• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was reading through Master Chief vs The Meta and learned that he had Regenerationn and a 15 second time stop and thought he'd be a perfect opponent for High DIO.

Then I realized he's 9-A... then I tried to use Jotaro then I was told he has 8-C durability so now we're doing the weakest TS user from Jojo

Diego has The World

Speed Equalized

Both start 20 meters apart in Egypt

Diego Brando :
DiegoAUEoH

The Meta (Agent Maine) :
Mmd rvb agent maine meta by renzo senpai-d78e86d

Can Diego get past The Meta stopping time and just shooting him? Or his Bubble Shield that has City Level Durability that he can focus on specific areas due to having Theta? Or Invisibility?

Diego has a 5 second time stop so he can defend himself during it depending on how fast the meta acts, Diego should be able to phase through the shield with his stand if need be. Invisibility he can't counter.

If I recall correctly, the Meta's time stop works in an odd way that I don't think they would be able to move or see in their repsective stopped times

WeeklyBattles said:
The Meta can move in his timestop
Isn't his Time Stop technically "just" an absurdly extreme time Accel or something where it isn't actually stopped but it functionally is? It's been ******* forever since I've seen RvB, but I remember something like that

If this is the case, then neither would be able to move or see in the other's time stop

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
OK, what's the AP Difference between The Meta and ZA WARUDO! ?
While it is functionally time stop, I recall it being, in actuality, a form of time dilation to an extreme degree. It's been forever since I watched RvB tho, so I could be remembering it completely wrong

What part of the page am I supposed to be looking at specifically? Yes, I see that it talks about stopping time, but as I said, I do not doubt that it is functionally so, but my question was over the mechanics of it

Oh, then The Meta has the Range advantage when he and Sigma notices there is some bullshit/fuckery going on. Then when he notices Time Stop doesn't work, then he really starts Range Spamming.

Back