• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread Survive

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 said:
Shouldn't Marcus have Mid Godly regen neg for killing a Belphemon Avatar?
The avatar returns later, in Digimon Story Masaru and the others in DATS Teams says that Belphemon was stronger than before.

News about the novel, somethings that will help with the scalling.

• In the novel Leomon dies in a more cruel way soon after the fight against Metal Seadramon, he tries to comfort the children saying that he would be reborn. After that Ogermon warns the children that the Village of the Beginning died, there was no rebirth anymore;
  • The deaths of the companions of the chosen ones were affecting them, moments of momentary hatred. Yamato was the most affected and so he was the one that distanced himself more from the group. He returns at the end to defeat Pinocchimon, with an attack that went beyond absolute zero;
  • And then it is revealed how the chosen ones were defeating the Dark Masters, the hatred they felt ended up giving them a portion of the power of darkness, which allowed them to face the Dark Masters easier than they could imagine;
  • More info about the Wall of Fire:
    • It was originally hidden deep beneath the Digital World thanks to the four Holy Beasts, but it's been laid bare now with the heavens and earth absorbed into Spiral Mountain. Still, this is bad news. The flames look like they are weakening. At this rate, the wall will be wide open.
    • They were in a corner of empty sky far away from Spiral Mountain. Where emptiness surrounded them was a round circle, with bright crimson flames gushing out along its edges. Like a lid, the flames covered the hole that linked the Digital World to another world on the outside.
    • "But according to what you said… It seems that at least one of the beasties has escaped through this hole."
    • "I wouldn't call it a beastie. At the very least, according to the old scriptures, it's known as an Idea without a material body."
    • "Well, that's what the myth says, but… Either way, it is an evil being?"
    • "For this world it is. The Digital World as we know it wouldn't have existed in the first place if it hadn't rejected that Idea."

DragonEmperor23 said:
Who is your favorite dragon digimon? Mine is Examon, for obvious reasons.
Psh, Examon's a Dragon Emperor, he's not The Dragon Emperor. My favorite Dragon Digimon, He is 1/2 of Omnimon, he is 1/4 of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, he is the ULTIMATE! form of the Greymon-species, HE! IS! WARGREYMON!!!

Executor N0 said:
  • The deaths of the companions of the chosen ones were affecting them, moments of momentary hatred. Yamato was the most affected and so he was the one that distanced himself more from the group. He returns at the end to defeat Pinocchimon, with an attack that went beyond absolute zero;
  • And then it is revealed how the chosen ones were defeating the Dark Masters, the hatred they felt ended up giving them a portion of the power of darkness, which allowed them to face the Dark Masters easier than they could imagine;
... So they were able to face and defeat the Dark Masters via the power of darkness?

Marcusbwfc said:
the power of darkness is the best power
Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Guys, the blog about Ideas existing in the Digital World was created without access to direct text, but using descriptions from people who read Novel. Interestingly, the text from Novel is really clear about this.

Koushiro connected his laptop to the access point that Andromon told him about.

After hearing the click and whirring of the modem, his laptop was connected to the Digital World's network.

"What is this?"

The network that he had hacked into once while on Server Continent was now in shreds, and the shadow of a mysterious polygon shape was calmly moving through it.

"Is it a virus?" Koushiro said aloud, to which Andromon replied,

"It's not a virus. It's neither data nor a program either. But if you asked me what it was, I wouldn't know what to tell you. It seems to have formed after Nanomon made the black hole. It could have been the cause of the black hole, or perhaps it is a barrier… The venerable Gennai has called it the digital form of an Idea."

"What does that mean?" Sora, who was ignorant about computers, asked, but Koushiro also shook his head in puzzlement.

Andromon continued his explanation. "This is outside my field of expertise, but there is an old legend. It says that when the Digital World was first created, two Ideas fought over what sort of world should be made. One of those Ideas won and the rules of the Digital World were established. The other Idea was cast out into the 'Wall of Fire'…"

I can not wait for Novel to be finalized so the blog is updated in its entirety.

Something interesting, in the fight against Mugendramon the prayer of Hikari for God, possibly arrived at Homeostasis, was what gave power to Koromon to evolve to War Greymon and thus it could defeat Mugendramon

Hikari held back her horror and sadness, and folded her hands together. Please. If God exists, then please give us strength.

Hikari's body suddenly glowed. It was the light of prayer.

"Huh? What…?"

Bathed in that light, Koromon looked up in surprise. He felt the power of evolution that had been depleted, returning.

"Taichi, evolve me!" He urged his partner.

Taichi nodded. "Can you do it? Then go for it!"

"Koromon, evolve! Agumon! Agumon, warp-evolve! WarGreymon!" The evolution that he had given up on had been granted.

WarGreymon held out the Dramon Killer on his right hand like a medieval knight holding out his lance, and charged at Mugendramon.

"Uwoohhhhhhhhhh!"

WarGreymon cut Mugendramon's body in two with a single stroke.

Since a good time ago, Bandai started updating the DRB around the 25th day of the month. Then in this weekend we should get about 3~4 new profiles.

What do you guys think that will be in the new update?

Like a complete version of this?

The most heinous of Digimon, shaped by a harsh, merciless ecosystem. It repeats the destruction of the cyberspace over and over in order to prove its own belief that it is an all-knowing, omnipotent god. It shows up while rocking about like a balancing toy, using its tail as a pivot point, and attacks from unnatural, normally impossible poses that evoke a feeling of instinctive revulsion in those who see it.
~ Diablomon X-Antibody​

there's quite a few classic digimon not in there. yanamon, for example.

and they still need recent game digimon like omegamon zwart defeat, hudiemon, and even merciful mode isnt in there yet

also since theyre my wives, the awakened sistermons arent in there either

Does anyone know where this quote came from? "Ah, don't you think you're getting full of yourself, little boy? Your big sis doesn't like mischievous kids!"

Executor N0 said:
Since a good time ago, Bandai started updating the DRB around the 25th day of the month. Then in this weekend we should get about 3~4 new profiles.
What do you guys think that will be in the new update?
I hope BanchoLilimon. Maybe BlackAgumon (06), SnowAgumon (06) and Sistermon Ciel (Awake).

Hi guys ! I started my new Digimon Blog.

My current plan is to get the feedback from you before proceeding, so if possible I would like to know if you could say something about the content of the blog ^. ^

he project I have in mind is to start a thread to know the general opinion of Wikia on the Hierarchy of Worlds and how this will relate to the structure of the Digimon, the range of AP, Hax, etc.

This will be a more abstract discussion and less focused only on the Digimon, but on the structure of the world itself. After the discussion depending on the results, the blog will be updated describing the physiology of the Digimon according to the results of the thread (For example, if in the thread it is concluded that Digimon are just normal computer programs and that everything I said is wrong, the blog will be updated accordingly).

So I need to know if all of you guys can understand the subject so I can try to expand it to the whole community.

Erismon Baby 1 and Baby 2 forms are now in the DRB. Ultimate Chaosmon was also added to the website.

But nothing really new

the two baby forms for sure count as new

also, it was previously romanised as ultiamte khaosmon in a different game,so this also fixed a bandai typo

yeah I was kinda surpised with that, though I remember they hinted to it in cyber sleuth when nokia said humans created digimon, and agumon and gabuomn laughed at her and said shes an idiot for thinking that

So Digimon having always existed is something I was aware of, but them being summoned by magic or occult arts in the past is entirely new to me. It makes me wonder how humans interpreted Digimon during their first encounters with them. Nowadays, they're seen as digital monsters, with 1s and 0s being a fundamental part of their being. But, before computation technology was invented there must have been something else that filled that same role. For example, what would it look like for an ancient Digimon in the human world, at the time they were summoned using magic, to "load" the data of a defeated Digimon.

In Tamers we see the victor absorb the scattered remains of their opponent, which look like tiny particles of dust or sand. In the current year, they refer to this as data, referencing 1s and 0s in attack descriptions and explaining their use of magic as high-level programming language. So, was this a result of the way humans interpret Digimon changing as technology advancing? Would a Digimon in the past have referred to consuming a defeated Digimon as "loading data" or was there a different accepted term back then? Does that mean that if you asked Daemon back then how his ability to control emotions worked he'd have mentioned corrupting "spirit" or "soul" as opposed to saying he maipulated their 1s and 0s?

I thought of all this when I was pretty tired, so some parts of it might have errors or make little sense. Sorry about that.

In the past, Digimon were what were considered Yokai, Demons, Undead, etc.

Notice how there is a Digimon that can fit the bill for many mythological figures and monsters. For example, the legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox might have come from seeing the likes of Youkomon or Kyubimon. People is the cults could have ended up summoning various demonic Digimon or even members of the SGDL at times. I mean, we can take this and make some very wild theories.

Like beings of Greek Mythology may have appeared first when people may have encountered members of the Olympos Xll. Legends of the Phoenix may have come from sitings of Birdramon or Hououmon. Not to mention the 4 Holy Beast. One could really make a detailed theory on how in Digimon, human culture was formed by the early interactions with Digimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back