• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Adventure Revisions

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So my reasons for doing this now

1) Well no one is really paying attention to the blog and so this is the best way to get attention.

2) I kinda want to get this started while Reppu is still here.

This is based on Executor N0's blog here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...on_Franchise:_Biggest_Digimon_Adventure_Feats

And I will be using many quotes from the novel. However, some of you may question whether this is legit canon. This quote should clear your doubts.

Of course, we can't just take the TV series and put it into a digest, so the episodes have been rearranged in a different way. We've also contained new facts revealed for the first time that not even 02 had covered, so that those people who have watched all of the television series can enjoy them too. "
So let's get started.

Upgrades to The Digidestined:

Now let's start with the most straightforward upgrade.

Vademon's Dimension

AlturKabuterimon is seen defeating Vademon who was able to create a dimension with its own Sun, planets and astroid belts. This is directly stated by the novel

" Koushiro was led to the "Room of the Mysterious Universe." It had no ceiling, walls, or floors to contain it, just a strange air-space that expanded indefinitely. With a diameter of 2-3 meters, the room was rather small, and yet it contained the Sun and the planets, even asteroid belts. "

Of course looking at the dimension you may wonder if the planets and stars are actually to scale. However, this could have an argument of author's intent as well as limitations of animation. But to help solidify this there is another quote.

"
The rings of light were more powerful than they looked. The stars that took on a direct hit from them burst into smithereens.

"
We also have a calc by Darkanine that was not evaluated that resulted in a low-end of 1,459 Yottatons and a high-end of 154 FOE

Now I know what some may argue. "How can this have planets and a sun if they are inside a mountain?" Well there is a quote from the novel that explains this.

" Koushiro was led to the "Room of the Mysterious Universe." It had no ceiling, walls, or floors to contain it, just a strange air-space that expanded indefinitely. With a diameter of 2-3 meters, the room was rather small, and yet it contained the Sun and the planets, even asteroid belts. "
" "I see. The size of this universe is greatly reduced, which means time here is also shortened!" "
This would mean the pocket dimension was distorted space and time, meaning that even though the mountain it is contained in is small, the "universe" itself has its own size.

So if this is accepted then this would upgrade the Digidestined Perfects and Ultimates to 5-A - 4-B

Now for the controversial one. The Black Hole. Here we have a black hole statement from the novel.

" Ever since the universe was made, the "Wall of Fire" that had never paused blowing out an incessant stream of red-hot flames and corona… now changed into a black hole for a fraction of a second.
Fwoooooohhhh.

The voice that could be heard on the other end of hole sounded as if the anger, hatred, and resentment that swirled throughout the entire universe had been gathered up and put into a large cauldron that one whole Milky Way could easily fit into, then left to simmer for millions and millions of years until it became a concentrated jellied mass — that sort of voice.
"
~ Digimon Adventure (Novel): PERFECT LEVEL EVOLUTION, METALGREYMON​
This would imply that the Black Hole in question would be larger than the Milky Way. Thus destroying it, creating it or absorbing it would easily be Galaxy level or 3-C.

Now you've heard me say absorb the black hole. Well a character actually did. Etemon in fact. However, it should be noted that ChaosEtemon had no control over the black hole Apocalymon created. He had no control and was swallowed by the black hole itself.

" MetalGreymon had launched his Giga Destroyer at point-blank range towards Etemon, who was clinging by his teeth onto MetalGreymon's left leg. Etemon was blown away, getting sucked in along with the blast into the distortions of the black hole. "
~ Digimon Adventure (Novel) : PERFECT LEVEL EVOLUTION, METALGREYMON​
Now he didn't have full control over the black holes, but he could in fact shoot out mini-black holes. They as Executor noted seem to act as real black holes as they swallow everything around and distort space. Here is an image of the black hole swallowing the Sphinx.

Sphinx sized Black Hole
You can see the blog for Executor's calc of this.

Now the thing about Etemon is that he didn't die while inside the Black Hole. His body was completely destroyed countless times, yet he continued to regenerate until he eventually gained control over the power and became MetalEtemon. This would in fact give Etemon High Rege

Metal Etemon nasce
Now this would also upgrade MetalEtemon to 3-C. However, this is kinda off as this would make MetalEtemon superior to the Dark Masters. Especially seeing as he was defeated by Zudomo. Zudomon who is a Perfect Class Digimon. Simply put there are two explainations for this.
1) As they explained the scene Zudomon's Hammer was made of the same material as MetalEtemon's body, i.e Chrondigizoit metal. Notice how Zudomon's Hammer Spark did nothing to MetalEtemon, however once Zudomon threw the hammer, it damaged Metal Etemon.

2) The scene is complete PIS. Nothing more.

Now for Wendigomon's dimension. It should be noted that Wendigomon is an exceptionally powerful Adult Class Digimon. However, I'll get to that later. Here is Wendigomon's official databook entry.

" Also, it has the ability to manipulate time and space, and is able to warp by passing through other dimensions, as well as to create a special space. "

Here is a scene of Wendigo creating a dimension with it's own earth, sky, space and sun instantly.

Weendimon Dimension
This would be a solid 4-C feat.

Complemetary Scaling: Perfect Class Digimo

To support a tier 4 tier for not only the digi-destined but Perfect Class Digimon as a whole, here is a description from DarkSuperStarmon.

" Produced from the observational data of a black hole, it is a Digimon dyed in darkness. It has left behind its dreams and its wishes, and it appears to be so heavily burdened by its past that it uses its sunglasses to shut out all light. Its Special Moves are attacking with the exploded fragments of a supernova (Dark Explosion), using a black fog that covers everything in darkness (Schwarz Nebel), and creating a hole that swallows the surrounding bodies (Dark Hole). "
DarkSuperStarmon even has a quote of his own.

" A black hole is my home "
To quote Executor here:

"Dark SuperStarmon is a Digimon surrounded by Tier 4 assignments. First of all he was born from a Black Hole, he can live in a Black Hole and of course he is able to recreate some of the power of Super Nova and still create a Black Hole."

He also has a calc for using Neutrino Energy, Electromagnetic Energy and Kinetic Energy. Each equates to around Large Star level or High 4-C. Mega levels would scale to this if not higher.

Executor has also written an explaination for scaling in his blog, so for those wondering can read that.

Well it's not really making them OP. It is just raising all these 6-B's and Low-5-B's to 4-C

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well it's not really making them OP. It is just raising all these 6-B's and Low-5-B's to 4-C
you've made 4 upgrades over the past 2 months that raised half the Digimon in the entire verse that fought ME high multiversal then all god tiers low 1-C

Now you're going for solar system adventure digimon

I do agree with not not scaling Zudomon to MetalEtemon. The reason why he cracked his armor was too specific and Puppetmon, who's a Mega level digimon, didn't dent it. Ask for upgrading the Ultimate level digimon into 4-C, how will that scale to the Megas?

Well Megas will likely be "At least High 4-C" or "At least 4-C" or depending on the outcome here 4-B

Those calcs are in the blog itself. Here is the DarkSuperStarmon calcs

"Considering only the quote from Super Nova we are able to get 3 speculations from what he may be referring to: The kinetic energy, Neutrino Energy and Electromagnetic Radiation.

• 0.1 Foe from Neutrino energy, 1e+43 Joules or High 4-C.
  • 0.01 Foe from Electromagnetic radiation, 1e+42 Joules or 4-C + (Almost High 4-C)
  • 1.3~1.4 Foe from Kinetic energy, 1.3e+44 Joules or 1.4e+44 Joules or High 4-C
Virtually all energies released by a Super Nova come to High 4-C (Less is only slightly, a difference of 0.46e + 42 Joules, below High 4-C). As the text of the DRB refers to fragments released by the Super Nova I believe he is referring to the mass released by Super Nova, which by kinetic Energy proves to be High 4-C. Consistent with the other top-level feats of the Digimon Adventure Perfects."

Could you give me bullet points on the tier 4 feats? As much as I would like to be able to put Digimon against Link, Wally, X, and Mario, I want to make sure that there's no misinterpretations or outliers.

Feats

-Vademon's Dimension

-Wendigomon's Dimension

-The Black Hole and the Sphinx

-DarkSuperStarmon's abilities (This is scaling to all Perfects and Ultimates)

Da fuc? I mean, holy ***** this is insane! (In a good way)

Who would have said when they were watching this for the first time that the digimon ADVENTURES nonetheless were actually star busters? lol.

However, Im iffy about using SuperDarkStarmon (what a name) to scale every single Perfect/Mega because... well... there are exceptions to this "rule" (Im looking at you Lucemon). Anyway, if everyone agrees I dont have anything else to say.

Well the thing is DarkSuperStarmon isn't really anything special. Heck he'd scale to regular SuperStarmon who is far from the most impressive Perfect Class.

A few things:

1) Why wouldn't the Perfects just scale off of AtlurKabuterimon's feat? The 1k Yottaton calc was a horrendous lowball so I'd only focus on the 4-B end, which I believe is accurate to the displayed feat. It's also consistent with the other Star level feats.

2) I don't believe MetalEtemon is superior to all the Dark Masters. Pinocchimon still managed to hurt him after a few hits (albeit barely), but he's also the weakest. Therefore, I think MetalEtemon should be "At least 3-C", the stronger Dark Masters (Piemon, Mugendramon, MetalSeadramon) to be a solid 3-C or even "At least 3-C" with Pinnochimon being "Likely 3-C".

3) I agree with the others that we shouldn't scale all Perfects to DarkSuperstarmon's feat. Some Perfects are considerably weaker, while others stronger.

@PaChi2

Digimon is annoying in the sense that almost all the best feats are 'hidden' away in other media surrounding the series. The best, obvious feat in the anime is the Dark Masters creating the Tower, yet as you can see here, the canonical Novels and Japanese Sub have Star and Galaxy feats up the wazoo.

Actually, Andromon would probably scale. He was only defeated by Kabuterimon since Kabuterimon exploited his weakness as an android by overcharging him with electricity (before that, he absouletely creamed all the other Adults at once with the barest of efforts) and later in the series was actually able to briefly hold his own against Mugendramon.

So let me get this straight

In-Training: 10-C

Child: 9-B

Adult: At least Low 7-B

Perfect: At least High 4-C, likely 4-B?

Ultimate: 4-B - 3-C?

And we get mad at Dragon Ball for huge jumps in power XD

Ohh, my bad. I was confused why Duramon was in there. Yeah, I think most strong Perfects should logically be superior to Wendimon at the very least.

So do we agree that the stronger Dark Masters (+WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Seraphimon, Rosemon, Vikemon, 02!Imperialdramon and Phoenixmon) should scale to MetalEtemon's 3-C feat?

By the by, shouldn't we also discuss Apocalymon's tier? His Darkness was described as being 'endless' by both Gennai and official lore, as well as being able to consume everything into darkness. His darkness even transcends the dimensions (at least Low 2-C in of itself) as stated by lore.

Yes, as those guys are stronger than the general Ultimates via being trained.

Would general Ultimates be 4-B then?

Apocalymon is weird. Should we put him at Low 2-C? Of course Digimon Adventure Apocalymon could be "At least 3-C" as well. But Databook Apocalymon is at Low 2-C.

The most complicated of Apocalymon is that he shares the same feats of the Databook, even the creation of Mephismon, in addition to his other feats as distort space time and almost destroy the Digital World just by existing.

I think General, powerful Perfects would be "At least 4-C" to be safe, but everyone who scales off of Adventure!Perfects would be 4-B. Not sure what to do about Andromon, though. "At least 4-B, possibly 3-C" or maybe just "4-B", I'd be fine with either.

I think MachSpyder showed some feats that would put Adventure Apocalymon in either 3-A or Low 2-C. And considering the Databook that gives Apocalymon the Low 2-C feat seems to reference the story line of the anime, I think it might be scalable to his Adventure counterpart, but I'd like more opinions on the matter.

Of course this would mean the Battle with Apocalymon is an outlier/PIS for the main cast. Also this would of course scale to 02 Magnamon and Adventure Omegamon, Diaboromon, Jesmon and Alphamon

Most people already accept the Apocalymon battle was PIS to the highest order, so their's no argument there.

This would also scale to Cherubimon, Diaboromon, Kimeramon and probably more.

By the by, what do we do about VenomVamdemon? Scale him to the Galaxy feats as well?

Venom I guess can scale. However, I'd say he'd be similar to Andromon's tier for now.

Wait so does this mean there may finally be 4-B Digimons now? Cool. Oh and by the way a bit off topic here but is it just me or is the Seven Great Demon Lords profile outdated? None of them had the Cyber Sleuth revision to Atleast 2-A Likely High 2-A, when it says they scale to the Cyber Sleuth Royal Knights and Takumi Aiba/Ami Aiba.

Yeah they will get an update as well. We forgot about them when we did the updates.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So let me get this straight

In-Training: 10-C

Child: 9-B

Adult: At least Low 7-B

Perfect: At least High 4-C, likely 4-B?

Ultimate: 4-B - 3-C?

And we get mad at Dragon Ball for huge jumps in power XD
That's just a fraction of the huge jumps compared to the certain Undertale character's stats.

4-B to 3-C Digimon. What a time to be alive.

Like Dragonmaster said, we'll get to the Demon Lords soon. I'll try to get to them after my Internet gets back on track.

Back