• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussing Doflamingo's and Luffy's tier

I know that there is currently no calculations to actually give Doflamingo or Luffy any tier above 7-B since there are several problems involving the time-frame and how much force was applied via KKG after being mitigated by an unknown amount of force, but after looking the Fujitora's feats again, I believe that both Doflamingo and Luffy should be scaled up to 7-A (again...)

Feats via Fujitora on narutoforums: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20877 (meteorites... also, Doflamingo cut through half of a meteorite as though it were butter as shown on his speed calculation) http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26604 (Ferocious Tiger, a small Island busting feat which Luffy survived with little to no damage, though he mitigates blunt force to a degree)

Also (as I've bugged Ant about on several occassions... sorry Ant--don't hate me) Doflamingo should scale around Diamond Jozu (maybe not durability since he doesn't have a diamond body like Jozu, but considering his threads could stop Jozu while in mid-attack--his AP should be at least comparable or even close in power). Since Luffy survived taking a Ferocious Tiger via Fujitora, he should be scaled to being At least 7-A and Doflamingo should be At least 7-A since he should be comparable to Jozu and has easily defeated characters such as Sanji, 'Smoker '(blitzed and one-shot), and Trafalgar Law (with little difficulty during their first brawl and only struggled during their 2nd fight due to Law's mental attacks) with a very minimal number of blows. (I don't expect anyone to take this next statement seriously, but it should be noted) Luffy even managed to break out of Doflamingo's threads--unlike Jozu--while injured.

I dislike the idea of them being powerscaled to a weaker character like Zoro (who has not even shown his full capabilities due to the lack of use with Asura) when both Luffy and Doflamingo are far superior especially since the latter defeated a character (Sanji) who is almost equal to Zoro.

My persistence may be getting old by now, but after taking these things into consideration, Doflamingo and Luffy should both be at least Mountain+ when powerscaled to Fujitora's attacks and to Diamond Jozu.

I am somewhat sorry.

'The Doflamingo leg humper'

Lel wut? XD well he does have some pretty damn amazing long legs being over 10ft tall and all so I could see why you'd want to hump them :p

Well, they are placed at "Likely Mountain level", but what do the rest of you think?

The only problem I have is the fact that their "7-B" stats are now being used in any match that I or anyone else put them in. And I'm distasteful towards powerscaling him to Zoro when it seems more realistic to powerscale both of them to Jozu.

OBD also powerscales them to Zoro and I don't really understand why Luffy/Doffy be compared to a character who is a) slightly above the level of a character that Doflamingo could defeat with very little effort despite having his guard dropped twice and b) Zoro has yet to reveal his full power -- he is already capable of using combined attacks with each slash being comparable to his initial 11.5 MT slash on Pica in quick succession (and he was only out of breath by the time he used Sanzen Sekai to finish off Pica): http://www.***********.net/one-piece/778/11 , http://www.***********.net/one-piece/778/12 , http://www.***********.net/one-piece/778/13 .

I will patiently wait for other opinions on the matter, but it seems far more reasonable for both Luffy and Doflamingo to be scaled to Fujitora's shown attacks and to Diamond Jozu as well.

Actually we have a clac that we can proceed with. Sabo's Hike (probably should be checked by calc group).

Now Sabo did this right after he got Mera Mera No Mi's power (as a test, he wasn't even trying to actually attack). At that point he couldn't even control it well. To top it off it was extremely casual. Even after these it resulted in 79 megatons. It requires 100 megatons for Mountain level. Which means it is more than likely for Sabo to be 7-A. Power-scaling from Fujitora is kinda complicated. He wasn't trying nearly enough. He wanted Sabo to get away and use him as an excuse. He wasn't really trying to carch doffy and law as he knew marines wouldn't do anything to doffy. All these said still they shouldn't be lower than mountain level. I would personally suggest

Sabo: 7-A (can extremely caually produce 79 megatons, can keep up with a casual fujitora)

Luffy: 7-A (not much weaker than sabo)

Daffy and Law: 7-A (comparable to Luffy).

Again, this is not entirely based on the calc but considering how casually it was performed and that said characters can keep up with casual Fujitora character who is at full-power 6-C. For this to pass I think we need more input and approval of a lot of people as this is not a very solid power-scaling.

Even if it doesn't pass then we must add a plus to Luffy Law and Doffy's AP (At least City level+, likely Mountain level) as they are at least equal to casual Sabo.

I don't know how Sabo would be powerscaled to Luffy and Doflamingo, though I can understand to a degree. While Sabo's force applies was 79 MT, could it be said that the surrounding water could have mitigated the force from his Hiken?

Either way, this should be enough to support both Luffy and Doflamingo into being 7-A as well.

edit: oh, i didn't know the sabo calc was not accepted yet *slowly sits down and waits* xD

Hmm. Well, I added the calculation to Sabo's page a while back, but perhaps I was in too much of a hurry?

• raises hand* I still stand by the fact that Doflamingo is at least 7-A anyways due to slicing through one of Fujitora's meteorites that was calc'd at being 233 MT.

Well, I think that both of the calculations seem reasonable, but you can politely ask DontTalk, Illuminati478, The Living Tribunal1, Alakabamm, and RavenSupreme if they want to take a look at them.

Well, Doflamingo slicing the meteor isn't an attack potency feat (or at least not a really high one).

It is not like he had to cancel out the KE of the meteor or anything.

Luffy tanking Fujitoras attack is a durability feat, so at least for his AP not all that relevant.

Scaling from Jozu works I guess.

Okay. Thanks. What about Sabo's Hiken calculation?

Maybe we should get rid of the "At least 7-B" part though? What do the rest of you think?

yes, please remove the at least 7-B. People suggest that they are just city busters and it affects any versus they are in. They should honestly be listed as being "Likely at least 7-A" but without the "possibly High 7-A" since they can compare to admirals (especially Doflamingo and Sabo since the former challenged two of them and the latter was fighting one for an extended period of time despite Fujitora fighting relatively casually) and with powerscaling to Jozu, who is High 7-A--but of course there is nothing outside of powerscaling to suggest that they are High 7-A as well.

I'll take the "Likely 7-A", though.

I am fine with Luffy, Doffy, Law, Sabo being Likely 7-A. Just take out the At least 7-B part via powerscaling from how casually Sabo performed his Hiken and that Sabo, Doffy can keep up with a casual Fujitora.

Sabo being Likely 7A is fine by me, Sabo was holding against Fujitora really well, and he also has hype behind him.

I have changed Luffy's, Law's, Doflamingo's, and Sabo's profiles. Is there any other profile that is affected?

Back