• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread Hacker's Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cal

Ask Bandai

@Everyone

Badass design. Although, it sucks if you try to give him a pat on the back or hug him. You mind, body and soul are gonna get stabbed and shred to pieces on contact.

Bandai people even said in a livestream of CS that if the game was a success, it could receive ports for computers. Maybe you did not succeed enough, or you're still leaving.

But, this is more likely to occur only when the new franchise era arrives, there was a lot that needed to be improved, like the Digimon models. Habu said the CS / N0 / HaMe models were already very old, and new ones would have to be made to compare to the current competition.

Then, considering that Bandai's team will practically have to redo all the models, change the evolution system (One possibility, Habu said he would think of Yabuno's suggestion of having a more careful work and unique evolutions of some Digimon) and other things, they should be focused on it.

I think if it is for Digimon games made by Bandai to go to the computer, it will only be after the launch of the new era of the franchise, or if the new game takes time to be finished and then ports can be made to keep the franchise alive in this time.

With Lucario, you'd end up with one massive hole.

With Jesmon X, you'd be cut all over.

It's basically being impaled vs death by 1,000,000 papercuts. Both are horrifying but the latter sounds more painful.

『ÒâçÒé©ÒâóÒâ│Òâ¬ÒéóÒâ®ÒéñÒé║』þ¼¼3Õ╝¥PV
『ÒâçÒé©ÒâóÒâ│Òâ¬ÒéóÒâ®ÒéñÒé║』þ¼¼3Õ╝¥PV

New Digimon ReArise PV.
The new Digi Farm mechanics seems to be funny.

So we went from SMT style humans to just Pokemon humans. Not sure how I feel about that...

Gameplay looks fun, a bit basic but fun.

These guys aren't so much Pokemon humans, than they are moreso a fusion of Ken Sugimori's style and the Digimon Adventure-Frontier artstyle.

You think so? I don't really see the Adventure connection, but they look like they'd fit right in with ORAS, though they seem to have a more 3-dimensional style going on.

I do wish they'd get a consistent artstyle. I get that Digimon is all about constant change but some consistency is nice.

Their faces scream a more modernized version of the artstyle. Maybe just me tho.

They likely couldn't hire the artist or they wanted to keep that artstyle for the console games and do something else with the mobile games.

Remember the Digital Monster Artbook ? I use a lot of info that are in that book in my blogs. Now exist a Digital Monster Pendulum Artbook. I wonder what information that book have. I belive that there is something about de File Island and Folder Continent differences and another things. Also the book have X-Antibody Digimon, I belive that for the frist time a artwork of Tokomon X-Antibody will be made (After all, the site says that there will be a lot of artworks made for the frist time by Kenji Watanabe).

I was not much behind what happens in ReArise, mainly because I'm a bit away from Digimon for now (I'm doing a text on the Sonic franchise, so I'm a bit far from other things for now).

I just checked the contents of ReArise's opening. Basically it is the basic information about the Digimon. It is said that the Digimon were found in 1998 being beings that existed in a world in the Network known as Digital World. The Digimon sometimes appeared in the Real World and communicated with humans, sometimes it was friendly, but some Digimon threatened humans. However over time the real contact between humans and digimon has become something forgotten by many. And now the contact between humans and digimon is accessible even by people's cell phones.

How it should be. Soon we can travel around the world, gather badges, face the Digimon League and become the Digimon Champion.....wait a minute....

Saw that. Very much excited.

From the screenshots, it seems like it takes some sort of apocalypse. Very dreary, empty locations, only a few people. I'm curious what they're gonna do with it.

I loved the lighting effects. I still think that the colors of the Digimon are pretty flashy, and that's great for me because I see those beautiful models.

I went to look at the Habu twitter to find information about the new game and found things that I find interesting. Some people were talking about the appearance of GraceNovamon and Apollomon in the new game, so Habu said a few things. He explained that the production of the games is much more time consuming than the other products of the franchise, and what will appear in the game is decided in the earliest stages of development so it is difficult to introduce characters created at the end of the game development. Habu then says that this game altogether could take 2 to 3 years to be finalized, so as the game is going to be released in 2019 then the Digimon that have been announced more recently does not have many chances to appear unless this has already been planned from the beginning of the development of the game.

Well, I find it hard to have the most recent Digimons be in this game. Unless they were already planned for the game, remember that Titamon and RustTyranomon were announced next to Decode's release, but they were long planned at Habu's request.

I'm glad most people seem to love the models, but they look a bit off to me. Nonetheless excited for the product, it seems really different and unique from what we've been getting lately.

Wait so only Lucemon Child Mode is getting X-Antibody if he wins? Man I was hoping for Lucemon Falldown Mode X. Guess I'll go for Susanoomon and Mastemon instead.

Also, I should probably say that all the Royal Knights will likely get X-Antibody forms in the future regardless so voting for them is likely a waste.

Oh right there's also Zeed. Well than sorry Mastemon. Guess I'll go for Susanoomon and ZeedMillenniummon instead.

I'm sooooo tempted to vote for Chuumon because we need Chuumon X but there's a lot of good choices here..

Also siding with Apocalymon because I thin Apocalymon X would be dope looking.

Edit: Went with Puppetmon. One of the first things I thought of when I saw Puppetmon was along the lines of "awesome concept but could be done better", so hopefully he gets a cool design.

I like out of the options of Lucemon, Zeed, Mastemon, Daemon, Lilithmon, Susanoomon, Veemon, RustTyrannomon, Rapidmon, BanchoLeomon, Seraphimon, Apollomon, Dianamon, etc

We still got the options of Numemon and Chuumon.......Let's think about that for a minute. If those two actually end up winning, I quit Digimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back