• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread Hacker's Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, this time it was ambiguous. He said "Demon, or maybe Diablomon." But let's be honest, Demon would be a lot more interesting.

Outside of the games, we haven't really seen Daemon is a while. Matter of fact has Beast form Daemon every appeared in the anime? I think he's only appeared in his cloaked state.

I think the most we saw of his "Beast Form" was in a Savers image where the SGDLs are mentioned by Ikuto and Falcomon.

I just want a story that makes all the Olympos Xll relevant. Like Plutomon would be a cool villain. Plus Aegiomo is a little cinnamon roll.

MugenRyu said:
Please no... I'd rather be sent to the Dark Area than get that crap...
I mean, going by example. Getting sent to the Dark Area is a good thing. If you are lucky, you'll become an overly haxed abstract being who is infinitely above baseline 2-A. I mean, look at Daemon and Lilithmon. OvO

No shit when I was done explaining some Digimon lore to my friend he just said "so going to hell is a good thing, ok".

I get that not everyone likes the 02 cast but I do. They're charming in their own way.

Well, remember when I said that Yggdrasil had been disabled, Homeostasis replaced and so we have what happens in Xros Wars, Crusader, etc?

Well, on TRI. It seems like this is mentioned. Homeostasis forced the shutdown of Yggdrasil ... HOW?

Darkanine said:
No shit when I was done explaining some Digimon lore to my friend he just said "so going to hell is a good thing, ok".
I get that not everyone likes the 02 cast but I do. They're charming in their own way.
Well Digimon Hell does have Ladydevimon and Lilithmon. ovo

While I don't hate the 02 cast, I'm just not interested in them.

Okay I'm fine with Seraphimon jobbing considering his track record in Digimon anime history. But how in the world did HolyAngemon job to DEVIMON of all Digimon?! Like come on wasn't HolyAngemon originally portrayed as being somewhat near a Mega Lvl Digimon in power so how in the world did he job to a Champion Lvl Digimon that he has a type advantage against?

But aside from that and a few other moments this movie was okay I guess.

Executor N0 said:
Well, remember when I said that Yggdrasil had been disabled, Homeostasis replaced and so we have what happens in Xros Wars, Crusader, etc?
Well, on TRI. It seems like this is mentioned. Homeostasis forced the shutdown of Yggdrasil ... HOW?
It could be that both of them are always present in every universe/world and Homeostasis can decide to take Yggdrasil's place, by "removing"(???) him. .... Perhaps.

Heh, good ol' tri. creating plot holes since 2015.

The funny thing is that the times in which Yggdrasil disappears and Homeostasis takes control of the Digital World are chaotic. In Xros Wars had the war against the Bagra Army, in Crusader the Digital World has become a world of chaos because apparently without Yggdrasil the Digital World loses the legitimate ruler and now a lot of Digimon wants to become the new "Ruler of the Digital World" or simply cause chaos in the Digital World (Like Apocalymon).

Finally Vitium had caused more chaos and this practically generated "No chance, Yggdrasil back soon because there is no hope after that."

I find it interesting how Homeostasis is treated as "The Digital World Order" in Tri, but in Cyber Sleuth Yggdrasil is the one who takes that role. I wonder if this is related to the position of Host Computer (God) of the Digital World, or if it is just another confusing part that Tri decided to create.

When you people still debating about the 02 cast and the TRI series,meanwhile i'm just sitting here waiting for my waifu Zephyrmon get an more screen time (PLZBEPROTAG) and more hax.

Yeah, we'll probably never get any more Frontier content outside of Takuya cameos in the occasional crossover.

I need more love for my boy J.P

It's weird seeing a protagonist without any goggles/visor/glasses aside from Masaru/Marcus.

Mc's wearing yellow like the one's in cyber sleuth.

Btw looking forward to how future games handle Omegamon Merciful Mode.

Is that official? If so, it makes me curious. The game genre bit especially. Wonder if they're gonna branch out with the games. I love the RPGs but variety is nice.

The FPS and MORPG options have me especially interested. FPS Digimon sounds so stupid that I gotta see what they would do with the formula, and MORPG would be pretty fun.

"Oh Shit! Generics"....Until I figure out what "OS" actually stands for, that will be the name in my mind.

Whats with the giant handcuffs?

Awesome design though. I love how he has his own Hinukamuy looking thing going on.

And I thought he couldn't get more blades nor any sharper....I was sorely mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back