• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussing the creation for other Donquixote Family member pages (and maybe other Dressrosa characters).

I want to get this out of the way before I go into the topic:

Pica's AP and Durability physically should be added to his page. He was one-shot by Zoro's Sanzen Sekkai, which should be considerably weaker than his Daisen Sekkai. His durability physically should be Likely Small City level for being able to hold his ground against a casual Zoro and his physical AP should follow suit for not being able to budge through Zoro's defense despite putting much effort behind his sword swings.

In short, Pica's tier should be: at least Low 7-B physically | 7-B with Devil Fruit

The rest of the Top Executives (Diamante and Trebol) should powerscale to Vergo and Pica -- being at Low 7-B since they should not be much than either of them.

Diamante: at least Low 7-B

Attack Potency and Durability: at least Small City Level via powerscaling

Speed: Massively Hypersonic via powerscaling

Range: Several meters with sword, probably a few hundred meters with Devil Fruit and Half-Moon Glaive

Standard equipment: His cape (which is a steel sheet under the affect of his Devil Fruit power), his sword, and several weapons that are affected by his Devil Fruit power kept within in his clothing.

A description of his devil fruit, which is the flag-fruit (iirc), would need to be made.

Trebol: at least Low 7-B

Attack Potency and Durability: at least Small City Level via powerscaling

Range: Probably a few hundred meters with Devil Fruit, must be close enough to his slime to cause them to detonate.

Standard equipment: His cane, which is also a lighter.

There are some executives that should be given pages as well: Here would be an example:

Gladius: 7-C (though I remember a calc that gave him Small Town level)

Attack Potency: Town level with devil fruit ability

Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (a Bari-Bari no Pistol from Bartolomeo knocked him out)

Range: Average Human Range, Probably a few hundred meters with Devil Fruit Power.

Most of these characters should be given a page especially since most of them have feats to place them at a reasonable tier.

I'll help out if people would like to do this, especially since I have plans to do a fight using the Donquixote Family :)

Back