• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando vs. Adam Arclight

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Bills2013
ZA WARUDO! Toki Wo Tomare!

AdamArclight
The Big Bads from JoJo and Needless face each others; who should win? Note: Don't count HAD nor God Form here

no no, God Form not allowed here, neither HAD (heaven ascended Dio), is at better Stigmata Arc vs. Part III Dio

Adam have a lot of abilities, also he can regen even if his head explode in several pieces

sunlight, eh? the stage battle should be child-friendly to both fighter, lure Dio to get out to the sunlight don't work here; however, Adam have all the power of their subordinates, and one of them has the solar beam power, so maybe that shoulb work

Problem for Adam to play child-friendly : Dio's The World has FTL speed while Adam dont. it's hard to think if Adam can even touch Dio before got his face punched by The World

At close range, maybe Arclight can't do much against his speed; but out of the Dio's reach, he got some advantage, power like gravity, magnetism and psychokinesys are very powerful

I think Dio could cover up some range with Time Stop, but he may not have effect depending on how much time he has left with his time stop.

I don't known how many seconds the time stop with ZA WARUDO... Dio say 10 or 11 seconds, but he have enought time to talk, look out for a Steamroller, talk a little more, and attack with his fists

Antoniofer said:
I don't known how many seconds the time stop with ZA WARUDO... Dio say 10 or 11 seconds, but he have enought time to talk, look out for a Steamroller, talk a little more, and attack with his fists
It's from Jotaro himself. He said it that Dio's TS limit was 11 seconds, though by that time it would have been much higher than 11 had Dio lived after his fight. It's also said that(in the manga and anime), every time Dio uses his time stop, the duration slowly increases overtime.

Keep in mind, however, that in death battles i've read on DeviantArt that had Dio in those fights, his time stop is only capped out at 9 or 11 based on how "Jonathan" is resisting his control. You can ignore this part, however.

That aside, i guess that DIO's only shot of winning this is through doing a TS barrage attack, which is why Dio has Country level potency on his page. Otherwise, i'll give this to Adam due to his more versatiles moveset....unless that doesn't matter in the face of ZA WARUDO.

Even if Arclight (say Arclight instead of Adam, there are like another 2 Adams in Needless) take a barrage of punches in his face, he will recover of that, it's happened before (with a drill); the attack speed and ZA WARUDO of Dio is the principal problem of Arclight here, but Dio also have problems with the countless abilities of Arclight, if Arc catsh Dio with psychokinesys, he can stop his heart or even rip off from his chest

I wish to conclude this match, but seems like people don't known about Arclight and even Dio...

Antoniofer said:
Even if Arclight (say Arclight instead of Adam, there are like another 2 Adams in Needless) take a barrage of punches in his face, he will recover of that, it's happened before (with a drill); the attack speed and ZA WARUDO of Dio is the principal problem of Arclight here, but Dio also have problems with the countless abilities of Arclight, if Arc catsh Dio with psychokinesys, he can stop his heart or even rip off from his chest
im not sure if this heart-thingy would kill him, he is a vampire afterall, and more than that, dio can use his "organic mind control ability" (the one he used several times in part 3) in order to turn arclight into his slave :I

Not sure if Dio can use that in battle, likewise, Arclight can't use his virus to control people in battle

^but the only restrictions are god-dio and god-arclight, part3-dio is a vampire and this belong to his ability set :I btw, thanks to time-stop i doubt that the virus can be used agaisnt dio, arclight shouldnt be able to come close to him :)

GreatestSin said:
^but the only restrictions are god-dio and god-arclight, part3-dio is a vampire and this belong to his ability set :I btw, thanks to time-stop i doubt that the virus can be used agaisnt dio, arclight shouldnt be able to come close to him :)
Like I said, neither use their control abilities in battle, Dio nor Arclight would bother in use that ability. In regard to Arclight closing to him, isn't good idea, in fact, Arclight have little chance to win agaisnt Dio in a melee battle, he need to resort to large range attacks to win, and he have a lots of this abilities, even in his pre-God form

^this is why i said that dio has his brain-control-powers, otherwise it will become a "arclight runs away in ordr to launch attacks", "dio evades via timestop and comes closer, even after punching arclight he can heal himself"... a fight of immortals cant really be decided in such a way,

btw, how strong are each others healing powers? i know that dio can heal from almost anything and even survive as a head but what is arclight? didnt he need immense calories in order to do this with doppelganger? if this is the case than dio could still win, it would simply need a longer time ^_^

Arc don't possesses the same restrictions of Eve, he could regen his brain after Eve has used her drill in his head, and he was completly fine; also, he can use his doppenganger ability to harden even stronger than the metal and can increase his size

^i doubt that the harden feat would be difficult for dio, bu since both seem to be unable to get killed i dont see a way to end this in any other way other than a draw (or in a "who controls who"), in mind-controlling it would be dio thanks to timestop, in head-on-fight it would be dio thanks to timestop and at least-10km-reaching-eye-laser-beams,

i would say that dio wins, actually, now i remember that dio also has really powerful freezing abilitys, he should be able to freeze arclight once he touches him :)

Your arguments should be right and I would like to reach a conclusion, but there are just two people debating for now and probably will be not valid; we need more people here if we want to reach to anything

Back