is still "Tony". My mistake with the aura part as it wasn't as I remember. The profile covers "Dante" so I'm pretty sure there is no problem there.

And before you ask what I mean with that, in Vol1 Dante is known as "Tony" and even he doesn't know his past or history and only has vague memories, at some point in the story "Dante" awakens and he remembers all, starts stomping demons left and right, can now tank everything he couldn't before, even made demons fear him, etc, etc, etc.

1) Dante doesn't "nullify" them in the same sense that we use "nullify". He just blocks it, to nullify it would mean to dispell the magic, which is not what Dante is doing.

I don't know in what sense you are talking about, this isn't some general rule that every single character with Power Null has to follow, even the page tells you that "the mechanism by which this is accomplished can vary and that it can be limited to a certain type of power", in this case dante nullifies any damage with royal guard, be it physical or magical based.

That's why i said that the page and the standard back it up.

1) Its literally destroying their souls without the need to touch said souls directly, that is soul manipulation.

"Soul Manipulation is the ability to interact with one's soul or the souls of others. This ability ranges from being able to project the power of one's soul outward, grasping and ripping the souls of others out of their bodies, outright consuming souls to gain power, among other applications."

If he had to directly target the souls to kill them it would be NPI: "It should be noted that the ability to interact with souls and other non-corporeal entities directly as if they were physical objects is usually considered Non-Physical Interaction and does not grant the user the ability to manipulate souls in other contexts." but he doesn't

2) Since when can Regen stop the effects of poison? Even in Vol1 the demon monkey (the one that gets his head crushed by dante) has a poisonus blood that can kill others and dissolve their bodies immediatly and Dante gets bathed in that IIRC and gets back up like nothing happen

3) All their attacks are done throwing their claws or attacking with their claws, the attack that freezes his ass is done with the claws that are so cold the air around them is AZ, so I don't see the problem with it.

4) Except it does when Dante has a more prominent presence all around. IIRC it was stated somewhere that it has some form of mind or conscience, wich is enough to prove it was doing that to hide Dante. It literally doesn't make sense they would be attracted to Sparda but not Dante who was a couple of meters at its side.

I'm searching for the scan about its mind thingy, when I get it I'll post it or edit this comment.

1) So Dante and Vergil being tired suddenly means they didn't regenerate back? Vergil got cut in half and instead of falling in 2 he just grabs his mother amulet and keeps it close to him is suddenly an idication of him being wounded then? You are using Vergil words over visuals, and he doens't know Dante's state like Dante himself who was ready to go for it albeith tired from his previous fight. And how does this disprove Dante regen negg? Sid's regen cares little about AP stomps nor was he tired about the fight.

1) Ehh, idk, its something that isn't there after all.

3) Those answers are literally unsupported by anything so it doesn't makes sense, game mechs would have been if the portal had appeared inside the boss area after dante defeated it, I had used this and I will keep doing it.

>If i see anyone arguing for cross dimensional teleport for that when Yamato is 1 of the biggest plot devices in the show imma come back to this.

I keep forgeting you haven't played DMC1, the perfect amulet acts as a key and allows Dante to travel to the demon world, even in 3 it acts as that but with a different preparation, so no, Yamato isn't the only thing with this ability.

1) Nero, whos powers came from Vergil and basically Sparda's blood got ressurected only because he had said blood, it makes 0, zero, nothing, nada de sense for him to get ressurected but not the others.

2) Fair enough

4) "Yamato was used to seal the demon world, it was stated in 3 and 4 but i don’t have the scans, maybe when we update the profiles it will be updated, if not then it goes out but im neutral if it gets taken out right now."

Even if it didn't and only was a hax feat, only 2 of the 8/9 currently accepted feats are attributed to Sparda, it barely affects the verse while he still scales to the rest of demons kings who have their own feats which he has defeated.

Well, according to the damage reduction page, you still take damage, regardless whatever you do with is true for a normal block

But for a perfect block (Royal Block) you still do not take any type of damage, so can still be power null or another type of power
No, that's just really good damage reduction. Power Nulling has nothing to do with AP.

He's hit by an AZ claws that's stated to instantly kill anyone who gets hit. The fact that Dante survives the slash would prove him resisting it, on top of the fact that Ifrit can melt the ice in the first place so I don't see why he wouldn't have it.

The poison doesn't affect him despite being stated the toxic bodies are well... toxic, when they die their bodies explode in the toxic substance.

what part of healing comes from coming back to being literal puddles of blood? I don't understand where you're coming from.

I'll get back to the other points soon, gonna be busy for the rest of the night.

There are several other answers you could give to that actually. Pocket dimension that was destroyed when trismagia was killed, raw game mechanics etc, but this isn't a big deal as long as y'all don't abuse it. If i see anyone arguing for cross dimensional teleport for that when Yamato is 1 of the biggest plot devices in the show imma come back to this.

Except when Trismagia dies, the dimension is still there, the portal you said was there to finish the level, Dante didn't used it to exit said dimension

I don't see what Yamato has to do with this, it's relevant because it can travel between Human and Demon World, worlds that had their connection severed by Sparda in the past, travelling between other dimensions besides that was never a problem in DMC

Anyway, I completely agree with Tony, Glass, Sparda and Mister here

Ehh later i deal with other points.
Unless you got a scan showing demons aint affected by demon world hax because they born there.
Instead i have some scans here where Gilver himself states Demons dont get fear haxed by their own nature and Gilver states Dante being half demon, here Dantes admitted he got sick by the demon world, since the tree was warping/bringing the demon world. There is other scan but i believe its enought, even more when Dante got reactive evolution feats just by being half demon, so i can scale to all full demons. Nothing hints Demons not being affected by the demon world just because they are born there, even more when feats related to reactive evolution happens. And also another thing, demons have fear aura and have Madness hax, doenst matter if is six sense, you dont get to used it normaly and neither have affect on you normaly.:)

Royal Guard powernull comes from 5, want know something crazy about it ? Royal Guard works as a shield around dante, works exactly like the power null abilitie from 5 because: we can see Dante literally power nullying Agnus Life manipulation attacks with Royal Guard, Time stamp: 8:22 and 8:38, and before someone say Agnus doenst have life manipulation, the guide itself confirms the hax.

About descontruction, while its true when Gilver as dying by molecules being dissolved (dante didnt cause that), Dante here performs this feat where he almosts divides the molecules around him by speed and Dante on 3 already is more faster than is novel vol 1 counterpart, so descontruction stays and gets even more stronger when dante gets more faster.

Dante bypassed Void Mundus's type 5 immortality, simple as that, we know Void Mundus died because the entire timeline went boom and we know the timelinet went boom because: Void Mundus is stated to sustain the entire demon world and to be the demon world nexus, and is influence spread even on the human world, corrupting bugs, serving as spys to give intel about the rebels, so he died for good. Another proof Void Mundus died, is because when Mundus as defeated NOT KILLED, the demon world only threatened to collapse. So there is a diference when void mundus or mundus get defeated and when they die.

About absolute zero, Frost have claws made of ice that around them the temperature goes way beyond AZ, and they can be used as ranged attack, so Dante gets hit and nothing happens, not even the area that gets hit goes frozen, and he already fighted Ice based demons who scales away above Frosts and he gets unaffected by their AZ attacks.

V's feat is soul hax, he went into Nightmares body and removed his core (soul), thats is counted as Soul hax feat on soul manipulation page. Your problem here is the stantard. (and some staff and already agreed with the cores being soul, just check the my V revision thread).

Ressurection comes from Yamato being able to ressurect the users ( 99% of the time bloodline related, but can choose the user), Nero was ressurected by yamato time stamp: 3:50, you can see Yamato resonated with Nero, something that happens with sparda sword (chooses the user).

And no Dante isnt a demon, he is half human and demon, Gilver already stated that, the manga states both dante and vergil being half human and demon, Arkham also states Vergil is incomplete (not 100% demon) and both human and demon blood flows on Vergil. Time Stamp: 1:35

To NOT BE ASSIMILATED INTO THE BEASTHEADS, you need to be DEMON or BE on SOME % DEMON.

5) The resistance to possession seems weird, in there is just the statement of "wouldn't have worked on me". A better scan of him resisting would be better
Do you realize Ducas tried to posses Dante right? Thats why Dante mocked Ducas, if Ducas never tried to posses Dante, Dante wouldnt mock Ducas about trying to posses.

1) Regeneration Negation should be yeeted. He killed sid after a battle and we all know how "effective" healing becomes after long battles from several statements throughout the series. After long battles we should not rely much on healing considering we know that it becomes greatly ineffective
Weird you say that, when the series never said about regeneration becoming weaker after long battles. Please show proof, your own words alone dont have face value.

4) Resistance to ESP if this comes from DMC5 then i'll have to disagree.
Thats the thing, the sword protects those who are bloodline related and worthy, to the point even Sanctus managed to resonate with the sword, before the sword itself realized there is something wrong. Hell Sparda Sword even revived Trish. The sword didnt make is own presence higher so nobody would detect Dante, if that happened Cavalier and Malphas would have find the sword before V. So the Sparda sword did hide its own presence and Dante's presence.
If you are doubting that Sanctus did resonate with the sword, check this out, so is i believe i made clear that the sword does choose the wielder and protects bloodline related people and worthy people.

About DMC anime resistance to sound manip, here the episode, time stamp: 9:43, she even destroys a concrete pillar. Yes is related to sound, not air manipulation, the entire episode makes that clear.

Last edited:
Dante Nulls any incoming attack, be it magic based or physically done, basically he brings his arm up and whatever attack that goes in his way doesn't do any damage and it's absorbed (which he can throw back again in a slap or a punch)
That's absorption and/or attack reflection, not power nullification.

Power nullification is using your power directly on the user of the power to prevent them from using it (or alternatively cutting off an external power source), while absorbing an attack after it is released would be absorption of the relevant kind of energy (heat, kinetic, electrical, etc).

Additionally I'm not a big fan of using vague-ish skill descriptions to grant powers due to similar wording - "nullify" doesn't always mean power nullification as we define it.

Don't know if this has been brought up yet as I don't have time to go through the entire thread or the OP at the moment but King Cerberus also has AZ and is stated in the official art book for DMC5 to be using his AZ to cool the heat produced by the Qliphoth to stimulate the Fruit's growth. King Cerberus' ice reaches many stories above and even fodder demons are unaffected by being in rooms made out of it.
And i said something about King Cerberus' feat not being legit when?

Well, according to the page can qualify for power null

I going to wait other opinions about this
Where does the page say it can qualify for power null?

It does not help you, you're just misunderstanding the page. "Nullifying magical phenomena" doesn't mean "you block electricity". It means "you dispell any magic sent your way". Do i need to explain the difference between "blocking" and "dispelling" or is it clear enough?

yamato being vergil's sword doesn't mean anything the yamato reacts to sparda's bloodline it's why it reacted to nero and resurrected him yamato is impowerd with sparda's power if it can work on nero it will work on dante as well you are just being fussy about it
Proof of that?

That despair aura is very much flowery writing considering it says "radiated despair". Dante and BH's aura did not fear hax the entire building, their magical energy was so strong that people knew they had to flee, again going back to the "human's 6th sense of danger" which was called responsible for all of this, it's a feat for the humans, knowing when something is beyond their capabilities, not for the demons. Aura's do exist in DMC when did i say it didn't? But the fear hax is not an aura, it's just people being able to sense how much more powerful something is. All these examples you have, i don't see how it's any different from people instinctively running away from a bull that escaped into the crowd. Both work because of a human's sense of danger, both will make an entire crowd run for the hills if they decide to show how powerful they are. As for the despair that has nothing to do with fear, so leave that for another time.

I don't see what Yamato has to do with this, it's relevant because it can travel between Human and Demon World, worlds that had their connection severed by Sparda in the past, travelling between other dimensions besides that was never a problem in DMC
The 2 true dimensions you mean? Yes, which is why i said "no one should argue that these escaping pocket dimensions feats should never be argued to cross actual universes, because they are not actual universes".

@Tony_di_bugalu
1) How is griffon evaporating after being hit by Mundus' lightning an anti feat for demons all dying the same way? Fam...he wasn't killed by dante, he was still alive ofc he wouldn't have evaporated before Mundus killed him.
>Phantom dies after falling and being impaled by a statue
>Dante's soul hax working wonders
LMAO, come on at least try with these arguments. So far all 3 examples you gave from the games aren't really sufficient and i can easily say that the anime or novel examples is just "we don't know what happened to them they can easily have evaporated later/offscreen". Considering how every game shows demons dying and becoming whatever the f the developers want.
2) He is already a demon dude, nothing can happen to him even if he doesn't resist. Im talking about the demon world's effects of turning ppl into demons they do not effect demons cus they are technically speaking already affected. The disease and shit that's....fine? But considering Dante did get affected why is that resistance in the first place.
3) You keep bringing these flawed ass examples not understanding how bad they are. This is not about gravity or toxicity, this is about turning people into demons. If the earth turned everyone into a human, would you say Humans are resistant? No, cus you are already a human, you already are what the world is trying to make you. And Tony was not affected by this, nor were the demons, they had other effects put on them, the demons didn't have their soul become demon, nor did they have their body turn into a monster cus they already are demons. Stop using feats of the aliments the demon world induces to scale to soul and corruption.
4) Ok but that is again no different from normal fear inducing. It even says he hears the voices, footsteps etc, he knows he cannot fight demons so him being alone and having a feeling that something is coming would scare him to that point. Normally induced fear, wouldn't work on people who are much stronger than the normal demons as they don't have to fear sth weaker than them, whereas humans do fear something stronger. And again the false equivalency of the Tony using cases of him feeling the change in the air and stuff like that as opposed to normal fear.

1) It is a rule everyone has to follow dude, dante is not nullifying anything, he's blocking it, rendering it useless. Nullifying while still correct is misleading af, cus we use nullification for dispelling, Dante doesn't dispell the magic, he just blocks the hit. Can we stop arguing such a stupid point? Im amazed you can unironically say "royal BLOCK" is power null, it's a f-ing block. Nullification can have many meanings, but dispell is not the one that Dante's using.

1) Huh? Isn't that just hacking at the cores? Need the feat for "destroys the soul without interacting with it".
2) Since forever, toxic stuff still deals internal damage, which can be regenerated. As for the blood, it can still be attributed to regen, Dante's body regens faster than the blood can dissolve it.
3) Dude it's a standard change, not gonna waste time here. Being frozen because you were hit with an AZ thing, isn't resistance to AZ, it's resistance to cold. Debate the guys that changed the standard for that, now you have to prove that Dante was indeed frozen into AZ, because being frozen due to a hit from AZ is not a justification anymore.
4) It would make a ton of sense considering Dante wasn't showing off his power at that point and was in a coma meaning his presence would naturally be weaker than normal. And again you have to prove this power exists for Sparda in the first place. You're just using this out of context line that makes no sense because why just dante? Why not V and Nero too? Why not Urizen? Why not other demons?

1) Yes i am using words over visuals that we cannot see (like inside clothes and stuff like that). Are you going to deny the character's statements themselves for visuals that can be easily hidden inside clothes.

1) Which is what NPI does...
3) I mean, him using them instead of casually teleporting them himself still acts to support the "he can only travel out of pocket realities like that, not true universes".

1) Nero was resurrected because of being Vergil's son. The son of the demon that Yamato was made/intended for. Why didn't Yamato react to Dante the same way it reacted to Nero if that's the case?
4) So we remove this until we get someone to prove it's true sealing and that this sealing would somehow stop portal creation (which it doesn't)?

Where does the page say it can qualify for power null?

It does not help you, you're just misunderstanding the page. "Nullifying magical phenomena" doesn't mean "you block electricity". It means "you dispell any magic sent your way". Do i need to explain the difference between "blocking" and "dispelling" or is it clear enough?
And Vergil's magical swords and Yamato spatial manipulation powers qualifies for that and Efi bringed more examples for that

That despair aura is very much flowery writing considering it says "radiated despair". Dante and BH's aura did not fear hax the entire building, their magical energy was so strong that people knew they had to flee, again going back to the "human's 6th sense of danger" which was called responsible for all of this, it's a feat for the humans, knowing when something is beyond their capabilities, not for the demons. Aura's do exist in DMC when did i say it didn't? But the fear hax is not an aura, it's just people being able to sense how much more powerful something is. All these examples you have, i don't see how it's any different from people instinctively running away from a bull that escaped into the crowd. Both work because of a human's sense of danger, both will make an entire crowd run for the hills if they decide to show how powerful they are. As for the despair that has nothing to do with fear, so leave that for another time.
Is not flowery writing when we know that aura exist in DMC and about the "human's 6th sense of danger" Efi already responded that

1) Nero was resurrected because of being Vergil's son. The son of the demon that Yamato was made/intended for. Why didn't Yamato react to Dante the same way it reacted to Nero if that's the case?

DMC disagrees with you

2) He is already a demon dude, nothing can happen to him even if he doesn't resist. Im talking about the demon world's effects of turning ppl into demons they do not effect demons cus they are technically speaking already affected. The disease and shit that's....fine? But considering Dante did get affected why is that resistance in the first place.
3) You keep bringing these flawed ass examples not understanding how bad they are. This is not about gravity or toxicity, this is about turning people into demons. If the earth turned everyone into a human, would you say Humans are resistant? No, cus you are already a human, you already are what the world is trying to make you. And Tony was not affected by this, nor were the demons, they had other effects put on them, the demons didn't have their soul become demon, nor did they have their body turn into a monster cus they already are demons. Stop using feats of the aliments the demon world induces to scale to soul and corruption.
Dante did get affected by The Demon World's hax and adapted that's why he was resistance and the fact he was affected debunks you argument completely that Dante resistance should be nuked and Demons are affected when they came closer to The nexus of The Demon World
1) Huh? Isn't that just hacking at the cores? Need the feat for "destroys the soul without interacting with it".

Here

Firephoenixearl said:
4) So we remove this until we get someone to prove it's true sealing and that this sealing would somehow stop portal creation (which it doesn't)?
Demons before Sparda's sealing was capable to travel betwen The Human World and The Demon World, than Sparda separeted The Demon World and Human World and afther that demons can only manifest in The Human World in their true forms when the barrier is weakened/broken

Last edited:
And Vergil's magical swords and Yamato spatial manipulation powers qualifies for that and Efi bringed more examples for that
The swords are magical, but again they are not "dispelled", they are just blocked. Start learning the difference ffs, how many times do i have to explain it. As for Yamato's spatial manip, either Yamato doesn't always cut space and only cuts space when Vergil wants to which isn't in cases against Dante, or it's plain game mechanics simply because even demon arms from fodder demons can clash with the Yamato, doesn't make them comparable to the Yamato.

Is not flowery writing when we know that aura exist in DMC and about the "human's 6th sense of danger" Efi already responded that
Aura exists for their power, not them "radiating despair", even the way it's worded is flowery.

Ehhhh, i can somewhat agree i guess.

Dante did get affected by The Demon World's hax and adapted that's why he was resistance and the fact he was affected debunks you argument completely that Dante resistance should be nuked
He was affected only by part of them, namely the disease shit. Not the "turning into a demon", which is what im arguing against.

Any more specific on the timestamp?

Demons before Sparda's sealing was capable to travel betwen The Human World and The Demon World, than Sparda separeted The Demon World and Human World and afther that demons can only manifest in The Human World in their true forms when the barrier is weakened/broken
You kind of debunked yourself there.... "then Sparda separated the DW and the HW", yes....separated.

AZ rooms is meaningless unless the entire room was made of AZ ice, where even the air itself is AZ and the demons being brought down to that level. Otherwise it's just a resistance to cold manipulation.

Also why does Void Mundus even have type 5 immortality? There really isn't bypassing a type 5 conventionally, unless you reapply the concept of death back onto the opponent which Dante can't do.

I'm still very confused on the cosmetology of this verse works, Void Mundus is basically an alternative universe for DMC correct? If the novel is supposed to be an AU of the sorts then why in the world are we giving a completely different version of Dante and Mundus the same abilities as their vastly different counter parts?

Also why does Void Mundus even have type 5 immortality?
It's because he is the nexus of the void energy. But well, let's just say i have my own issues with it that i may bring up in another thread.

And @Dienomite22 LordGinSama is correct about the AZ, what you described is still no different from being hit by AZ, you're standing around AZ, doesn't mean you get frozen into AZ because you have your own body temperature which means that the temperature you're frozen into isn't AZ but sth in-between.

The swords are magical, but again they are not "dispelled", they are just blocked. Start learning the difference ffs, how many times do i have to explain it. As for Yamato's spatial manip, either Yamato doesn't always cut space and only cuts space when Vergil wants to which isn't in cases against Dante, or it's plain game mechanics simply because even demon arms from fodder demons can clash with the Yamato, doesn't make them comparable to the Yamato.
Royal Guard nullifies the damage, so my point still stands. Yamato cutting space is NOT gameplay mechanics and Vergil not using Yamato's is pure headcanon

Aura exists for their power, not them "radiating despair", even the way it's worded is flowery.
They aura is for they fear hax too, not only for their powers

He was affected only by part of them, namely the disease shit. Not the "turning into a demon", which is what im arguing against.
He not being affected by the other haxs means he naturally resist plain and simple
Any more specific on the timestamp?
He was doing damage to Griffon without touching the core that is soul hax

You kind of debunked yourself there.... "then Sparda separated the DW and the HW", yes....separated.
Did you missed the part when they say that there is a barrier between than?

Appears i going to be ignored on this thread again.....

Ehh later i deal with other points.
Unless you got a scan showing demons aint affected by demon world hax because they born there.
Instead i have some scans here where Gilver himself states Demons dont get fear haxed by their own nature and Gilver states Dante being half demon, here Dantes admitted he got sick by the demon world, since the tree was warping/bringing the demon world. There is other scan but i believe its enought, even more when Dante got reactive evolution feats just by being half demon, so i can scale to all full demons. Nothing hints Demons not being affected by the demon world just because they are born there, even more when feats related to reactive evolution happens. And also another thing, demons have fear aura and have Madness hax, doenst matter if is six sense, you dont get to used it normaly and neither have affect on you normaly.:)

Royal Guard powernull comes from 5, want know something crazy about it ? Royal Guard works as a shield around dante, works exactly like the power null abilitie from 5 because: we can see Dante literally power nullying Agnus Life manipulation attacks with Royal Guard, Time stamp: 8:22 and 8:38, and before someone say Agnus doenst have life manipulation, the guide itself confirms the hax.

About descontruction, while its true when Gilver as dying by molecules being dissolved (dante didnt cause that), Dante here performs this feat where he almosts divides the molecules around him by speed and Dante on 3 already is more faster than is novel vol 1 counterpart, so descontruction stays and gets even more stronger when dante gets more faster.

Dante bypassed Void Mundus's type 5 immortality, simple as that, we know Void Mundus died because the entire timeline went boom and we know the timelinet went boom because: Void Mundus is stated to sustain the entire demon world and to be the demon world nexus, and is influence spread even on the human world, corrupting bugs, serving as spys to give intel about the rebels, so he died for good. Another proof Void Mundus died, is because when Mundus as defeated NOT KILLED, the demon world only threatened to collapse. So there is a diference when void mundus or mundus get defeated and when they die.

About absolute zero, Frost have claws made of ice that around them the temperature goes way beyond AZ, and they can be used as ranged attack, so Dante gets hit and nothing happens, not even the area that gets hit goes frozen, and he already fighted Ice based demons who scales away above Frosts and he gets unaffected by their AZ attacks.

V's feat is soul hax, he went into Nightmares body and removed his core (soul), thats is counted as Soul hax feat on soul manipulation page. Your problem here is the stantard. (and some staff and already agreed with the cores being soul, just check the my V revision thread).

Ressurection comes from Yamato being able to ressurect the users ( 99% of the time bloodline related, but can choose the user), Nero was ressurected by yamato time stamp: 3:50, you can see Yamato resonated with Nero, something that happens with sparda sword (chooses the user).

And no Dante isnt a demon, he is half human and demon, Gilver already stated that, the manga states both dante and vergil being half human and demon, Arkham also states Vergil is incomplete (not 100% demon) and both human and demon blood flows on Vergil. Time Stamp: 1:35

To NOT BE ASSIMILATED INTO THE BEASTHEADS, you need to be DEMON or BE on SOME % DEMON.

Do you realize Ducas tried to posses Dante right? Thats why Dante mocked Ducas, if Ducas never tried to posses Dante, Dante wouldnt mock Ducas about trying to posses.

Weird you say that, when the series never said about regeneration becoming weaker after long battles. Please show proof, your own words alone dont have face value.

Thats the thing, the sword protects those who are bloodline related and worthy, to the point even Sanctus managed to resonate with the sword, before the sword itself realized there is something wrong. Hell Sparda Sword even revived Trish. The sword didnt make is own presence higher so nobody would detect Dante, if that happened Cavalier and Malphas would have find the sword before V. So the Sparda sword did hide its own presence and Dante's presence.
If you are doubting that Sanctus did resonate with the sword, check this out, so is i believe i made clear that the sword does choose the wielder and protects bloodline related people and worthy people.

About DMC anime resistance to sound manip, here the episode, time stamp: 9:43, she even destroys a concrete pillar. Yes is related to sound, not air manipulation, the entire episode makes that clear.

These repetitive arguments are gonna give me an aneurysm.

Royal Guard nullifies the damage, so my point still stands.
Yes it does, and no your point doesn't. Nullifying damage is not power null.

Not what i said, read again.

They aura is for they fear hax too, not only for their powers
Not necessarily, needs proof. Aura refers to power from what i've been shown, fear aura is another thing entirely.

He not being affected by the other haxs means he naturally resist plain and simple
Being not affected by turning into demon hax because you already are a demon isn't resistance plain and simple.

He was doing damage to Griffon without touching the core that is soul hax
You don't need soul hax to damage the griffon.

Did you missed the part when they say that there is a barrier between than?
Barrier can refer to a separating space.

AZ rooms is meaningless unless the entire room was made of AZ ice, where even the air itself is AZ and the demons being brought down to that level. Otherwise it's just a resistance to cold manipulation.
The whole room is made of AZ ice

Also why does Void Mundus even have type 5 immortality? There really isn't bypassing a type 5 conventionally, unless you reapply the concept of death back onto the opponent which Dante can't do.
Because he is a void

I'm still very confused on the cosmetology of this verse works, Void Mundus is basically an alternative universe for DMC correct? If the novel is supposed to be an AU of the sorts then why in the world are we giving a completely different version of Dante and Mundus the same abilities as their vastly different counter parts?
Void Mundus and Mundus are the same being and Dante is from the original universe

So.... when i will stop being ignored ?

Void Mundus and Mundus are the same being and Dante is from the original universe
ehh to explain better, Mundus is from original universe while void mundus is from alternative reality, he is a void and the nexus of the demon world and later spread his power on the human world after killing Sparda. They have pretty much the same abilities ( i will go into that on a later CTR).

Being a void doesn't make you exempt from the concept of death, that's just non corporal hax and inorganic philology.

And it doesn't matter if the room is made of AZ or not, it's still not freezing the target and bringing their internal temperature to AZ.

So.... when i will stop being ignored ?

ehh to explain better, Mundus is from original universe while void mundus is from alternative reality, he is a void and the nexus of the demon world and later spread his power on the human world after killing Sparda. They have pretty much the same abilities ( i will go into that on a later CTR).

See if you have a good reason as to why they should have the same abilities then that's legitimate but currently in the profiles there's nothing to elaborate on. Being that it's Mundus from an alternative reality it shouldn't scale to main reality Mundus.

Yes it does, and no your point doesn't. Nullifying damage is not power null.
Yeah it is and what Efi said
Not what i said, read again.
I read and you did say that Vergil is not using Yamato powers against Dante based on nothing than headcanon when the vídeo says otherwise and Royal Guard blocking Yamato's spatial manipulation powers is not gameplay mecanics. Stop using the gameplay mecanics card now
Not necessarily, needs proof. Aura refers to power from what i've been shown, fear aura is another thing entirely.
The proof is already there and what Efi said
Being not affected by turning into demon hax because you already are a demon isn't resistance plain and simple.
It's is and you headcanon is not going to charge that
You don't need soul hax to damage the griffon.
You need if you going to kill him, he won't die unless you destroy his core

Barrier can refer to a separating space.
There you go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back