• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess everyone have their own tastes. Personally, I dont mind the MC being the way he is when its Yogiri's case, and I like the way he interacts with people regarding his powers in different situations and how his powers interacts with different types of existences/individuals

And Im curious to see how Yogiri is within his full potential since right now he is just at 1/3 of his power. What could there possibly be more than just "Die gg"? Thats one of the things Im looking forward to see

Hey, to each their own. If you enjoy the series that's perfectly fine. I'm not trying to take away anyone's enjoyment.

What could be more powerful? Idk, like I said he'll probably be like ******* Tier:1-A at least by the end of this garbage fire called a novel

Planck69 said:
To be honest, I'd planned to get into the series when I heard about it since I thought it was a comedy/parody since no author in their right mind would actually think writing a serious story where this kind of power was available would be a good idea.
Wait, this series isn't a parody? I was honestly under the impresion it was.

Bedroombedrock said:
It's OPM if Saitama was on steroids and both Saitama and the series/author took themselves seriously
Wow, I totally believed this was like OPM, that Yogiri was a bland af because he was meant to be a parody of the OP LN MCs, but if the series is serious, then I don't know what to think.

Bedroombedrock said:
What could be more powerful? Idk, like I said he'll probably be like ******* Tier:1-A at least by the end of this garbage fire called a novel
Please no. 1-A hax are something that pisses me off to no end, mostly from a vs debating perspective though. Smurfs can be pretty interesting if one doesn't go overboard but as soon as your 7-B protagonist can hax away Oblivio then all you can do is slap him onto the "top 5 strongest" threads until the novelty wears off and you realize you can do nothing with this character.

At least with the Masadaverse, the characters have actual obstacles to overcome within the setting even if they can be a bit....well....cough cough. Here it's just completely dull and doesn't come with the luxury of being well written like ONE's protagonists.

If i made my own self published short story and made it's protagonist ungodly powerful just to stomp yogiri could i add him here lol

Well, I like him >.>

And other people out there likes him too. But some doesnt, which is normal. Heck, its not even a popular verse. There is much more MCs worse than him is not even funny

FCOC Battles Wiki in a shellnut.

Powerful smurfs can be done well. (I have a verse on there that's lightly smurfy, but 'twas wasn't the intention, merely an effect afterwards).

Oh, we should get back on topic and close this.

I outright nerfed my series a ton due to my distaste in some of that stuff. Only main character who's remotely haxy gets memed on in terms of raw power and is only good due to his stone wall status. Also cuz he's fun.

The real cal howard said:
I outright nerfed my series a ton due to my distaste in some of that stuff. Only main character who's remotely haxy gets memed on in terms of raw power and is only good due to his stone wall status. Also cuz he's fun.
Write first, tier later. If you do this, never be ashamed for the power of your characters.

Also, do link ovo

I have an interesting proposition, what about Johnny Joestar with Tusk Act 4 vs Yogurt. Also how did the Joji Joestar vs yogiri thread work out oblivion?

Heaven Ascension DIO gets stomped hard. I'm only saying Tusk Act 4 because if Johnny can manage to get the shot out we might get an incon

Bedroombedrock said:
I have an interesting proposition, what about Johnny Joestar with Tusk Act 4 vs Yogurt. Also how did the Joji Joestar vs yogiri thread work out oblivion?
Joji vs Yogiri was discussed in one of the Top 5 Strongest Thread. IIRC, it was inconclusive due to Joji not having ways to affect Yogiri and vice versa, and also because Joji's plothax is too random and inconsistent, and could prolong the battle to unknown amounts of time

I was asked to close this, as it is a derailed stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back