• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Did Kid Buu Travel or Teleport to Hundreds of Planets?

It says he destroyed hundreds of planets in a few short years. Was it ever confirmed whether or not he teleported or travelled there? Because this could upgrade their speed to hundreds of times FTL.

Kid Buu did not have Teleport until he saw Kibito Kai teleport Goku and Co. to Supreme Kai World after Kid buu destroyed the Earth.

Manga Scan 1: Here

Manga Scan 2: Here

It must been his speed becuase Kid Buu did not know how to teleport at that time. It was just his speed alone. I don't know if this was calc before to Canon profiles or it was left out as unquantifiable.

Manga: Here

Shin: "In just a few years, hundreds of planets were wipe out." = FTL+

ProudLearner said:
Kid Buu did not have Teleport until he saw Kibito Kai teleport Goku and Co. to Supreme Kai World after Kid buu destroyed the Earth.
Manga Scan 1: Here

Manga Scan 2: Here

It must been his speed becuase Kid Buu did not know how to teleport at that time. It was just his speed alone. I don't know if this was calc before to Canon profiles or it was left out as unquantifiable.

Manga: Here

Shin: "In just a few years, hundreds of planets were wipe out." = FTL+
Yeah I know, but I read Bibidi had teleportation (unless that was Anime only)

But it's definitely MFTL (without the +). I found a list of the top 54 closest exoplanets and added their total distance to Earth (got slightly over 1000 light years), then divided by 3 years converted to seconds. Ended up with 300x FTL. Could potentially be MFTL+ since that was only 54 planets wheras Kid Buu destroyed at least 200.

Lightbuster30 said:
Yeah I know, but I read Bibidi had teleportation (unless that was Anime only)

But it's definitely MFTL (without the +). I found a list of the top 54 closest exoplanets and added their total distance to Earth (got slightly over 1000 light years), then divided by 3 years converted to seconds. Ended up with 300x FTL. Could potentially be MFTL+ since that was only 54 planets wheras Kid Buu destroyed at least 200.
From Babidi profile: Note: Babidi thinks of Bibidi as his father, but is really a clone created through magic. Him being Bibidi's son was retconned.

Bibidi can teleport. He teleports the spaceship and everyone in them.

Don't know anything about calcs. All I can say is this:

Create a blog page with all calculations made and give your evidence for the upgrade.

Then, message knowledgeable DB members and Calc group memebers to give their input on your calcs in order for upgrade.

Yeah but where did teleportation for Bibidi come from?

He learned it as soon as he saw Shin do it so why wouldn't he do it beforehand? Not to mention: if he knew teleportation, why would he take at least years to annihilate hundreds of planets? It doesn't seem plausible for so little planets to be destroyed with that much time with that kind of ability.

Lightbuster30 said:
Yeah but where did teleportation for Bibidi come from?

He learned it as soon as he saw Shin do it so why wouldn't he do it beforehand? Not to mention: if he knew teleportation, why would he take at least years to annihilate hundreds of planets? It doesn't seem plausible for so little planets to be destroyed with that much time with that kind of ability.
Sorry. I meant Babidi about teleporting the spaceship, Goku, and Co..

Bibidi could have teleported Kid Buu to the Kioshin realm and absorbed South Kai and Daikioshin.

Both canon to the manga.

Because we don't have anything about him doing teleportation in the manga. Just that moment when he copy it from Kibitoshin.

This was before he has teleportation; however, I think it was agreed to be assumed that they used Bibidi's ship to travel to each of those planets.

He can, but he did this feat back while he was still Bibidi's minion. You could ask someone like Dark649 or Matt who might know more details. Matt was originally the one who made the calc, but I think he rejected it based on a more recent idea.

Back