• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo is Giorno, Giorno is Diavolo

That could only be done after having the anime for Part 6 tho, there isn't any full image of him and even if it were it wouldn't match the others.

Dio_Brando_3.png

As before, doesn't match the others pics that are renders from 3D models.

The Stone Ocean anime will likely come out somewhere in 2021 or 2022 if everything will be fine for DP.

I already make that mistake with the Jump Force pic, so I would prefer to not do anything here. Just in case.

We should downgrade the speed of every Supersonic guy in Part 5, the feat comes from Diavolo outrunning Sex Pistols' bullets, but those were previously amped by Silver Chariot Requiem to the point of blizting Sticky Fingers before it could attack Bruno. This would also add a MFTL key to Misma.

What? It's clearly an outlier, coming from a situation not properly planned. Unless you mean SCR's boost on everyone.

MFTL bullets for Mista, wall lv dura for Hol Horse, what has the world come to?

Are there contradictory feats that would make us think that it is an outlier? Sex Pistols being amped doesn't change the people who out ran its speed by scaling?

Even for DIO it would be an outlier to be MFTL by himself, and he's super consistent with that. This feat is just one panel in which it turns out there is a Supersonic feat, with everyone always having human speed and being currently chasing a Stand whose literally just walking away from them.

We have seen great disparities between different stand users before, and this would be no different. If Super sonic was justifiable, then so was MFTL

I know this may not be entirely related to what the OP says, but one thing I think needs to be added to Giorno's profile:

Va color v08 069
He can control the hands that he creates and make them fly. Notice how it flies back at him in an arch.

Mista can't even dodge his own attacks, as seen in the Craft Work and White Album: Gently Weeps fights.

Him suddenly being able to outran them while not being amped makes no sense.

Both of the first 2 are more due to the nature of those stands themselves.

We could chalk this up to the same thing that makes guns any kind of threat in jojo despite building level MFTL characters running around, which is basically plot juice to begin with.

There is a lot of things to unpack here, I will call someone if nobody comes in its own.

Mista definitely dodged the bullets, but he didn't outrun them. Notice how in one panel they're far away from mista, and in the next they're right at his leg.

Va color v16 107
Diavolo was the one indirectly controlling his body by moving the limbs of Trish's stand, so it wasn't even Mista himself that was doing the running; he wasn't using his muscles, Diavolo was moving his arms and legs like a puppet.

Va color v16 104
This is also helped by King Crimson's power. He erased time and saw the future. It's much easier to dodge a bullet when you know the exact trajectory it's going to fly at, so I doubt this is even a reaction speed feat.

Va color v16 108

From the looks of that pannel, he was still keeping pace even if the bullets were gaining.

Oh, I see. Are you sure he wasn't using muscles?

I mean, Diavolo's reaction time has better feats anyway, so yeah

What suggests that he is using his muscles? Diavolo was controlling him by grabbing Trish's stand and moving its limbs to make him walk, not by forcing him to stretch and squeeze each individual muscle in his body accordingly to run. Notice how Mista's arm only moves when Diavolo makes it move my grabbing Spice Girl's wrist and pulling it forward.

It's like controlling a marionette; when you pull one of the strings, you're not manipulating every strand of fiber in that puppet's arm, you're just externally making the arm move. Make sense? It's weird that he controls all four of Mista's limbs when he only two arms, but JoJo tends to be like that. It makes sense, just as long as you don't think too much about it.

Perhaps some of this stuff is going to be a lot clearer when it gets shown in the anime. Counting this week, we've got at least four or five more episodes until we see it.

Bump. Josuke needs Berserk Mode for obvious reasons, he even gets pass Heaven's Door's hax via ignoring his sight through it. Someone seriously needs to evaluate all this, I have no problem editing a lot of profiles but I need confirmation of all of this being accurate first.

He wasn't registering the manga panels that activate HD's ability. I believe they literally refer to it as "blind rage". If he can't see HD then he can't be affected by it.

Berserk mode is fine.

Eh, that's what I said, that he was "ignoring his sight through it".

Back