• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimentio/Chaos Heart/Count Bleck Upgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's implied to be the son of the person who created the pixls, the first person to use the DP, and later its implied that he wrote it. So thats 2 implications of him being related to the DP, and one implication that he wrote it. 1 implication may be a coincidence but IMO 2 implications is more like a pattern
And why should him being implied to have written it and his possible dad using it matter?
Well I mean you don't just shake 2 rooms, thats not how buildings work in general
Implying Castle Bleck is a normal building.

Implying Castle Bleck is a normal building.
I mean its a castle but the same goes for castles and we have no proof of it working differently than a normal castle. Anyway, in order to shake a room, you HAVE to shake the rooms around it, unless they are somehow separated, which we again have no evidence of

because its 2 implications in a row. One says he may have written it, and the other says he is related to the first person who used it
The ladder doesn't matter at all for Dimentio's tiering and the former is already is used for his possible Low 2-C.

No I just mean it makes it more likely that he was indeed the one who wrote it

I thought the "possible low 2-C" was referring to Super Dimentio on the wiki
It really doesn't

No, it's referring to Dimentio possibly being there when Bleck nuked his timeline and possibly writing the DP.

How so?

Good grief I wouldn't have bothered with this thread if I knew that was what it was referring to
Literally anyone could be the one to have gotten the DP after Dimentio left it around somewhere.

... did you not read Dimentio's page then or something?

I still think his types of immortality should be updated from "possibly 5" to "definitely 5" because as I mentioned earlier
Queen Jaydes has power over the concepts of life and death, and I'll be matching what she's done to the definition of the manipulation of life and death concepts.

Not only can she instantly kill Paper Mario in a game over, but she can also bring Luvbi back during the post-game, even though such a Nimbi never existed, and was merely a persona of the Pure Heart.

So, she has the power to both instantly kill a target and, on the contrary, make it immortal.

Now, she stands no chance against Super Dimentio--according to the definition itself, in order to not be able to kill someone, they simply must have a stronger concept. (If she could defeat the holder of the Dark Prognosticus, then when Merloo brought her the last pure heart, she could just have waited for the prophecy to activate, and warp to the castle and kill count bleck as soon as the void ripped, but instead she held on to the pure heart for Merloo)
This suggests that he is completely unbound by death

It actually doesn't, just being overwhelmingly stronger then someone doesn't mean you resist all of their hax
Maybe I misunderstood something but I thought that if you were immune to the manipulation of deaths concept it meant you had immortality type 5

Maybe I misunderstood something but I thought that if you were immune to the manipulation of deaths concept it meant you had immortality type 5
Dimentio isn't immune though. Queen Jades just has plain old baseline death manipulation, and never used it on Dimentio, even if she had, it would only be a resistance to Death Manipulation

Queen Jades just has plain old baseline death manipulation, and never used it on Dimentio
My point is, she knows about both prophecies and if she knew she could use it on the holder of the DP she would, but she didn't, so she knows it won't work so by logic the holder of the DP cannot be killed by her concept

It's still formatted weirdly, I would screenshot but I cant upload photos
That's because your so focused on the tier section and not every other section. The profile is, in fact, formated well. The tier section isn't supposed to give much info.

I'm not "so focused". There is a tab that switches you from seeing super dimentio's stats and base dimentio's stats, and when you switch, the tier section stays the same. AND the key you mentioned doesnt change either
Uh, no it doesn't. It switches you from seeing the abilities and hax for each key. Count Bleck needs one himself.

And my point is, your wrong. Even race pages don't do that
No need to be rude, I'm just saying I didn't understand what it meant, idk why you are getting antagonistic about it. I'm new to the community, started posting threads a couple days ago, you can't expect me to understand every format after only seeing it a couple times, whereas you started a year ago, of course you'll understand the format better

No need to be rude, I'm just saying I didn't understand what it meant, idk why you are getting antagonistic about it. I'm new to the community, started posting threads a couple days ago, you can't expect me to understand every format after only seeing it a couple times, whereas you started a year ago, of course you'll understand the format better
I'm not tho, sorry if I came off that way. And I understood the formatting on my second day, though I suppose that's because I tend to understand things quickly

I'm not tho, sorry if I came off that way. And I understood the formatting on my second day, though I suppose that's because I tend to understand things quickly
It's ok, I tend to get defensive for no apparent reason sometimes so the fault is mine, sorry.

Literally anyone could be the one to have gotten the DP after Dimentio left it around somewhere.
Yes but if he was the son of the first person that used the DP it makes more sense for him to have written it, if he was the son of the first person known to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back