• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there's a lot of very important characters with no profile here. Righ now I'm unable to do anything about that, since I'm working in the new blogs that are important to the revisions for the god tier characters like Royal Knights, Seven Great Demon Lords and so on.

For my knowledge in Next 0rder (I own the game, but I'm unable to play it right now), Next 0rder can be anywhere between High 2-A or 1-C based on what the people here will accept as "able to destroy all of creation, all real and digital worlds" (Since the end-game uses characters like the Seven Great Demon Lords, Royal Knights, Susanoomon and so on, I would be fine with using tier 1)

For Alter-B I'd say he has three tabs. The first when hes effected by the BH program as Zwart D, the second effected by the program as Alter-B, and then the third without the program as Alter-B (which would be his weakest form, as he becomes super weak without it and gets his ass kicked over and over in post game)

HenryWong122 said:
I need someone to check this out https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:HenryWong122/sandbox and give me some help, pretty please!
Weaknesses: Vaccine Digimon (Guardromon), Virus Digimon (Guardromon, Andromon), Data Digimon and Earth attacks (Guardromon, Andromon, HiAndromon)

well you should at least explain why this is the case... or just stick with what the DRB says.

The DRB is Guardromon Virus and the other two Vaccine. putting guardromon as all three messes things up a little, and his vaccine and data are one offs. vaccince from digimon world 1, and data from the first season (which was later changed to virus in later seasons). so ye, I'd ignore those. same dor andromon's data, that too was a one off from the anime. using one off attributes muddles it up, just go with what the DRB says IMO.

Marcusbwfc said:
HenryWong122 said:
I need someone to check this out https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:HenryWong122/sandbox and give me some help, pretty please!
Weaknesses: Vaccine Digimon (Guardromon), Virus Digimon (Guardromon, Andromon), Data Digimon and Earth attacks (Guardromon, Andromon, HiAndromon)

well you should at least explain why this is the case... or just stick with what the DRB says.

The DRB is Guardromon Virus and the other two Vaccine. putting guardromon as all three messes things up a little, and his vaccine and data are one offs. vaccince from digimon world 1, and data from the first season (which was later changed to virus in later seasons). so ye, I'd ignore those. same dor andromon's data, that too was a one off from the anime. using one off attributes muddles it up, just go with what the DRB says IMO.
What I'm going to do is remove Data-attribute from both Andromon and Guardromon, but I'm keeping the Vaccine-attribute because the DRB mentions that a malicious hacker infected Guardromon with a computer virus.

ZeedMille profile is now in Millenniummo page, but the page will be revised in the next two blogs (One about Adventure related characters).

God is a vague term in Digimon, but the "God" profile that we used to be was about the one that was mentioned in a lot of Demon and Angelic digimon profiles and we interpreted that this "God" was the same as the one that Suedo explained at the end of Cyber Sleuth.

Anyway, a backstory in one of the Digimon TCG storyline revealed that the "God" mentioned in these profile was, mostly possibly, a term used to talk about the Digital World System, with is coherent with the retcons in Digimon storyline in the later toylines. So the God that is mentioned in both Demon and Angelic profile is in fact Yggdrasil, and this is even clear now in the Digimon Chronicle X storyline when is said that Demon X wishes to defeat all the Royal Knights, that are the strongest of the "Forces of the Good", that is a reference to the "Being Goodness" that was mentioned in a lot of profiles as being the "God of the Digimon", so if both the Royal Knight and TGA works for that God, and we know that the Royal Knights works for Yggdrasil, then Yggdrasil is this God (In fact, the storyline of the Digimon TCG had already said that both the Royal Knights and the Angels works in the same function). And cleary there is a lot of other reasons that explains why this "God" is "Yggdrasil" (Or more directly , the Host Computer).

So, the old "God" profile was a fusion of both Yggdrasil Profile and the theoretical "God/Gods from Cyber Sleuth "profile, which isn't a thing right now.

And why not make a profile about the god spoken of in Cyber Sleuth? and the profile of Arresterdramon and that of the human "God" that created the Digital world?

The Work of the Gods would be in varying degrees of 1-B, however we don't know enough to make a solid file for him.

As for the "Human God", that's like not a thing anymore.

I believe there are some reasons for not having a profile for "God". Although we would have an idea of what your Tier would be, we would have no idea what your status would be in virtually any other statistic, so the profile would be totally theoretical and I don't know if anything like that would be accepted.

Arresterdramon will have a profile, I just can't take responsibility for it now since I'm currently working on new blogs, and I can't do profiles and blogs of different subjects skillfully. So if I have to take responsibility for this, it will take some time until anything other than profiles directly involving the Royal Knights is done.

About the human God, there is a problem with placing this interpretation of Digimon in the context of the explanations we use today, because it is well defined that the Digital World predates the Human World.

So the idea that a human created the Digital World today should be dismissed as just a hypothesis by some researchers, whether human or Digimon, who did not understand how the Digital World really was created.

What we could apply is the idea that a Human, or humans, was responsible for discovering the Digital World, spreading its existence to other people and then shaping the idea that this is a world that was created by human hands, causing that the collective unconscious shaped Idea into the existence that today is the Digital World (Which is most likely to have happened).

In this case, we would not have exactly one way to classify this character, or characters, so that it has a valid profile. What we could do is create a Kernel profile, an avatar created by one of the engineers who was involved in the shaping of the Digital World. More specifically for Giga and Tera Devast, who really would be a powerful character.

I believe there was a draft of a Kernel profile somewhere, if I'm not mistaken Dragon was responsible for it.

No, it's from the Demon Lord ability to negate the return from nothingness.

Also, currently, not counting N.E.O...yeah, Lucemon X is the strongest Digimon as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back