• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Revisions

Darkanine said:
@Tiv. The difference between basic Time Travel and what Moon can do is that basic Time Travel is more or less a form of teleportation that allows the user to appear through time-space, while Moon is actually flying through the time-space continuum, not teleporting. I hope I worded that well.
No, time travel doesn't have to be teleportation, you can also rewind the time stream, go back through the time stream, etc. There are multiple forms of time travel. Once more, immeasurable can only be characters who completely and utterly surpass space-time itself, which Moon doesn't from what I've seen.

I think that Tivanenk seems to make sense.

I guess it should stay the same for now.

Truth be told, I was a bit iffy on it as well but I still suggested it to cover all the bases.

Not really. Digimon kind of caps at FTL, other than a very few select characters like the Arbiters or CS Cast.

On a related note, the end game dialogue seems to imply that Ryo and Monodramon were able to at least somewhat damage Zeed, if barely. Monodramon also..."blitzed" Zeed for lack of a better word.

Zeed: Heheheh. You weren't able to defeat me. I should have told you long ago. I can never die. I exist to take my revenge on you. This revenge will becomes stronger with each defeat. Heheheh... I cannot be destroyed in battle.

Monodramo: Dammit... That's ridiculous. It doesn't matter whether you can be defeated, you will not win.

Zeed: Right. I cannot be defeated. If my desire for revenge against you disappears, perhaps I shall be defeated. However, such a thing will not happen.

Monodramo: How can you... Bulls%@#...

Zeed: You could have joined the army of darkness. Heh, we could have been the best partners. But even so, that's impossible.

Monodramo: ...? ...Inside? ...it is!

Zeed: ...?

Monodramo: Ryo! It's a Jogress! If Millenniumon and I jogress... We'll become partners!

Zeed: ...What! Ri-- ridiculous! Stop that at once!!

Monodramo: Ryo, this is our only chance. Millenniumon's physical strength must be shaved down to its limit. At that time, I'll Jogress!

Zeed: Don't be foolish! You little pest!!

Maybe I'm tired and looking to deeply into it, but I don't think someone whose just Low 2-C can put up any sort of fight against a 2-A.

On a lighter note, Monodramon has a filthy mouth. The Ryo Akiyama games are full of awkward out of place swears and its amusing.

@Dark

What about the trading card that said that Alphamon transcends space-time? Wouldn't that scale to Millenniummon and such?

Well, Moon=Millenniummon has only been relevant within the Adventure and sort of Tamers continuities (And XROS WARS apparently). He's fought Daisukes Magnamo and Adventure era Omegamon in weaker forms, but neither incarnation would scale to the "Transcended space-time to save the world" stuff, sadly.

Alphamon doesn't seem to appear in the Ryo Akiyama series either, as Wikimon has no info on that.

Since it's from the TCG directly, I have no idea who it would actually scale too. Perhaps we can rename the "Cyber Sleuth" key to "Composite" instead since they have so many incarnations? Nothing else would change other than Speed AFAIK.

Though with all the statements about Higher Dimensional Yggdrasil and Mother Eater, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cyber Sleuth Royal Knights are Immeasurable on their own. That's a discussion for another time though.

So as far as I can tell, everything has been approved except for Milleniummon's speed, correct?

By the way, I noticed that Moon=Milleniummon's profile says that he "transcends space and time". Where did that come from?

Reppuzan said:
By the way, I noticed that Moon=Milleniummon's profile says that he "transcends space and time". Where did that come from?
As far as I know, only from here: http://wikimon.net/WS-3 ... But it's for Zeed.

Anyway, I would like to ask a question (hoping for a sort of explanation):

"Milleniummon Can Create (and destroy?) Entire Universes"

But... how? Or where/when? I tried to search around by using Google but I only find very vague informations.

I am a die-hard Digimon fan and I would like to learn more about Zeed, if possible.

Thank you for the patience.

@Soul inForce.

Almost all of Zeed's feats can be found in the Ryo Akiyama games, which were translated here. As for your question about Millenniumon creating universes, I can't find the exact quote, but Gennai's machine allows Ken and Ryo to travel to a parallel universe that Millenniumon apparently created.

Gennai: Did you hear that? That's the sound of a gate to the new Digital World's ocean.

Ken: A new Digital World?

Gennai: Yes. Millenniumon's dark power closed this Digital World. However, if you can succeed in fighting and weakening Millenniumon's power, the entrance to the Digital World will be cracked open and reborn. The net... Essentially, if you're willing, you should gradually cross the continent to reach his lair in the net. You should go there now. Regarding the pieces of digimentals and memory: First of all, go to the Digimental Room to make a digimental. Digimentals and jogress are the keys to battle! Don't forget!

Yeah, sadly most of the lore surrounding the god tiers/cosmology is pretty vague with stuff like "Ultradimensional space" and what not.

Well, multiple numbers of Higher-Dimensions are talked in decent length in Cyber Sleught, so 1-C God Tiers are very much possible.

Is that referring to the "Higher Dimensions beyond our imagination" quote? Because we've been rating that as High 2-A for awhile, unless theirs another quote I may've missed.

What exactly do you mean by that? I don't even think The Digital World hasn't been confirmed to be infinite per say, but that The Material World multiverse was stated to be infinite and the Digital World should also logically be infinite as well since they're one in the same.

Where does it state that? Because Tamers and Adventure both state that Humans created the Digital World.

@Darkanine

Alright, thank you.

@Matthew Schroeder

Does that mean that the ""Megaverse"" existed before the birth of ENIAC and Atanasoff?

In any case, if needed, I can take screenshots of the abilities/"traits"/description of Millenniummon, Moon=Millenniummon and ZeedMillenniummon from the Nintendo DS game "Digimon Story: Sunburst and Moonlight". (I may try to do the same with the Japanese-only games)

Anyway, a manga explains that the Human World is only a tiny thing inside the Digital World, and in Cyber Sleught some Digimon find it hilarious that the protagonists think they were made by humans.

@Soul inForce. I looked at them awhile back and they weren't particually interesting. Heres some copy/pasted from the Digimon wiki.

Millenniummon

A Digimon born from the fusion of MachDramon and Kimeramon. It is unknown why they fused together. It is said to be able to manipulate space-time.

Moon=Millenniummon

A spirit digimon said to be born from the dark soul of Millenniummon. It has no definite form. It is a dangerous Digimon that attacks an enemy's spirit directly.

Zeed

A Millenniummon defeated in battle and resurrected with a soul of darkness. It is the final form of Millenniummon Digimon with great powers of darkness.

@Matt

I get that, but in the Ryo Akiyama games, ENIAC, whose one of the "Gods" of Digimon was said to be the root of all Digital Worlds, which were created when he was turned on. ENIAC was built by humans.

ENIAC: The ENIAC is the root of all of the Digital Worlds. By preventing Millenniumon's invasion, instead that energy created a new path that crosses space-time. Millenniumon's power is great... However, when he is defeated, Millenniumon's power will become a vast store of energy for me. That energy is linked to evolutionary data, and creates a door to new space-times...

It was in the manga of Digimon Xros Wars. (The anime brought the same information).

ENIAC being the root of the Digital Multiverse does not change anything, after all the current creation of the Digital World is attributed to Yggdrasil (Or Homeros if you are talking about Iliad, the only Digital World actually created by humans was that of Digimon Tamers since Konaka wanted Create a world completely different from the previous ones).

@Soul iinForce. We were talking in chat about it earlier, I'm pretty sure its from the XROS WARS Manga.

I think most move descriptions are mostly showing off the gameplay mechanics of each attack, not really the lore behind it, but its been a good year since I played them last so I could be wrong. I read through all of the gallery entries for Mega levvel Digimon. Only ones that had feats were Lucemon, Imperialdramon PM, Susanoomon and Vikemon, at least that I noticed.

Back