• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To continue the Mille Discussion me and Ex had on the Sonic and Zeed fight.

I find it shocking that such a popular Digimon like Mille has basically been...nearly forgotten. Like the info on him has been lost so writers don't even have the old information. He seems to have been flat out retconned out of the whole "Power of Darkness" group. His creation, Apocalymon is more relevant than he is...

I still think that someday some fan will appear on Twitter and deliver to Habu several scans regarding Mille. In fact this has already occurred, in the interview with Watanabe, Habu asked about information of the characters of Ver.S Digimon Tamers and Watanabe said that there are no more records of the characters. Then a fan appeared on twitter and gave Habu several scans regarding the game, Habu was happy and thanked the fan for the help.

So that means we may see a Mille comeback in the future...Hopefully he gets the Broly treatment and his comeback gives him a better character...

i have 4 questions

1- why Alphamo, Jesmo and Omegamo have galaxy lvl keys but other Royal Knights like Magnamo, UlforceVeedramo haven't galaxy keys and are considered as multiversal in all thier keys? when Alphamo and Jesmo might be stronger than them

2- any digimon has mind control ? cuz Veggiemon, Alphamon and i think Wargreymon (?) without any mentioned mind abilities were able to controlling human minds

3- after revision any hellfire and darkness based abiliy in digimon will be considered as existence erasure?

4- where Myotismo blood manip statement comes from? (Blood Manipulation Made of his own blood)

I think I can answer question number 1 actually

It's because those are their Adventure versions. Meaning, it's a separate version where their showings and feats are much lower. The other knights don't appear in these same pieces of media, so they naturally don't have keys for it. You can even check for yourself. Aplhamon's first key is listed as "Digimon Adventure TRI", which is the same name as one of Jesmon's keys. Omegamon's page that you linked is specifically the Adventure Omegamon, it's even stated on the page.

I can't accurately answer questions 2 or 3, but Myotismon has his usage of blood noted in one of his attacks. To be more specific, the attack named Crimson Lightning states he uses electrified blood like a whip. Judging by how his profile says his blood manipulation uses his own blood, I'd bet it's referring to Crimson Lightning.

As for your other questions, there are knowledgeable users on Digimon active in this thread so given a day or two they should be able to provide proper answers.

2) The reason is because of the nature of Data in Digimon. In Digimon everything that exists in our reality is nothing but a different mode of functioning for the Dice. Which means that even souls and the mind, which are metaphysical counterparts, are nothing but a set of Data from the point of view of a Digimon or digital being. This allows the Digital Beings to be able to interact and modify the mind and soul in the same way they would do with a physical body. The physical contact allowing the attack and destruction of the mind and soul is something that is placed in the pages of Digimon because of what we know that occurs in the official profiles and some events of animes, manga, storylines and especially in games (mainly the most recent ones produced by Habu, where this quality is used a lot). It is possible that any Digimon is also able to change the mind of an opponent changing its characteristics, this was often in Cyber Sleuth and was used to explain how a Digimon modifies a human to feed him with more emotions. Although any potential Digimon can do that, we do not usually put it on unless Digimon has already done so, there are still pages where this has not been updated, but we plan to update all of them during the revisions.

3) This is something that has not yet been decided, I believe we can make a mention of what darkness represents in Digimon, but I do not think it changes much about how this is interpreted here. At least not for now.

Blood Manipulation is just a form of Information Manipulation. This is mentioned on Sangloupmon's entry.

A noble, bloodsucking wolf Digimon. It is a considerably old species of Digimon, and is said to have survived since the Genesis of the Digital World. Digimon who have had their blood sucked by Sangloupmon have all the information drawn out of their Digicores, cease vital functions, and die. Sangloupmon is able to instantly move to different places as it rushes about the Net by breaking down its data into packets of its own volition. For this reason, it is said to be very difficult to capture Sangloupmon. Its Special Moves are flinging thousands of tiny blades and instantaneously skewering the opponent from within (Sticker Blade), and disassembling its own data and melting into the opponent's shadow (Black Mind).

As for the power of Darkness. I would say just manipulating the element of Darkness should not equate to every darkness element move being EE.

I believe that's something we chose as a group. Just keep it to the natives and Angels.

We did, it was mostly to keep it from getting out of hand since it was one of those things that could potentially scale to literally everything in the verse.

Never forget Tamers reacting to immeasurable gunshots like nothing.

Or Agumon and Patamon consistently fighting Infinite speed characters. Or Agumon defeated High 2-A characters...

We have to keep the Dark Area stuff limited or else it gets crazy.

It's also in the games, since Demidevimon and some of the lower level Dark Area Digimon are common low level enemies and bosses.

Strongest 2-A is obv Monodramon btw

In fact I believe that reason is a remnant of the rules of infinite speed for beings that exist in a Void. From what I remember the rule was that only native beings of a void would receive infinite speed, but this can't be used to scale unless the characters had feats of their own.

@Overlord775 Well, that goes into the conditions of demonstrated feats. From what I remember the rules of Infinite Speed for beings that are natural to a Void was that only they would receive infinite speed, and this would not be scale unless there was a coherence with feats, so it is something more general about the Wikia than something about Digimon. I do not know if the rules have changed, I just say what it was like at the time these changes were made to Digimon (though I did not know the Angels were being scalated to the Dark Area inhabitants).

Anyway, it is even possible to scale the Digimon even to Immeasurable because of the condition of primordial beings prior to the Physical World that exists beyond the concept of linear time residing in a world with non-linear distorted time axis. But this is something more severe and will only be analyzed after the most important parts of the revisions, and if it is accepted it will only be for a very specific Key referring to the primordial nature of the Digimon, which would not be valid for the most common form of Digimon when they are in the Physical World, or the way they act because of humans. Anyway, I doubt that will happen. I think it's more possible to downgrade all Digimon than this happens.

@DragonEmperor23 They just need to think they need it. The Digimon have developed by feeding on human emotions, and they react to these emotions as well as the world system itself. Remember that the Digital World system regulates what exists on the basis of thoughts, you experience what you think, even subconsciously.

By feeding on human emotions and the Digital World being based on emotions, history and laws can be rewritten. This is because of the current interpretation of what the Digimon and the Digital World are. Because of human interpretation, the story itself is even rewritten for the Digimon, and they tend to act according to the common sense of humans. Of course, a Digimon does not need to breathe, but it thinks it needs it because it lets itself be influenced by the common sense of humans. Any Digimon can, for example, breathe underwater, but since there is a common sense that only aquatic beings can breathe underwater, then non-aquatic Digimon act as if they need to breathe and then only aquatic Digimon inhabits the oceans because common sense describes that fish and other marine animals can breathe underwater.

You can see this happening in an episode of Digimon Tamers, there's a specific scene and I can put it here.

Perhaps it affects the Digimon Realise forms, since they are only pseudo-proteins that follow the flow of distortions where the Digimon really is located. Maybe how radiation is pure energy can affect something in a Digimon, but not in the way we humans are affected by radiation, at least not directly. In an indirect way there are some Digimon that have been mutated because of electromagnetic radiation such as Deltamon. Or at least based on the interpretation of how this occurred, is something that is not very clear. Perhaps it is possible to argue that the radiation is capable of changing the programming of a Digimon in a similar way as a human, but it is not something that we see happening.

Anyway, this is the scene

XMKTP7F
UpGWds2
FiGKJmF
MSU5GZV
DxGUvW8
Vcw4Gyu
JqyL7qV
BPwIhC5
OqkVWMz
J3afvzd

So if I walk in the Dark Area and think I won't be erased, will I not be erased? 0v0

Remember that the power of light is able to deny the darkness if is powerful enough, the same holds for the contrary. In Savers Another Mission the protagonists were not absorbed by Lucemon when entering the Dark Area because they had positive feelings strong enough not to be swallowed by the darkness.

So is that also why the Warrior Ten weren't absorbed in Frontier as well? (I mean Frontier was made before Lucemon was fleshed out, but this is a good reason without having to retcon anything). Also is this why Lucemon gets the powers of all those who enter the Dark Area?

That may be an answer, but we just do not know. So far this has not been very well explained, and I doubt they will explain in the future.

I think they are probably done with Lucemon and the Dark Area lore expansion. I think S:AM was likely made to finish up the big part of Lucemon specific lore. But, we do know that those sent to the Dark Area are erased and absorbed by Lucemon. Is that correct?

It's also in the games, since Demidevimon and some of the lower level Dark Area Digimon are common low level enemies and bosses.

Strongest 2-A is obv Monodramon btw

that pic is actually from a UK exclusive comic book

i have a qestion about diaboromon speed, he could eat all Network data ( multiverse/universe ) in a seemingly short amount time. that isn't a mftl+ speed feat for him? even assuming it takes days or months still will be mftl+ right?

even assuming that wasn't multiverse but our internet, our internet was stated as endless information too so infinite sized [1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back