• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Revisions

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Hello all.

This is a much needed thread regarding the Wicked Gods themselves, The Milleniummon family. Though this is mostly focusing on the first two members (Milleniummon and Moon=Milleniummon), this will also affect ZeedMilleniummon as he is just a hella souped up version of those two.

First of all, minor things.

Milleniummon Can Create Entire Universes
This is already mentioned on his page, but in Digimon Adventure: Tag Tamers it's strongly implied that his worlds are parallel Digital Worlds, given the fact that Gennai refers to them as "Mirror Sites", so Pocket Dimension Manipulation should probably be removed.

(I should mention that all lines of dialogue comes from here)

Gennai: I've been waiting! Look. This is the Reload Machine.

Ken: Reload?

Gennai: Yes. Press this switch, and just for a moment the worlds of the two mirror sites turn back into one!

Ken: Huh! Then all our problems have been resolved?

Gennai: Not quite. We can only return to that state for a moment. Immediately after, the worlds will be separated.

Wormmon: Eh. So it's completely useless?

On a side note, that make Gennai 2-C with prep I guess.

Acasual Milleniummo
As the user "Titanoverlord" pointed out, Milleniummon may very well be acasual. This is because Milleniummon is born before Kimeramon, who was used to create Milleniummon. Let me elaborate.

Milleniummon was introduced in the Ryo Akiyama games, particularly Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer. This game takes place after Digimon Adventure, but before Our War Game as evidenced by the fact that the second game literally opens with Ryo and Ken reacting to the events of Our War Game

(Diablomon appears in the screen)

Ke: Ryo-san! This... This isn't the one I saw a little while ago! ...It was much smaller, it seemed weak!

Ryo: ... It evolved.

Ke: Evolved? It...?

Ryo: This is the world in the network! This digimon is... What the...?

(Wargreymon & Metalgarurumon show up with Diablomon)

Ryo: Wargreymon? Metalgarurumon!?

Ke: Wargrey... Ryo-san, this...?

Ryo: Shh! Look! It's starting!

(Diablomon knocks out Wargrey & Metalgaruru)

Ryo: Wargreymon!

(Back to the room, Ryo spins around, stunned)

Ryo: Th- This is terrible! Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon are defeated!?

Yes, that Ke. What makes this so important is that Ken created Kimeramon after he was corrupted by Milleniummon, and Milleniummon was born when Kimeramon and Machinedramon/Mugendramon became one. This means that Milleniummon was "born" years before he could've bee born, if that makes sense.

To quote Agumon from Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer

It was supposed to be all over! Machinedramon and Kimeramon became one! The Digital World's time axis slipped and revived the defeated Devimon and Etemon!
I believe this would be criteria for Milleniummon and his stronger forms to become Acasual.

Type 8 Immortality, Omnipresent MoonMilleniummon, among other things
Right. So these are a few updates at once, so bear with me.

As for Type 8 Immortality, its mostly based off this one quote on his lore page.

To defeat Moon Millenniumon, one must first defeat Millenniummon, its true form, but it's likely there are virtually no Digimon who are up to that task. Also, even if by some chance Millenniumon is defeated, it is said that it will separate from its now-dead true form and be revived throughout time and space
~ Reference Book​
Source

This is pretty consistent with how he was portrayed in the games as well. First Millenniumon had to be defeated before Moon=Millenniumon could be even challenged.

Moving onward to omnipresent Moon=Millenniumon. I believe Moon=Millenniumon is omnipresent within his own world due to two quotes. First one is from Digimon Adventure: Tag Tamers. First quote is from Elecmon.

Elecmo: About that strange door in town; I came across a rumor that that door is the entrance to the center of Millenniumon's heart. What could be at the center of his heart...?

This strongly implies that his realm is literally Millenniumon itself. Considering that Millenniumon literally creates and destroys universes as basic attacks, it's not much of a stretch to assume so.

Second quote is from the M-Man himself. Quote is from Digimon Adventure Tag Tamers

This is my mind's world. Everything that happens here is constrained in me. That is to say, your power is also limited. Heheheh... Come! Challenge me! Even as you tremble in despair!
~ Moo​
Another quote, this time from Piccolomon/Pixiemon to help back this up further.

Piccolomo: Wait! This is the door to Millenniumon's mind world. The world within that guy's heart, ppi! This will probably be the final battle, ppi. Make sure you're fully prepared before opening the door, ppi!

Those three quotes all seem to state that his realm is himself, and thus he should be omnipresent within himself. This is backed up by his lore describing him as being a soul-like entity.

As a result of Millenniumon's dark spirit becoming a Digimon, it does not possess a fixed form. Although it often takes the shape of a crystal, it seems that, due to its hatred and anger against the enemies who oppose it, that shape can be changed. Also, as a soul it does not have substance, and so it is immune to physical attacks
~ Reference Book​
This also helps back up Type 8 Immortality I guess.

Next up, the possibility of Moon=Millenniumon having infinite speed. Now this is based off a quote he has near the end of Digimon Adventure: D-1 Tamer, it's also the quote on his profile here.

Ryo... You and I are Yin and Yang... Never will just one of us die... Do you... understand what that means? It will be my defeat, Ryo... However... it will be your defeat as well. Now, let us go! Ryo! Come fly with me in the world of time...! Hahahahaha... Hahaha...!
~ Moo​
He says it right there that he can "fly through time" which I believe is either the criteria for Infinite or even Immeasurable speed. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable on the manner will find a more suitable speed tier.

Lastly, I believe his tier should be changed from "Low 2-C" to "At least Low 2-C, likely/possibly 2-C" for a few reasons. Firstly, he's stated to be so powerful, that not even the combined might of Azulongmon, Zhuqiaomon, Baihumon and Ebonwumon (The Four Holy Beast/Digimon Sovereigns) can even touch him, all of which are "possibly Low 2-C"

Quotes taken from Digimon Adventure: D-1 Tamer

Azulongmo: Ryo, you've done well in growing stronger. The demonic king [Moon=Millenniumon] who destroyed the Digital World is reviving. He is the demonic king that not even we Holy Beasts can strike. However, you have an unknown power which surpasses ours. Ryo! Go to the final practice dungeon. When it is cleared, the path to the demonic king of destruction will be opened.

Moon=Millenniumo: ... I've been waiting... Ryo... I have revived so that I can defeat you... Heheheh... Now that I have revived, no digimon is a threat to me anymore. Not even the Four Holy Beasts can challenge me now. But... but you are different. You are the only random element that makes the impossible possible. Heheheh... The world does not need two beings with the same power. Now... come to me!

As that last part indicates, these upgrades would scale to Ryo Akiyama as well, other than the Acasual/Omnipresent stuff, obviously.

I think that's all of it. Any questions?

Your ability to gather evidence never ceases to amaze.

Ultimately, you've covered all your bases, so there's not much for me to critique here and it has my approval.

Question: doesnt Milleniummon have in his profile that he can destroy universes/timelines with his attacks? I mean, in plural? Doesnt it qualify for 2-C? Or does he do it one by one?

Edit: I support this upgrade.

I'll give it a few more hours to see if a highlight is needed. Thanks, though.

Titanoverlord said:
The Mirror Sites that Gennai was referring to was the existing digital world split in two by millenniummon. thought I could clear that up.

Gotcha. I must've missed that in the script.

"Come fly with me in the world of time" seems kinda vague to me, I wouldn't really say that it implies he can directly fly through time.

The rest all seems good to me though.

Well, in my opinion, it's a safe bet to say its the actual Space-Time Continuum considering how "time based" the Millenniummon is, with Millenniummon creating and destroying space-time continuum's as easy as Agumon breaths fire.

Though I see your point. Maybe it is a bit too vague to add to his profile.

2 admin, 3 Discussions Moderators(Myself included) and a couple of regular members approve is that enough?

@Darkanine I think it would be best to put it as possibly/likely immeasurable, but it seems that everyone else is fine with straight-up immeasurable, so I guess that may be the better option.

Possibly Infinite/Immeasurable seems fine, since it is vague after all. I dunno which is more accurate, but the Time Eater is listed as Immeasurable for flying through time so that should be fine.

I guess it also scales to Wonderswan Era Ken, since he fought Moon as well, but I think that's a huge outlier for him.

It... looks fine. Except for the speed part. I'm not sure where you're pulling infinite or immeasurable speed considering every time traveler would have to qualify for that.

I am with Tivanenk on that. Traveling through time is not Immeasurable or Infinite. Infinite is moving in stopped time, or in a place where time doesn't exist. Immeasurable is being beyond regular space-time

If you travel through time the same way a normal person runs around in space, wouldn't you need to operate on an additional dimension of time to allow you to move? That was my understanding of why similar feats were rated as immeasurable

@Reppuzan

Then we have to revise him. Not simply give it to others. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The Everlasting said:
@Tiv
DarkLK himself agreed with giving Wally that rating.
I've just looked over it. He was given immeasurable because he ran outside of time itself, not because he merely time traveled. These two are incomparable.

@Tiv

I mean, he's already stated to be able to "resurrect himself through time and space", returning to the fight after reviving himself in the past. So it's not really such a big jump.

Reppuzan said:
@Tiv
I mean, he's already stated to be able to "resurrect himself through time and space", returning to the fight after reviving himself in the past. So it's not really such a big jump.
That doesn't really mean anything other than cross-dimensional shenanigans. Not even close to infinite, let alone immeasurable.

@Tiv

I reread it, and it says "throughout time and space", as in multiple points in space and time.

Reppuzan said:
@Tiv
I reread it, and it says "throughout time and space", as in multiple points in space and time.
Uh, no. Read the part before that. It's clearly talking about his regen.

@Tivanenk

"Moon=Millenniummon will separate from its now-dead physical form and be revived throughout time and space."

Yes, as in multiple points in time at one.

sweet lord that's a ton but I agree with this though i am not the best person to give their opinion namely cause idk much on digimon though i think this is legit. Dark give yourself a pat on the back man.

@Tiv. The difference between basic Time Travel and what Moon can do is that basic Time Travel is more or less a form of teleportation that allows the user to appear through time-space, while Moon is actually flying through the time-space continuum, not teleporting. I hope I worded that well.

On another note, I found two quotes that helps solidify the fact that he flew through actual time-space.

Monodramo: Ryo, this is the ENIAC. The ENIAC is the core computer of the Digital World. The Millenniumon who flew to the future is aiming at it. Do you remember? The Millenniumon who Ryo defeated is now aiming to destroy this world.

ENIAC: The ENIAC is the root of all of the Digital Worlds. By preventing Millenniumon's invasion, instead that energy created a new path that crosses space-time. Millenniumon's power is great... However, when he is defeated, Millenniumon's power will become a vast store of energy for me. That energy is linked to evolutionary data, and creates a door to new space-times...

Both quotes are from Digimon Adventure: Brave Tamer. Though that second one may be referring to Zeed, who is already Immeasurable.

On a semi-different subject. I found other quotes from Digimon Adventure: Brave Tamer that is interesting.

ENIAC: Do you remember, Ryo? You and Millenniumon have been battling for a long, long time. In the summer of 2000, you and Ichijouji Ken battled with Millenniumon. Ken survived, but you were blown away to the world of the ENIAC. He is your shadow. He will never perish so long as you live. Ryo, wake up. The world of the ENIAC is the original world; Millenniumon destroying it will end the world. Ryo, remember. Those daily battles...

---

Zeed: Heheh. Don't worry. Ryo hasn't yet regained his full power. How will he deal with an enemy he has never seen before? Heheheh. Won't it be a sight? His defeat is the destruction of the ENIAC's world, and the history of the Digital World can be rewritte. Once history is changed, all resistance against me will disappear at once. Heheheh, won't it be wonderful? This is how the real world can be controlled! Ryo... Your existence is...! Dread Deathmon's power, Ryo!

ENIAC: Ryo was blown to this world, and Millenniumon to the future. This is no accident, though by chance he was established as Chosen. You must prevent Millenniumon's invasion and protect the history of the Digital World.

Would it be safe to assume that means Zeed was going todestroy the root of all universes (ENIAC), and then rewrite the history of the entire Multiverse? Granted Zeed is already Multiversal+ due to statements, feats and powerscaling, but it could be an interesting note.

@Red. Thanks dude.

I'll ask DarkLK and Azzy to comment here. So that we can get a solid answer since there are good reasons for both sides.

I have a theroy regarding Zeed's Chains, all across his evolutionary line his powers are described as anomalous/unstable, and if we were to interpet the Xros wars version of Zeed as the pinacle of that instability unleashed full force(and said zeed is mindless as a result).

One would conclude that is possible that Zeed created the chains to act as stabilizers, that while slightly lowering his power, allows him to retain his higher mental functions and prevents him from turning into a mindless devouring force.

For me this makes the more sense than an outside force creating them since they are not mentioned by Zeed in Brave Tamer, not to mention pretty much all entites implied to have that kind of power would not be established until years later and in seprate context to Zeed.

Reppuzan said:
@Tivanenk
"Moon=Millenniummon will separate from its now-dead physical form and be revived throughout time and space."

Yes, as in multiple points in time at one.
Throughout doesn't mean multiple points. It just means a distance. For instance, "throughout the race, I became increasingly tired". It doesn't mean I exist in multiple points at once. Same here, Milennium can just regenerate himself throughout a distance. A cross-dimensional one, but still a distance.

Oh, and by the way, even if your interpretation was right, it would still not warrant immeasurable.

Back