• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo is Giorno, Giorno is Diavolo

DMB suggested that in the other thread, we just didn't agree to that tho.

Anyway this seems mosly done, can someone unlock me the Heaven DIO profile so I may update it?

About HA Dio's resistance to casualty manipulation, it's explained that he didn't' exactly tank it, but he nullified it with his overwriting ability, which is said by Giorno himself, who is very knowledgeable about GER's ability, and if I have to be honest, the most aware character in the story, other than maybe Valentine.

I mean, you can still count it as some sort of resistance, or a good feat for Dio's Reality Warping.

And yeah, but this, HA Dio should have Power Nullification.

And I suggest making an entirely new thread about HA Dio's stuff, as the majority of his profile is quite outdated.

I will first downgrade GER's infinite speed, after this thread.

As in, "I will first create a thread to downgrade GER's infinite speed", it was a response to a proposal on making a thread to update Heaven DIO.

TriforcePower1 said:
I've fixed Diavolo's fake name, "Solido Nasso" in "Solido Naso". It's Italian, and "Nasso" doesn't exist.
Reminds me of the fact that with that, Araki missed the occasion to make a d*ck joke

Not very relevant, but since he's about to appear in the anime should we use the Disguised Diavolo pic as the first one that appears in his profile?

Eficiente said:
Not very relevant, but since he's about to appear in the anime should we use the Disguised Diavolo pic as the first one that appears in his profile?
Sure. On this note, prosciutto and Diavolo should both have stealth mastery based on their hidden forms, along with anyone else who has that kind of form

Stealth mastery for Diavolo makes sense as he was like that in front of others and was hiding against Bruno, but not for Prosciutto.

Araki wanting to make him look mysterious and relevant, he was doing that with his brother who could likely see him.

I updated Diavolo's profile with what has been accepted.

@Saikou & Prom Anything to say about the Causality Manip and the rest of the thread in general? (I give up with the Nonexistent Physiology, yes)

I thought he already had Causality Manipulation before editing his page so yeah he should have it.

@DMB No

Diavolo's part was accepted and I already add it but I would need the rest of the thread to be accepted (or not) before doing anything.

Since I've been sent here, I'll just copypaste what I said.

Part 8 characters should lose their MFTL speed since we've decided that they don't scale to other parts.

Also, I still think Heirophant Green, Silver Chariot, and other Stands who took a beating from Star Platinum should scale to it.

@TriforcePower1 you state here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2570238 that (Diavolo should get High 3-A "environmental destruction" or just not combat applicable as deleting chunks of time on an universal scale is limited 4D power which is textbook High 3-A) wouldt this count as back up for your statement:

http://www.*********.cc/manga/jojo_s_bizarre_adventure_part_5_vento_aureo/c520/1.html#ipg12

http://www.*********.cc/manga/jojo_s_bizarre_adventure_part_5_vento_aureo/c523/1.html

http://www.*********.cc/manga/jojo_s_bizarre_adventure_part_5_vento_aureo/c587/1.html#ipg6

I'm aiming to agree to Standuser but, I'm not done with Part 8 so I would prefer not do much there.

On Diavolo's High 3-A environmental destruction, again, neither Giorno or Dialovo should have their hax with a tier, this should only be elaborated in their P&A part or/and Notable Attacks / Techniques. Other Stands with unknown tier via hax have that due to being able to maybe hit you but they have never done so, it's not that we rank their hax alone.

Also going by the manga the range of the erase time is only planetary, it's only universal due to "lol it affects time" which gets pass the other notion. But to use manga panels that place it as planetary to justify it being universal would be unsatisfactory at best for anyone trying to check the evidence in a profile to verify its claims. Especially with Giorno's High 3-A tier being entirely based on this.

I thought that Giorno was High 3-A for reconstructing only 10 seconds of time on a Universal scale. to be Low 2-C, this feat would have to include all of space and time.

In orden to do that, time needed to be destroyed on a universal scale.

Huh, I thought it had to be on a universal scale. Wow this makes Giorno's tier even more redundant.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Here's a question.

Wouldn't King Crimson's ability ignore dura and EE characters with Type 2 Acausality? Without intending to.
Because Type 2 Acausality is temporal singularity for the present. So if Diavolo erases the present and moves on to the future, won't it erase the Acausal character too, unintentionally? Since the character doesn't exist in the future.

Not really tho. The present got erased and skipped over to the future where the Acausal character doesn't exist. The character can't transition through due to the Acausality. Type 2 Acausality characters' future gets decided depending on the actions they take in the present, except those actions got erased, along with the then present, so the character won't exist once the time erase is done.

One of the rare cases where Acausality hurts the character.

Back