• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimentio CRT: Let the greatest magic show begin!

I love Dimentio. He's my favorite character of all time, and I feel like his profile could do a bit of cleaning. So let's began.

First, he definitely needs a tabber for his base and Super Dimentio form. I'll list what he currently has and where should they fall into.

Base: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Teleportation, Levitation (Should just be flight), Energy Projection, Explosion Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Magic, Spatial Manipulation, Duplication, BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Invisibility, Illusion Creation, Mind Control, Longetivity, Precognition, Resistance to Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, and Mind Control

Super Dimentio: Same as before, Self-Sustenance (Types 2 and 3), Invulnerability, Space-Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Void Manipulation, Acauasilty (Type 1)

That's about it, so here are some additions.

Possibly Fate Manipulation: While it is only hinted, we might as well bring this up. Dimentio was hinted at being the creator of the Dark Prognosticus, a book that foretells what events are going to happen in the future. Such as when it knew people were going to be fignting for the book, causing wars to happen. Or even the Green One (Luigi) joining the Dark Side (Chaos Heart).

Dimensional Travel: He's been able to travel to different worlds in Super Paper Mario, with each world being a separate universe.

Power Bestowal: When O'Chunks was under his control, he gained a power boost.

So that's it for his base form, though his hinted past could possibly give him more. Now for his super form.

Luigi: Super Dimentio should gain all of Luigi's power since Super Dimentio is just Luigi fused mixed with the Chaos Heart. So it logically makes sense that he should have Luigi's powers.

Creation and Matter Manipulation: Dimentio stated that after The Void destroys all worlds, he would've recreated them himself.

Immortality Type 8: Count Bleck stated that even killing the weilder of the Chaos Heart isn't enough to stop it. He then claims that Dimentio left a shadow of his power left to destroy it. Meaning in order to fully stop Super Dimentio, the Chaos Heart itself must be destroyed by love.

Additionally, he should get type 5: The Underwhere (Hell) and Overthere (Heaven) are the afterlifes of the Marioverse and the places you go if you die. If Super Dimentio were to die, due to there having no afterlife, Dimentio's spirit wouldn't be able to become a Shayde. Meaning his soul can still roam around, due to having nowhere to go.

Resistance to Void Manipulation: He was going to survive it, so it makes sense.

Passive Forcefield Creation: Count Bleck himself can create a passive forcefield.

Void Manipulation (Again): While Dimentio already has this, Bleck is able to create smaller voids that should be able to have the same effects due to having the exact design.

Time Manipulation: Count Bleck can slow down time, making your character slower.

Resistance Negation: The Voids Bleck use are able to bypass Barry, who can create forcefields that reflect projectiles and stops attacks.

Size Manipulation: Can make his fist larger.

And here is an upgrade. It was stated that Count Bleck destoryed his own world after gaining the Dark Prognosticus. Due to Dimentio being implied to have created it, I think his tier should be at least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C for possibly being the creator of it. Thoughts? This was all I can think of for now, so let's see how it goes.

I'm not sure about Fate Manipulation, and I think it was brought up before and was deemed iffy. But neutral on that. I support everything else however.

As for the Low 2-C ratings. 2:14 to 2:59 is a durability feat for Base Count Bleck. Dimentio was implied to be present and was the one who encouraged him to destroy the that dimension. So it's possible for him to scale from it as well.

Wouldnt the pure hearts have immortality negation type 8? Also I think the fate manipulation is gonna be hard to provide. I support it but just not sure at most.

Nah, the Pure Hearts only destroyed the thing that kept Dimentio alive. So it wouldn't negate type 8.

Base Count Bleck? Damn. So Base Paper Mario could also maybe scale from that? Neat.

Anyways, unsure on fate stuff but the other stuff seems fine.

Uh no, They never fought base Count Bleck and Dimentio only toyed with the party. They don't scale from them.

But they physically harm base Dimentio. He "toyed" with them isn't a good excuse. Hell, his statements after his defeats (especially in Luigi's case) also imply that he recognizes his power and also considered them worthy foes, so he wasn't gonna make it easy by leading them on a wild goose chase rather than confront them head-on. Also Dimentio can manipulate dimensions and create his own Dimension D which looks to have stars in it and also should be of a comparable size to every other dimension we know of and that we treat as universes in size IIRC.

If anything, it's implied Dimentio was weaker than the Heroes, and Nastasia was also able to tank a hit from him in canon as well, albeit she got knocked out.

Treating Dimentio as casually above the Heroes seems to go against canon. And Base Bleck even without the Heart destroying a World is someone they DID fight because the Pure Hearts used all their power to null the Chaos Heart's invulnerability as shown by them being unable to stop Super Dimentio without being revitalized by love. He casually was shooting out Void attacks and I find it doubtful HE was holding back or "toying" with them. It would also support them tanking the Void in that one Chapter but whatever you say I guess.

Dimentio only sees them as necessary in his plot. Like an upper God who sees potential in a mortal. And it's common for gag characters like Dimentio to fake getting harmed much like Mr Mxy seemingly getting harmed by Superman when he actually wasn't. But that doesn't mean Mario scales. In fact, Dimentio could have easily stomped the party from the very beginning if he wanted to. He just wanted to use them to retrieve the Pure Hearts and use them against Bleck.

Has anybody asked Dino Ranger Black to comment here yet?

Base Bleck is already Low 2-C, but it should also scale to his durability given he tanked the Universal destruction. As for Dimentio, I think possibly Low 2-C works more for him.

I'd still prefer thoughts from Dino before applying, but I don't mind him scaling. But should note that not every Tribe of Darkness is as powerful as Bleck given he pretty much killed his own entire Family upon the destruction. But Dimentio is hinted to be among the Tribe of Ancients.

Thanks. You can tell him that I would appreciate his input.

I don't think Dimentio in his base can scale to Count Bleck considering he had to divise a plan for his death and taking over, especially at the latter's most vulnerable moment. Sure, we can argue it's due to having the Chaos Heart but he joined Bleck before he obtained it. Despite the hints, they aren't strong enough for him to warrant the rating, so it will be better to simply put him above the playable cast for now. The same applies to not giving him Fate Manipulation.

Speaking of abilities, that's definitely not Immortality Type 8. Dimentio is pretty much died after the final battle. He simply used his remaining power as a last resort to destroy everything before he perish as an act of revenge.

However, all the other abilities suggested are fine.

Thank you for the input.

What Dino has accepted can probably be applied.

I do agree with Dino about not quite scaling him from Bleck based on comparing him. But what about the possibilities that Dimentio might have been in the same Universe that Bleck destroyed and possibly tanked it? According to Carson, Dimentio was the one who encouraged Bleck to take his anger out by destroying his own universe.

Furthermore, I also at the very least thing Count Bleck should have his durability upgraded to Universe level+ since he tanked the destruction of his own universe as opposed to Unknow like it is currently.

Back