• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Light vs Solar Light! (Park Mu-Jin vs Grana)

They both seem to have a shield that can protect them

Nichirin Tentsui can carbonize one's body while also probably being light speed due to it being the Sun's solar rays

Does the dude spam the solar rays cause if so, he could probably just float and spam it.

Going to vote Park since he has Planetary durabililty and his gravity to keep Grana firmly planted in the ground until he has hit him hard enough for Grana to die. Probably a stomp though since Grana has no durability negating moves.

I never noticed that Planet level Durability

Grana's hope is probably sending Park to space since I've seen some comments on different sites regarding him sending something to space

He can essentially shoryuken someone to space, yes, though it's far more in character for him to spam his sun rays. They seem to negate durability to an extent as they carbonize they skin. I'm not sure how well it would fair against someone with planet level durability. But given that they're still human, unless they have some kind of resistance, I would expect it to still work.

Sending someone to space is likely a last resort for him. He did it to a planet level threat.

I think that's cause of the heat and the heat of the sun doesn't hurt anything higher than multi city block dura

could be wrong tho

Ehh, there's no much info about Grana and Park seems more intelligent, have more stamina and way higher durability.

Park is definitely more intelligent than Grana.

Yeah, I mean, it's displayed as an attack meant to one shot. It one shot first key Miroku. And was suggested to be capable of one shotting Amamiya's instructor, another Low 6-B character stronger than her.

I wish Psyren characters used their telekinesis in a more hax way. It would make much more sense for all of them to just resist it, honestly.

If Grana really feels it's a last resort. Given his planet level durability and how similar it is to Quat Nevas then he might. But it's like, almost OOC, like there has to be basically no other option for him to win. He only did it against Quat because, well, the planet was going to die otherwise.

Actually, looking at Park's profile, I'm realizing something.

He has four keys for his tier, four keys for his attack potency, and yet, only three keys for his durability. Should there be a fourth?

That's weird

Sang Man-Duk is Low 6-B so Park Mu-Jin's jusifications needs to be revised

I guess I'll retract my vote

I think you missed DragonEmperor23's vote

His vote was also based upon planet level durability.

I'll remove both for now until that's looked at. If Sang Man-Duk's durability is Low 6-B, and Park's AP justification for that tier is exchanging blows with him, then his durability should also be on such a level. Perhaps there was a slight oversight in the creation/update of the profile.

Back