• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digital Worlds Clash (MegaMan.EXE vs. Kirito)

I'm a Mega Man fan but mainly of the classic series. I only recently started watching a playthrough of the first Battle Network game. I've only seen 3 episodes of SAO because it did not pass the 3 episode test for me and I got bored of it. So here's a brilliant ******* idea, a battle of two series I hardly know anything about.

Word gets out over a ton of people getting trapped in an online game. Lan and Mega get down to investigating what has happened. "MegaMan, jack in!" Lan watches as MegaMan travels through the Internet, running into a few viruses along the way, before finding the entrance to the SAO servers. He discovers the programs keeping the players trapped, being unable to logout. He defeats one of the programs before getting unintentionally sucked through the gate and into the game world. Here, he sees time has dilated, where a lot of relative time has passed since the game first launched. At the world's edge, he immediately encounters Kirito, who he mistakes for a NetNavi that might've been responsible for pulling him into the game world, as opposed to the player who originally got trapped in this world. From Kirito's perspective, he couldn't tell whether the strange-looking stranger is some boss or just another player. Nonetheless, he seems aggressive, and so Kirito jumps into battle without a word. On the other hand, "Battle routine set! Execute!"

State: Both 4-B. Speed equal.

Setting: Near the edge of the world of SAO (I don't know much about the locations within the game world, sorry for being vague), afternoon. Starting distance 10 meters.

Living stillborn computer program: 3 (Ionliosite, Okorito1, Hst master)

Cliche "trapped in a game" story: 0

Somebody gets deleted and somebody gets slain: 0

MMBN4MegaMan render
Kirito with Blue Rose Sword Better

Okorito1 said:
His dura is listed as 4-B entirely, not with swords.
I know, but only his swords have 4-B dura, Kirito can still be harmed by High 8-Cs on this key. So yeah, stomp.

Back