• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dies Irae Revisions

Laughter "tearing apart the night" is an expression used to say something very suddenly interrupted. It's not literally saying Wolfy is destroying Wilhelm's Briah by laughing. It starts collapsing because Wilhelm has just been impaled by a cross through the back, while being a vampire.

I'm pretty certain that "tearing through the fabric of space" in that context means that the hand suddenly appeared in our world, not that it can cut through space to ignore durability.

Anyway, so let's see

Reinhard Base Weakness - no

Reinhard Hadou weakness - yes to harming himself, unsure on the "can only use full power against Mercurius'

Trifa stuff - yes

Briah weakness - yes

Gladshiemr soul resurrection - most people seem to agree I think?

LDO Immortality - agreed, remove immortality from them (except Reinhard and 3 commanders)

Type 8 immortality - ALRF seems to have swayed people, so no I guess

Spear stuff - I'm still fighting for this.

Spatial stuff - Matt thinks it's legit, I think it's not, Schro obviously wants it, dunno about anyone else.

I'm against the Type 8 stuff. As in against it staying.

The Type 8 immortality clearly something was recon in KKK and only in KKK, DI shows no evidence of this and actually aposotis always die before their hosts and they sure as hell never came back becaue of muh Aposotis status

Whatever you want to give Masada excuses and add it or just scrap the whole thing is up to debate

I am neutral to this but if I have to take side I am against it

Also IIRC Reinhard immortality is mentioned in KKK

Once i get my laptop i will search for it

Type 8 isn't really relevant in the debates anyway so there isn't much point to it. At best you can say that you cannot erase him from existence or something since he will always come back. It is just not at a fast enough time for it to matter.

To go on the Type 8:

In KKK, during the Hadou vs Hajun fight scene, there is a quote that goes about how Reinhard cannot revive right after the death of Mercurius.

ÒüôÒéîÒü½Òüª` µÖéÒü«ÕÀ╗Òüìµê╗ÒüùÒü»µÂ굩øÒüÖÒéïÒÇé Ú╗äÚçæÒü«þìúÒü»ÞÿçÒéëÒüÜ` Òü¥ÒüƒÕø×Õ©░Òü«Úü©µè×ÒééÕ░¢Òüìµ×£ÒüªÒüƒÒÇé Òâ╝õ©Çµƒ▒Òü»õ║îÕ║ªÒü¿Õ¥®ÕàâÒüøÒüÜþèµ│üÒééÕèçþÜäÒü½µé¬ÕîûÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

Now for the other stuff?

Will get on it later

I don't believe so, there isn't many who can say something considering there isn't much supportersfor DI

But if you believe so, then you can go ahead

Going to bed thougj so won't reply for now

This thread is still going

I was annoyed when my CRT lasted nearly a week lol, anyway like ALRF said there isn't much point in highlighting this thread again because all DI supporters follow this already

Anyway since I don't think you will get more input it's better to just apply the conclusion we reached here

So what are the conclusions here? If you want more input for such a long thread, it is usually better to create a continuation with a summary of the discussion so far in the beginning instead.

>I'm pretty certain that "tearing through the fabric of space" in that context means that the hand suddenly appeared in our world, not that it can cut through space to ignore durability

Well yeah, that's what i was talking about, i wasn't asking for the ability "to cut through space to ignore durability" but the ability "to pop anywhere by ignoring space".

>So what are the conclusions here?

There is still a lot of disagreement in some places like Reinhard weapon and its ability.

So the CRT hasn't finished.

Anyway, so let's see. From what I can tell, this is the current standpoint on things. If you're not there and you should be, or you were actually doing to opposite, tell me please.

Reinhard Base Weakness - Yes (ZERO, Redgrave), No (ALRF). EMG was on the fence I think

Reinhard Hadou weakness -

• Selfharming: Yes (me), No (ZERO, EMC), Unsure/Neutral: (ALRF)
  • Full power on Merc only: Yes (), No (ZERO, Redgrave, ALRF, me) - No changes.
Trifa Additions - Yes (ZERO, Redgrave, ALRF, me) - Add it

Briah weakness - Yes (ZERO, Redgrave, ALRF, me) - Add it

Gladshiemr soul resurrection amped by Merc - Yes (me), No (ALRF), "Reinhard wasn't at full power": (Redgrave, EMC)

LDO Immortality Removal - Yes (ALRF, ZERO, me), No ()

Type 8 immortality removal - Yes (Promestein, ZERO, me), No (ALRF)

Spear Removal of distance ignoring - I'm still fighting for this, but Yes (me, ZERO[?]), No (ALRF, Schroeder[?])

Machina/Wolfgang Spatial Manip - Yes (SchoKatz, ALRF, Schroeder), No (me, ZERO)

ALRF said:
>I'm pretty certain that "tearing through the fabric of space" in that context means that the hand suddenly appeared in our world, not that it can cut through space to ignore durability Well yeah, that's what i was talking about, i wasn't asking for the ability "to cut through space to ignore durability" but the ability "to pop anywhere by ignoring space".
I suppose they could be given Teleportation. But from what I read in the VN, it seems solely limited to when leaving and returning to Gladshiemr, and also only within the Swastika/the city. They never use it offensively in combat to break through space and appear behind their enemy or something, or even like a launching pad.

@Monarch

No, i was talking about Gladsheimr itself ignoring space to pop out anywhere, like it did in Rea Route in Kei vs Wilhelm fight :p

As for Matthew, i believe it was for my big post, but eh let's wait for him to confirm.

Gladshiemr isn't "ignoring space" though. The VN says it is breaking through it, sure, but VN narrations are notoriously hyperbolic. Let's not extrapolate these big hyperbolic statements to something that is just as easily listed as Interversal Teleportation.

Doesn't Gladshiemr/Reinhard already have that listed though?

Or are you wanting this for the 3 Commanders? In which case it should be noted that they can only do it within the city (remember that Shirou wanted to kill Rea and leave the city because that would leave the ritual unfinished and trap the LDO in the city)

Oh...i didn't see that... but it should preferably noted that Gladsheimr (and by extension Reinhard) can do that :p

Nah i don't want it for 3 Commanders since i don't think its true.

I don't agree with the Spatial Manip, also one thing :

This CRT was made to fix the point brought by the OP, no need to spam it with abilities addition and other stuff we need to deal with the issue at hand for now IMO

Monarch you forgot i'm also against type 8 removal too and machina/wolfie spatial idek

Look, I get that Reinhard not being at full power means that it doesn't have the properties of never-missing, always one-hitting.

But ignoring distance in never brought up, even as a hypothetical thing that could be if the lance was at full power. It just isn't something that exists in DI, and I'm against reverse scaling it back from KKK

Monarch Laciel said:
Look, I get that Reinhard not being at full power means that it doesn't have the properties of never-missing, always one-hitting.
But ignoring distance in never brought up, even as a hypothetical thing that could be if the lance was at full power. It just isn't something that exists in DI, and I'm against reverse scaling it back from KKK
Except your reasons for not using KKK as a point of reference don't make any damned sense. We saw the Lance skipping distance and ganking the Tenma in KKK, by a weaker user of it (Rindou).

@Monarch

If you says so, explain to me two things :

• How did Valeria kill Schreiber. Mind you this is Valeria who is quite pathetic in terms of physical attack stats (Not shit, but in comparison to the other LDO sans the obvious one, it's kinda horrible).
  • Why is there a CG of Longinus appearing

Back