• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Joker (Ren Amamiya)

I really don't like this outcome, but very well, Inconclusive FRA.

We can recreate this thread after Scramble-Royal/Season 10.

MrKerf said:
I really don't like this outcome, but very well, Inconclusive FRA.
We can recreate this thread after Scramble-Royal/Season 10.
Well I tried I probably too hard actually I hope I can put this fight to rest soon. I don't know what this scramble-Royal thing is I just hope Joker's still 2-C, but until then I'm boutta head out cya l8r guys

P5 Scramble is a Persona game that came out in Japan, supposedly a sequel to the original P5. Now we're gonna have to worry about Composite Jokers.

Oh well, more power for Protagonist-kun Mark V is never a bad thing, so long as it's written well.

Smashkabab said:
P5 Scramble is a Persona game that came out in Japan, supposedly a sequel to the original P5. Now we're gonna have to worry about Composite Jokers.
Oh well, more power for Protagonist-kun Mark V is never a bad thing, so long as it's written well.
Ah yes composties are always good. Seriously why are those still around

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Don't know what happened with this thread, I don't care, but this match definitely isn't happening again since Joker is hitting 2-C / 2-B.
Don't be so sure. The reason this fight is incon at all is because of Discord's hax. If Joker gets some feats like limited flight/ confirmed transmutation resist in Scramble, it's all too possible that we could do this fight over again. Even if he doesn't, we should anyways just so we can have the inconclusive matchup recorded.

Yes, I don't think P5 shouldn't scale to P1 or P2 since it isn't connected to those title as correlatively as P3 and P4.

ZephyrosOmega said:
>Joker
>2-B

If you're scaling them to Persona 1 and 2, then... no?
No, none of this comes from scalling to any other Persona game. All scans will be from Persona 5 exclusively, as that game has more than enough evidence.

DatOneWeeb said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
>Joker
>2-B

No, none of this comes from scalling to any other Persona game. All scans will be from Persona 5 exclusively, as that game has more than enough evidence.
We scaled his time resist from P3's dark hour

Catalog because this was that much fun

This thread went through almost getting closed, because Joker stomped cartoon cord. Then we switched to IDW only to realize Joker can't kill him. then we found out Joker doesn't resist power null (at least Discord's), and we had a phase of can Discord hit personas? What can Joker do for Transmutation. We also forgot BFR was even a thing DIssy could do. Then we brought him back realized it was a stomp (cause BFR outta the metaverse then dead) Before this got closed we switched off Discord's bloodlust. Then I lead a charge to get Joker more votes, and that's around the time we got spammed with **** he got banned went on a alt did it again then he got his IP banned. Despite my efforts everyone else was tired, and the incons kept rolling in, and now we are here.

So

ZephyrosOmega said:
>Joker
>2-B

This tier jump actually comes from stuff from Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Bloodlust dissy doesn't stomp, it's still incon since it's not passive
He doesn't actually insta-win Joker, but Joker chances of winning were effectively non-existent

Also what's not passive

His BFR, it's done via a thought.
Joker's killing hax is done via thought and lacks travel time.

So it would be incon
Yeah, but Joker starts with gun which Discord can erase the gun and BFR at the same time

Does Discord start with BFR I don't know

I mean is:
What he starts with would instantly screw Dissy over, most of what he starts with lacks travel time
Most of what he starts with. Which are elemental spells can't hurt discord

not all spells are death hax

unless Joker gets Bloodlust then there's a low chance he'll pick a death hax considering all the other spells he could pick

Discord starts with powernull which cancels any Persona powers.

And to raise a gun and pull the trigger is much slower then to think.

MrKerf said:
Discord starts with powernull which cancels any Persona powers.
And to raise a gun and pull the trigger is much slower then to think.
^This and Unless Joker for some reason guesses that he'll need death hax it's too improable of a win to consider a win-con

That's why Discord stomps

BuT WaIt WhAt AbOuT ChArIsMa????

I do not think it is a stomp. Joker techniqually can defeat Discord. The chances are low, but in realm of possibility.

Either way, I do not care. Whether it will be inconclusive, stomp, or win, soon it will be deleted because of upgrades T_T

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Don't know what happened with this thread, I don't care, but this match definitely isn't happening again since Joker is hitting 2-C / 2-B.
If he become 2-C but have a key for before P5 Hack and slash edition will this fight be removed from Ren's page?

Could Joker still have a low 2-C key, (maybe a key that's before Persona 5 Scramble) and we could use that instead?

Back