• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimentio/Chaos Heart/Count Bleck Upgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now I know this has been discussed before many times, but most of the people arguing this point weren't really doing it properly and got things wrong. So while my arguments may be similar to some of the arguments (String Theory Soup), I do understand that some arguments are wrong and I won't include them (Dream Depot). So here goes nothing.
While some would argue that Super Paper Mario's highly controversial, "And in the end, it will consume all existence... All worlds, all dimensions." refers to the common synonym universe for dimension, there is plenty pointing otherwise. Dimension D is the piece of evidence to say they mean universe. What says it means space? Well, Merlon stating that The Void is a hole in the dimensional fabric of space, Bestovius being referred to as a dimensional governor that gives out the dimensional technique, said dimensional technique being one that flips the user between spatial dimensions, and, well, sense itself. Why? "And in the end, it will consume all existence... All universes, (worlds) all universes (Dimensions)..." < I'm sorry, but that just doesn't make sense. And besides, it consumes all existence and all dimensions, which would count as spatial as well due to the Marioverse abiding by String Theory. And finally there's the whole instance of the use of "jigen" in the Japanese text instead of "sunpou," which is using the correct version of dimension to refer to mathematical dimensions. It's pretty solid that they're referring to spatiotemporal dimensions.
While some are unaware of it, the Marioverse DOES contain evidence that proves its connection to mathematical dimensions. String Theory Soup proves that the Marioverse's secrets reside within String Theory, which is a theory that supports 11-dimensionality. (And the text is read by an Omniscient Narrator so it is very reliable) With this in mind, we can determine that the destruction of all dimensions in Super Paper Mario, was, in fact, a Hyperverse Level feat.
The following is a more in-depth explanation of why the Chaos Heart is 1-B. Tippi said this about a sage named Merloo: This sage was very wise and is even said to have written the Light Prognosticus... He was also a great magician who could control dimensions...

The statements that were emboldened will come in handy later.

Next...

The Light Prognosticus wrote: The Void will swallow all... Naught can stop it... unless the one protected by the dark power is destroyed. The hero with the power of eight Pure Hearts will rise to this task.

Now, please recall that Merloo wrote the Light Prognosticus. (Or at least helped write it) And he is saying that not even he can stop this prophecy. Of course, he controls dimensions--so Super Dimentio clearly has to be beyond his reach of power--a twelfth dimensional being.

Believe it or not, this is actually backed up by something else. And that something else is backed up by how the manipulation of the concept of death works.

The manipulation of death, as a concept, open wide opportunities. With this, you can instantly both kill an object and on the contrary, make it immortal, depriving it of the concept of death. In addition, you can kill even conceptually immortal beings, if your concept is stronger than the concept of a target.

Now, I'm proposing that Queen Jaydes has power over the concepts of life and death, and I'll be matching what she's done to the definition of the manipulation of life and death concepts.

Not only can she instantly kill Paper Mario in a game over, but she can also bring Luvbi back during the post-game, even though such a Nimbi never existed, and was merely a persona of the Pure Heart.

So, she has the power to both instantly kill a target and, on the contrary, make it immortal.

Now, she stands no chance against Super Dimentio--according to the definition itself, in order to not be able to kill someone, they simply must have a stronger concept. (If she could defeat the holder of the Dark Prognosticus, then when Merloo brought her the last pure heart, she could just have waited for the prophecy to activate, and warp to the castle and kill count bleck as soon as the void ripped, but instead she held on to the pure heart for Merloo)

And what's a stronger concept than higher dimensionality? Merloo supports it, and Jaydes supports Merloo. Heck, the Pure Hearts support it, as they have infinite power! This is all very consistent--and, it provides great reasoning for why the Chaos Heart and Pure Hearts were needed. Everything just adds up.

String Theory is divided into different theories. None are referred to simply as "String Theory." Allow me: Prior to 1995, theorists believed that there were five consistent versions of Superstring Theory (type I, type IIA, type IIB, and two versions of heterotic string theory). This understanding changed in 1995 when Edward Witten suggested that the five theories were just special limiting cases of an eleven-dimensional theory called M-Theory (the name behind it is for "membrane," or "mother of all string theories." Any version of string theory, by default, runs with M-theory). Thus, there are five versions of String Theory, all of which are connected to M-Theory. In Bosonic String Theory, space-time is 26-dimensional, while in Superstring Theory it is 10-dimensional, and in M-Theory it is 11-dimensional. It doesn't matter which one it is, any version of string theory able to bump Dimentio to at least 1-C.
In string theory it's suggested that if we had better sight we would be able to see the strings, here is an artists representation of the strings

and now look at this

And there are mathematical equations in the background of a world called Lineland, which points more evidence to mathematical dimensions.
latest

This is already plenty evidence that Chaos heart wielders should be bumped to 1-C at least, but I'm suggesting that base form Dimentio should be bumped to a higher Tier as well, at LEAST 2-C. For one thing, an attack that Dimentio HELD BACK ON, (and he tanked his own attack so that could boost him in base form durability), created a tremor that was way stronger than the tremors of the void, (the example may seem like the tremors were just caused by the falling ceiling, but the exact same tremors happen after the fight between peach and Mimi, and during the entirety of chapter 8-4) which was capable of destroying literally everything in the multiverse and removing it from time.
Also when Mario and company were blasted by the void, an attack that should have killed them, they were BFRed to flipside. And when Dimentio blasted them with his attack, that SHOULD HAVE KILLED THEM:
super-paper-mario.gif

They were instead BFRed to the Underwhere. It may seem like a coincidence, but there is more to support the theory that base form Dimentio is as strong as the void.
Remember the fact that Dimentio wrote the Dark Prognosticus? The DP was a book that gave Count Bleck powers of the void before he even created the Chaos Heart, and he even used this power to destroy his home dimension, by his own hand, without the chaos heart! This means that the Dark Prognosticus is already strong enough to wipe out an entire universe on its own, and that supports the fact that Dimentio's attack matched the power of the void twice, because he made the DP, and he summoned this attack with a finger-snap! A power generated by a finger-snap, matched the power of the Chaos Heart that could destroy all. Also any time he summons the explosions outside of battle, it either successfully kills them or BFRs them, which shows that in battle when he was fighting against Mario and Co, he was holding back his powers and could have easily destroyed them if he wanted to at any point. Also if you pay attention in the cutscene where he blasts them into the underwhere, the boxes that form around Mario, Bowser, and Peach, are summoned without a snap of his fingers, or jingling his jester bells like normal, meaning he can form those boxes around anyone, and its thought based AP (granted when he summons the explosions he snaps his fingers, but the point is that he can summon those boxes around anyone with a single thought and just leave them there), and also in Super Dimentio form, he destroys 3 universes with a single word, and its likely that if he hadn't been weakened by the pure hearts (which again have infinite power) the destruction would have continued to other worlds. Also keep in mind that Dimentio is never truly defeated in base form, he makes it look like he is defeated but he never actually is defeated by anyone. Also Dimentio is completely immune to time paradoxes. The reason for this is because he is completely unaffected by the void which destroys objects and even dimensions and removes them from time. He also made Dimension D, which was completely unaffected by the void as well. Also Count Bleck has the ability to slow down time, while he remains unaffected, and Dimentio has the same powers as Bleck. I'm probably forgetting a lot of things, but before you just dismiss my post, look at this post by someone else which helps explain things a bit better.
TL;DR: Dimentio = Powerful
Lol

NVM, I didn't notice it was Fun and Games, but wasn't sure why I was pinged since I never set up that those boards ping staff upon creation.

Also I've seen this before. In a certain YouTube video. It would never get accepted here, since death manipulation and power bestowal/Ressurection aren't proof of anything tier-wise.

String theory is flimsy at best and comes from a soup of all things, plus we don't do dimensional tiering anymore.

String theory is flimsy at best and comes from a soup of all things, plus we don't do dimensional tiering anymore.
Then update your tiering. "Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to six to seven higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model. In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 10 and 11-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 10 to R ^ 11)" is 1-C which means if the universes destroyed are 11 dimensional it needs to be bumped up in tiers

Then update your tiering. "Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to six to seven higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model. In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 10 and 11-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 10 to R ^ 11)" is 1-C which means if the universes destroyed are 11 dimensional it needs to be bumped up in tiers
You realize just how strict we are on dimensions right? You need an infinite^infinite or R>F difference to get higher-D.

Your upgrade relies on String Theory ya know, actually being a thing in Mario. We have no proof of it that isn't flimsier then a paper in 100 mile per hour winds.

Read by an omniscient narrator, and there is more evidence than String Theory Soup, string theory soup just backs it up
You need a LOOOOOOOOOT of evidence for Omniscience.

Not to mention, you'd have to prove 11 dimensions exist and not just 4. String theory just isn't enough to do that.

You need a LOOOOOOOOOT of evidence for Omniscience.

Not to mention, you'd have to prove 11 dimensions exist and not just 4. String theory just isn't enough to do that.
All versions of string theory run with M theory, and in M theory, space is 11 dimensional.
Also aren't all narrators basically Omniscient? Unless the narrator is a character in the story?

Which relies on assumptions WITHOUT proving a R>F difference off of a single item. Considering Mario's 2-B cosmology, no.
All versions of string theory run with M theory, and in M theory, space is 11 dimensional.
Also aren't all narrators basically Omniscient? Unless the narrator is a character in the story?
A universe being 11 dimensional isn’t anything unless those dimensions can be proven to be infinitely superior as not all dimensions are
Not just infinitely superior, uncountably infinitely superior.

Not a without explicit proof of such.

'K well at least bump base Dimentio
The same Dimentio who, for all intensive purposes, is barely Low 2-C to begin with? Let alone 2-B based off of a more then likely Low 2-C hit? The Void works via expansion, it consumes via sheer size, on its own its Low 2-C per world.

The same Dimentio who, for all intensive purposes, is barely Low 2-C to begin with? Let alone 2-B based off of a more then likely Low 2-C hit? The Void works via expansion, it consumes via sheer size, on its own its Low 2-C per world.
What evidence do you have that it consumes via size instead of other ways

What other ways are there? By your logic the Void is Low 2-C and just has 2-B range.
If it just consumed by size, it wouldnt be able to remove universes from time which is how it works. Besides, Castle Bleck is INSIDE THE VOID and only starts getting destroyed late-game. When you visit a world destroyed by the void, the void is not visible, meaning that its not like the void just ate the world; it works by getting big enough and releasing a burst of energy to destroy the worlds and then remove them from time, unless you have evidence that points otherwise

If it just consumed by size, it wouldnt be able to remove universes from time which is how it works. Besides, Castle Bleck is INSIDE THE VOID and only starts getting destroyed late-game. When you visit a world destroyed by the void, the void is not visible, meaning that its not like the void just ate the world; it works by getting big enough and releasing a burst of energy to destroy the worlds and then remove them from time, unless you have evidence that points otherwise
AKA Low 2-C. Now if you'll excuse me I have a downgrade to make with your logic.

The Void is 2-B for sure, but anything higher than that just doesn't sound like something being accepted. There are evidence of countless parallel universes, but the String Theory stuff and the symbols in the background is not really enough evidence. And the MWI is really only a 2-B statement by our policies. Though, there are ways to interpret it as 2-A via "Endless possibilities" but we only seem to consider that 2-B here.

I'm not arguing anymore that the void should be upgraded to 1-C, I'm saying base dimentio should be upgraded to as powerful as the void
What your saying is Low 2-C with 2-B Range. You'd be downgrading the void here.

Also Dimentio being stronger then Bleck(who still needs his P&A split) is likely an outlier as he admitted multiple times that he stood no chance against Bleck. Bleck scales to the void.

I do not agree with scaling base Dimentio to from the Void without context. The Void still expands to the point where it's bigger than the multiverse and literally eats the multiverse by growing. Thus Chaos Heart is easily 2-B, but neither Count Bleck nor Dimentio have their base keys scale from it. They need the Chaos Heart to even do the 2-B feat to begin with. Dimension D existing outside the multiverse doesn't really mean anything AP wise, but rather it's more so range/hax.

Also Dimentio being stronger then Bleck(who still needs his P&A split) is likely an outlier as he admitted multiple times that he stood no chance against Bleck. Bleck scales to the void.
The Chaos Hearts only weakness is the pure hearts, it doesnt matter if Dimentio's AP was as strong as the Void's AP, it isn't as strong as the Invulnerability the Chaos Heart gives

I do not agree with scaling base Dimentio to from the Void without context. The Void still expands to the point where it's bigger than the multiverse and literally eats the multiverse by growing. Thus Chaos Heart is easily 2-B, but neither Count Bleck nor Dimentio have their base keys scale from it. They need the Chaos Heart to even do the 2-B feat to begin with. Dimension D existing outside the multiverse doesn't really mean anything AP wise, but rather it's more so range/hax.
The logic is(I know exactly where this comes from) that Dimentio shook Dimension D more then the Void did.

Dimentio wrote the DP, which gave Count Bleck the power of the Chaos Heart before the Chaos Heart was even summoned, meaning Dimentio has the power of the Chaos Heart and imbued the DP with it

I believe Gyro mentioned once that the Void has a element of physical force in explosions which is why the Void feat wasn’t just EE resistance. I suppose it would then be likelier it’s via explosion but Gyro didn’t go into specifics

Do we have any proof that shook the entire Castle besides just two rooms?
I do not agree with scaling base Dimentio to from the Void without context. The Void still expands to the point where it's bigger than the multiverse and literally eats the multiverse by growing. Thus Chaos Heart is easily 2-B, but neither Count Bleck nor Dimentio have their base keys scale from it. They need the Chaos Heart to even do the 2-B feat to begin with.
And this still stands.

Only possibly.
He's implied to be the son of the person who created the pixls, the first person to use the DP, and later its implied that he wrote it. So thats 2 implications of him being related to the DP, and one implication that he wrote it. 1 implication may be a coincidence but IMO 2 implications is more like a pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back