• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
213645.jpg
JJL_Chapter_57.jpg

Fight takes place 10 meters apart in the main hallway of a generic community college.
Marii gets 3 model robots*; Joshu gets his rock he was going beat Josuke with in the early chapters.
Victory via KO or Incap.
Speed Equal.

Lesbian(?)**: 2 (Axl, Nierre)
Redditor:

Fight Theme

*Idk how many robots Marii would usually have on her, so this is subject to change.
**I only skimmed a summary and I'm only like 55% this is true.

Last edited:
To answer *, Marii would bring about this many robots if she plans to fight.
To answer **, she's not. But what she is is hard to say. Marii is not romantically interested in Hatou and whether Hatou is romantically interested in Marii is unclear. Hatou is definitely at least bisexual (or could be pansexual or something along those lines), as we can tell from her life in various possibilities, but while Marii and Hatou's relationship started with an accidental kiss it might be purely platonic from both sides. Marii is known to be romantically interested into a boy called Kasoku because, and I quote, "he has an amazing drill". As such one can say that Marii is not homosexual at least. She could be bisexual, though. Likely, she is none of the above options. You have to consider that from Marii's point of view, sex doesn't exist. Gender is likely also very difficult to grasp. For her everyone except herself is a robot. I would guess she is either pansexual or, as her feelings for Kasoku are possibly more attraction than true romance, asexual.

Anyway, to the subject of the fight, I'm fairly sure Joshu is just too strong. Marii needs to disassemble him mid-battle to deal damage. Two robots are just going to get immediately smashed when they attempt it. Even with the army of robots, the stand could easily smash all of them. And even without the stand, there is a good chance a 9-B human can simply charge through and hit Marii before the robots could do much disassembly.

Pretty sure Joshu can just charge through the robots and kill Yukari unless Yukari has so many robots that he just gets incapped from their sheer weight.
I don't think there is really an amount where this match up becomes not onesided.

Bumping. But joushu is 1. A ******* dumbass. 2. A coward. 3. Joushu's scaling to Josuke is kinda overblown (a naked, amnesiac, confused, Josuke casually put him on his ass and made him vomit). 4. An objectively worse character

Of course his Stand can disassemble shit all the same and that's how he usually fights. But he ain't AP stomping or smashing robots with AP.

Bumping. But joushu is 1. A ******* dumbass. 2. A coward. 3. Joushu's scaling to Josuke is kinda overblown (a naked, amnesiac, confused, Josuke casually put him on his ass and made him vomit). 4. An objectively worse character

Of course his Stand can disassemble shit all the same and that's how he usually fights. But he ain't AP stomping or smashing robots with AP.
5.yee yee ass haircut.

Ok to be fair, the haircut got slightly better throughout the story as it began to cover the sides of the head. Then again, that is still ultimately just polishing a turd.

I said what was needed to be said, I don't know shit about not Joushu, I just know that on principle, Joushu probably losing.

Back