• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I called the Alpha Gang an outlier, not the androids. It could be for them but considering they never fight aside from taking on dinos, they should scale. I need to rewatch it but the only person I recall fighting either android was Seth which would be the outlier rather than the dinos.

AnonymousBlank said:
I called the Alpha Gang an outlier, not the androids.
This message was a messages for kukui

And what I said for the Alpha Gang if anything should only be durability

AnonymousBlank said:
I called the Alpha Gang an outlier, not the androids. It could be for them but considering they never fight aside from taking on dinos, they should scale. I need to rewatch it but the only person I recall fighting either android was Seth which would be the outlier rather than the dinos.
As far as Jonathan goes, one of Seth's robots was able to knock out Jonathan in the S2 finale which caused the Backlander to be damaged by crash landing it into the ground.

He knocked Jonathan out with the same weapon Seth knocked him and Helga out

Also he saved Red by tanking Terry's deviated attack

Hmm, fair point there. I still say we should have more opinions on whether we seriously make Helga and Jonathan 2-B.

But the human characters are most definitely not scaling.

Making a profile for the Alpha Gang trio

They have really strange feats:

• Make an airship fly by rowing
Wtf?

Edit: it's not really an airship but...idk

Epsilon R said:
Btw I think the dinosaurs should get Immortality type 8
8: Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists.
Oh and to answer this, I think this would be better as Low Godly regen via the dinos becoming souls.

When the Dinosaurs were wiped out by the meteor that contained the element and cosmos stones, they came back as souls that were soldified and put into the element stones. T8 wouldnt fit this since the Ancients and the Alpha Gang had to go back in time and turn every one type of Dinosaur into a card so the species would be preserved.

Few questions about Seth:

1. Should he be 2-B with prep time? He created the Black T-Rex in less than a day

2. If he was fighting someone, could he use Saurophaganax, Black T-Rex and Cryolophosaurus at the same time?

Actually guys, I may have found something that suggests seconds should be the lowballed result instead of minutes, lol. And I cant believe I missed this.

In the very first episode of S2 , like at the very start of the episode, Rex confirms to Max and Zoe that the Backlander was traveling through time-space for a day after leaving Max and Zoe's time period, which for them as only just a few seconds.

Is anyone else kind of annoyed that every other day we get a reason to upgrade these guys (I dislike change) but extremely glad that we don't have to make uber massive and annoying CRTs with a load of conflict to just get this stuff applied?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Actually guys, I may have found something that suggests seconds should be the lowballed result instead of minutes, lol. And I cant believe I missed this.

In the very first episode of S2 , like at the very start of the episode, Rex confirms to Max and Zoe that the Backlander was traveling through time-space for a day after leaving Max and Zoe's time period, which for them as only just a few seconds.
Same thing in s2 episode 27.

While fighting spectal pirates, they burnt a forest which caused in the present a plant invasion. To chamge that, they had to go back on the past second after leaving

18 million? Were we not going with 13.7 billion since the stones were said to survive an explosion hinted to be the Big Bang? Or is it a lowball to be safe?

Actually on second thought, 13.7 - 18 billion years should be multiplied by 7 because of the Cosmos Stones having their own universes as mentioned prior. I'll do a quick thing for both ends.

13. 7 Billion x 7 = 95,900,000,000 billions years.

95900000000 billion years = 50,405,040,000,000,000 minutes

50,405,040,000,000,000 minutes = 3,024,302,400,000,000,000 seconds

18 Billion x 7 = 126,000,000,000 billion years

126,000,000,000 billion years = 66,225,600,000,000,000 minutes

66,225,600,000,000,000 minutes = 3,973,536,000,000,000,000 seconds.

So....who else prefers the chibi forms to the true forms?

Also, Terry best dino. Second is Tripikatops.

Back