• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Adventure Revisions

@KoichiSamakibara If you can bring the whole conversation in more detail I will be happy to remove the feat of the Blog by adding this to explain the error in the original translation (It would be much better if we had direct access to the original page as a way to prove it once and for all).

I always get confused when two people argue about the power of Ultimates, I can not always understand if the two speak of Ultimates / Perfects or Mega / Ultimate, sometimes I get lost in it :v

Anyway, now that the feat is an outlier and we will use the other Tier 4 feats to scales I think it's a good idea to add Etemon's Tier 4 feats, created Black Holes (You can add the calculation link located on my blog ) , in your profile (Since your current Tier Is based on the Vademon and Altur Bakuterimon) and also create a profile of Starmon (Starmon - Super Starmon / Dark Super Starmon) to complement with the other two base profiles that we have for this.

Well actually, we have to judge the size of the dimension. He may have not destroyed stars, but in the end of the day we still are using the Solar System low-end and not the Galaxy level High end for Perfects(using this to help you ovo) The Digimon Adventure Megas are staying where they at and the General Megas will likely stay Solar System as well.

@Executor N0

Unfortunately, that was as far as the conversation went when we were talking about Digimon. For one, I translate from english (sometimes spanish) to portuguese and asked him for tips to expand my knowledge of the japanese language, he gave me his skype and we chatted for about two hours.

I don't fee like it's cool to post screenshots of private conversations such as this, but he did tell me that without context, there's no way to know wether or not Hoshi is referring to a planet or a star. As Hoshi cannot be used only when reffering to the earth, the moon and the sun. This has nothing to do with the matter at hand, but it is important to have this information in the back of your head as someone could try and pull out a star level feat when it's actually just planet level. I've seen it happening before, but didn't know that they were wrong untill now.

It's all okay, but then the term used was Hoshi anyway? It's all okay not to be specified, but knowing if it's even Hoshi or Wakusei makes things less confusing or speculative to me.

And thus this leaves us with one big issue at hand....How to treat said dimension's size.

On the Low-End we have Solar System Sized

On the High-End we have Galaxy Sized...

So basically it's pretty much keep things as is or everyone is suddenly Galaxy level(In which is imo a big no)

So who all is for Solar System and who all is for....Galaxy?....

Ok, I was confused because you used Hoshi in the example.

I also agree with Solar System.

Before Onkei and I exchanged skypes, I asked him if stars were even mentioned at all. He sent me this: http://prntscr.com/fqsllv

At first, I thought that I wasn't really important, but now with the galaxy level X solar system level debate, I feel like this should be adressed.

Indeed, there are stars in Vademon's dimension. But they weren't destroyed as previously confirmed.

So pretty much Vademon didn't destroy stars. He created them and substained the dimension. In which MegaKabuterimon either destroyed or he defeated Vademon who substained said Dimension.

@DRB

No. We've agreed to keep things Solar System level for now.

The Megas are scaled to Galaxy level for a different feat all together. A feat in which this feat still supports.

Back