• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dimensionnal Dance: Shinza Bansho Gods downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to add
That "concept of dimension" out of context shouldn't be enough unless we have context to say it's referring to any number of higher spatial dimensions

I highly doubt it even exist at all. I don't think I would have missed something like this (if it does exist and I just missed it then shame on me).

Broken link.
Sem_titulo_4.jpg

here

And yes thats why Taiji is above dimensions and etc. My bad for not elaborating properly
I already explained how it isn't. We don't consider creation feat as a proof of "regular" transcendance, and we're sure not taking it as a proof of 1-A transcendance.

Oh my bad

Its the same link of the previous scan i stated Taiji is above dimensions and etc.

Thanks.

Although thing is... I'm already aware of these scans. I keep saying it and acknowledging them. It just doesn't go against the downgrade at any moment.

Thank you to everybody who have been helping to delete all of the nonsense spam here. The content revisions forum should be kept serious and to the point with analytical constructive responses. This is not the fun and games forum.

Anyway:

@SleepyTBubble @TISSG7Redgrave @Warren_Valion @Qliphoth_Bacikal

What do you think about this?

@Ultima_Reality

Your evaluation help would also be appreciated here.

Sleepy already gave his opinion
Same for Redgrave
Qliphoth said he wouldn't join the thread (although he still helps for the translation and others thing)
For Ultima I asked him an initial opinion in PM, but it's likely better if he gives another here yeah.

It's litteraly answered in the OP. Second point before the one with feats of being affected by dimensions.

Because Hyperdimensional/Cho Jigen/超次元 just mean something above 3D, not above any possible dimensionnal structures (especially when it's origin is some sort of space-time accident).
Taiji being above everything (besides your quote origin being a full unknown) also isn't enough for 1-A. Even more with the evidences in the OP proving Taiji is related and affected by dimensional stuff
Uhhmmm so the throne is just 4D?

Anyway i now understand where you stand, i will write up my arguments later in a few hours currently at work, will be a while

I havent saw his stuff about H1A shinza either. I just heard it from a friend of mine.
The first part of the OP is litteraly about the arguments used for 1-A in said thread btw.

Anyways if he is still up to Shinza scaling he might be able to elaborate with you on this one
They didn't connect since May 2020 from what I can see, so I highly doubt that they'll come anytime soon.

1-B is still pretty OP tho?

Also look at the good side, now shinza can have more reasonable matches instead of the usual 1A BS where each side just brag about measurement contest
When is Shinza getting the Demonbane 3A treatment
I still remembered how Demonbane was still one of the most powerful and people just stopped talking about it immediately when the downgrade took affect.

I still remembered how Demonbane was still one of the most powerful and people just stopped talking about it immediately when the downgrade took affect.
Hey, that's not true!
First, 80 stomp match mostly made of Goku vs EGD were made
Then everyone stopped talking about it

"Beyond-Dimensional"

If you check the meaning, while Chō-Jigen words are litteraly "Transcend/Super/Ultra/Hyper" and "Dimensions", it merely means Transdimensional. In fact, I think I never saw Chō Jigen (超次元) be used for anything remotely similar to 1-A.

https://www.wordsense.eu/超次元/

Which just means something higher than 3-D (which is why Solaris from Sonic isn't 1-A, or part of why Tenchi Muyo was downgraded).

https://www.wordsense.eu/transdimensional

Of course, if just refuting what was said in this post was enough, it wouldn't have passed. So let's go to the actual important part of this post. You can also consider this one as optionnal (or as a mere extention of the introduction) if it helps, since it's not really the main focus.

^This here is objectively wrong and is the very issue using dictionaries across different languages to try and define something. I can't believe Solaris was literally used as an argument against it. Solaris was called super-dimensional but he also was not described as the source of dimensional phenomena or conceptualization. This is the same nonsense that downgraded Tenchi Muyo, apparently. Demonbane was also erroneously downgraded. Hmm.

That's the only part of the OP I'll address. I wish I could to into more detail regarding the other more relevant parts of the OP, showing scans, give proper scans (since no one has done so it seems)...I really do, but I'm not even close to being in the mood to argue in a thread (especially about 1-A) when there's a potentially critical level family crisis I'm dealing with at the moment (which is directly tied to VSBW and its members, in fact...)

So needless to say, I'm not very happy with this thread, the community, or the site as a whole, if I may be completely honest.

This here is objectively wrong and is the very issue using dictionaries across different languages to try and define something. I can't believe Solaris was literally used as an argument against it. Solaris was called super-dimensional but he also was not described as the source of dimensional phenomena or conceptualization. This is the same nonsense that downgraded Tenchi Muyo, apparently. Demonbane was also erroneously downgraded. Hmm.
Calling them erroneous downgrade or others work "nonsense" without any argument is as wrong as it can be.

Also it's used only for one argument because the very thread that upgraded it used the word alone as its own supporting proof (and even being the "most impressive cosmology size") . Cho Jigen is a term we put way higher than its actual meaning in the past based on a mere "it says beyond"; and that's without mentionning the fact that we attribuated it in an arbitrary manner without much reason to it.
I wish I could to into more detail about why, show scans, give proper scans (since no one has done so it seems)...I really do, but I'm not even close to being in the mood to argue in a thread (especially about 1-A) when there's a potentially critical level family crisis I'm dealing with at the moment (which is directly tied to VSBW and its members, in fact...)

So needless to say, I'm not very happy with this thread, the community, or the site as a whole, if I may be completely honest.
I'm sorry to hear that tho. Hope things will get better for you.

Probably because the reason people even gave a damn about the verse was cuz how w@nked the characters were.
Sadly this is the same to some extent with Shinza

Barely anyone reads the damn thing

Since the most thing the opposite side is doing right now is whining and complaining how they don't like everything on this site.
I am gonna change my stance to agreeing with the downgrade

There is like 2 people arguing against this CRT with the rest of the opposite side just saying they don't care/have no time

I think we should start counting the mods voices at this point if we want to get anywhere tho

Shiza going to die like demonbane. The shinza fanbase is already small AF now it will be demonbane level of small. Also talking about demonbane, it's a fantastic visual novel and I enjoyed it except certain wierd sex shit that happens which I skipped. So I'm actually happy the crazy hate behind demonbane stopped. I've only read dies irae and some paradise lost but I don't want shinza bansho to die like demonbane because well it's history is rich and characters are top tiers.

Anyway after seeing both sides argument I think the OP make most sense here and the opposite side seems to lack some understanding of the tiring system applied here although still debatable

Count my vote with the OP for the time being.

Also I just want to speak to everyone here: seriously, what the hell?

So far here's some problems that happened in this thread and shouldn't even be:

-Accusing others of using fake account (although one case did seem odd based on another thread)
-Lots of needless swearing or rudeness
-A shit tons of derailment (although some are funny stuff and I can't resist those)
-Questionning of the system itself, which should be its own thing and doesn't have anything to do with the thread
-(False) Accusation of lying on the translation by adding words
-Accusation of hiding context or lying (despite one being explained and the other happening later on and being explainable)
- People using fake scans
-Accusation of using machine translation despite clearly saying who translated
-All of this being baseless stuff most of the time

And that's just taking "some" of them. In a bit more than one day

Is it that hard to be civil? Like, things are simple, we either agree or disagree with each others. When we disagree, we explain why with constructed arguments and try to prove our respective points by using scans (and preferably not 1 line long stuff). Without calling names or anything.

It's just a fictionnal verse. A fiction. Some story made by a guy who want to entertain people. It's not like one of us will die depending on the result. Even if the verse is tier 1 and called Shinza, it isn't any different from this tier 11 verse called Flatland. So we shouldn't act any different.

And although I said that I was speaking to everyone, I also thanks those who keep being civil and reasonnable (although it should be something normal, so thanks for being normal I guess).

Can't we just chill while staying on topic?

Shiza going to die like demonbane. The shinza fanbase is already small AF now it will be demonbane level of small. Also talking about demonbane, it's a fantastic visual novel and I enjoyed it except certain wierd sex shit that happens which I skipped. So I'm actually happy the crazy hate behind demonbane stopped. I've only read dies irae and some paradise lost but I don't want shinza bansho to die like demonbane because well it's history is rich and characters are top tiers.
if ppl will stop to like a verse just because they got downgrade is a proof that they don't like the verse, they just want powerfull shit, this is sad

if ppl will stop to like a verse just because they got downgrade is a proof that they don't like the verse, they just want powerfull shit, this is sad
Well I don't wast to derail but I'll explain it. Shinza became a lot famous because of how powerful it was so it attracted new viewers, now that's it's not the case people will genuinely not care about the series to check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back