• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dragon well, the demon lords do possess great strength and speed, even enough to rival them but Idk if they have the same potential to have the hax resistance that the RKs have since the biggest thing they have outdone was yggdrasil and IIRC daemon super ultimate was able to emerge from arkadimon super ultimate, the digimon that not the angels nor even some of the RKs could stop even though daemon himself was absorbed by arkadimon. Meaning what ever power that arkadimon had, daemon pretty much transcended it. This is all i recall about the SGD feats besides cybersleuth. All though lucemon is said to be a threat to God and that he will eventually conquer the world.

The Demon Lords have consistently been depicted as being rivals or even superior than the RK, but I'm not sure not if they would have the same hax resistance as them.

By the by, if the Tier 1 stuff does get accepted, do you think it would scale to the True Form of the Demon Lords?

I actually have no idea. Mother Eater could be argued to have been a 3-D manifestation of a higher dimensional entity, so "At least 2-A" should suffice for CS cast. Since Suedou said the Eaters have "no concept of time", that might count as an Immeasurable feat, which should scale to the CS cast. Composite RK scale off of Zeed, so they'd probably get the Tier 1 treatment.

Actually, if its accepted, we can probably just replace the Composite key with a XROS WARS key. The reasonings would be a bit different but the stats would be the same.

So far we have

God

Zeed

Composite RK

3 Great Angels

Composite SGDL

Composite O Xll

Composite Bancho

Shoutmo

Bagramo

Yggdrasil

ENIAC

Maybe a slight upgrade to

CS Cast

Sayo

Mother Eater

Sounds about right? Or am I missing something? Or got something wrong?

As much as I would want them to scale, BAN-TYO (Including BanchoLeomon) and Olympos XII probably wont scale.

Newer games seem to be retconning ENIAC (Saying the Digital World existed far before the Human world, Wizardmon even saying that the Digital World can't be contained with all the resources in the entire Human Universe) so he might actually get a downgrade sadly.

Everything else seems fine.

Digimon: Power-Scaling on a complex multiversal scale.

Oh you missed one, Homeostasis. She/It is a really obscure god tier, only spoken to by name in the already obscure, Japanese exclusive novel adaptions of the Adventure anime. Speaking of the novels, think we can use those for feats? They were written by the writer for Adventure so they should count as secondary canon. I know of a few feats from there that may result in upgrades.

Do we even have a Homeostasis Profile? Also those novels seem as though they could be used.

Not yet. Gonna work on one...eventually. Theirs not much to work with, but I think she/it is weaker than Yggdrasil, but not by much.

@Dragonmasterxyz

After the events of X-Evolution, Homeostasis was created by God to replace Yggdrasil in their function of managing space-time. They're more empathetic and kind and less calculating, making the Digital World happier overall.

So for now.

"At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-A to High 2-A

At least Universe level+, possibly Multiverse level+ (Reset a timeline. Was created by God to be the manager of the space-time contiuum for the Digital World and to be the replacement of Yggdrasil, who was powerful enough to make up half of the Mother Eater, an entity that could effect "all worlds") to High Multiverse level+ (The Digital World is stated to be "a multi-layered world". Can comprehend the true nature of the Quantum Sea and Quantized World, which exist in a layer above the Digital Worlds space-time)

Or is the High 2-A part a bit of a stretch?

Also @Dragon. I think you missed Quartzmon and Arresterdramon Superior Mode.

@Reppu

Ah thank you.

@Dark

That looks about right.

Also should we scale Shakamon? Oh yeah. Forgot they existed.

Shakamon is kind of a mystery. She's hyped up as some godly entity, but I don't think she's ever actually appeared outside of Crusader...which is no longer up. She's implied to be comparable to Yggdrasil though, so maybe.

Also before we do anything. Ii think we all need to look at each point Executor makes here and then point out what is not accurate and what is. That way when we make the thread(likely in a couple days, we have what exactly we want to say and prove.

@Darkanine

I'm guessing regular Digimon can eat this stuff? This is probably an outlier but... more fuel for 20-D Zeed I guess.

Yeah, I was wondering if it seems like sound enough evidence to use in the Tier 1 thread. They're just consumable items, but the allusions to higher dimensional space is promising.

It might be just a throwaway, but this is the first explicit reference to to an exact number of higher-dimensions, so who knows?

That's what I was thinking too. Seems random and out of place, but is also quite explicit. I guess only time will tell if it's accepted.

So Machspyder (the dude who sent me the Higher-Dimensional Fruit info) sent me another message and apparently the items are only found on "Mugen Mountain", where you find Yggdrasil's strongest avatars. I think the fact that they're only found in the location of Yggdrasil supports the fact that they're not just random throwaway stuff.

He also says you fight the strongest boss in the game (an avatar of Yggdrasil) side by side Alphamon, whose implied to be the same Alphamon from Cyber Sleuth given his (her?) dialogue.

I believe the Alphamon we meet Is the revived DORUmon we see throughout the "Lament of the X-Antibody" chapter, Where he was killed by the protagonist after turning Into Death-X-mon by yggdrasil to defeat Vitrium. (I believe he was referred to being male)

This text was very difficult to do ;-;

It's amazing how Digimon has so much content to be analyzed ^-^

Man, I was working on a similar blog Executor. Great work dude. Digimon has so much freaking lore its hard to keep track of and it looks like you did a great job at it.

So when are we gonna plan the thread? Or are you gonna do that blog of yours first?

So just thought about it. Does this possibly affect the Azulongmon and the others?

So um hate to bother everyone about this but I kinda feel that this like cooled off after awhile. And I am getting restless. When exactly are we gonna do this revision thing?

Sorry man. Real life and wiki responsibilities have kind of left me drained the last few days. I can work on it starting today, though.

I know real life was a thing. Plus forgot you just became Admin. Just was wondering as we kinda went quiet for awhile with like nothing Digimon Revision related.

@Dragonmaster

About Azulongmon and the rest of the Sovereigns, do they have any particular significance in Cyber Sleuth for scaling? They haven't been particularly relevant to the Mythos since Tamers (with a few game-based exceptions) as far as I can remember, but I can't see them scaling unless you and/or Darkanine have information I don't.

Not at all. I was just wondering since well the Sovereigns were supposed to be important to the Digimon Multiverse. But like you said they aren't relevant at all anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back