• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo and Funny Valentine run a Tier 8 Gauntlet.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Alright ladies and gentlemen, time to give these JoJo characters some recognition.

Diavolo's and Funny's conditions:

-Diavolo and Funny are both Bloolusted.

-Both of them know each other very well and immediately know each other's intentions.

-Time Erasure does not affect either of them.

-Funny dosen't need to be between two objects to dimension hop.

Character's conditions:

-Must be within Tier 8.

-Bloodlusted or otherwise.

-Characters must have a profile on the site

-All characters can see and hurt Stands.

-ONLY death constitutes a win.

Diavolo jba
FunnyValentineASB

So... anybody with immortality beats them?

Anyways:

-SCP-682 would probably beat Diavolo and stale with Funny

-Alucard might be a threat to them

-Medaka Kurokami could copy their abilities and stale with both of them, or pull of some Gold Experience Requiem type hax and set all of their aspects to zero

-Ghost Rider might be able to beat them with the Penance Stare

That's all I've got so far.

SCP-682 gets turned into Menger Sponges via D4C, Ghost Rider gets Menger Sponged also, Alucard without Schrodinger gets Menger Sponged as well (with Schrodinger I don't know or care because **** Schrodinger).

Medaka probably just stalemates them or gets Menger Sponged before she can do anything.

682 would regenerate from that (He regenerted from being reality warped into a cat) and then adapt to become immune to the ability, or worse, absorb it and use it against them.

Well Derp, 682 exist in every timeline of the verse (An infinite amount of them) and all of them are as unkillable as the main one (Otherwise the universe won't exist). So even if Funny does managed to kill him it's not going to be good for him.

But couldn't Funny just hop to another Universe after taking out 682?

Derpurple said:
Medaka probably just stalemates them or gets Menger Sponged before she can do anything.
medaka has all fiction, i doubt that menger sponging will kill her, and than she can use it one either of the two and erase them too :/

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Universes =/= dimensions.
I think 682 only exists in the 'root' world. All other versions can't be considered 682.

682 can still travel to other universes though, as seen when he was taken into an alternate universe by SCP-507 and came back

What came back was the other Universes constant. The guys from that other Universe sent their version of 682 to the 'root' world.

Didn't the other world constant turn into the new 682?

ooh, this is a fun vs thread! While unlikely to matter, Dr. Doom has access to powerful magic, and is probably going to get murdered by them regardless. However, there are a few characters who could likely take them on. These are the SMT Characters in tier 8(Not their 2-A)versions.They, while likely not much of a match for Diavolo and Funny themselves, have access to demons, and while it probably doesn't count, if it did due to them summoning outside help, have access to 2-A characters through the demon summoning program(Again, probably doesn't count, because the outside help isn't tier 8.)

Dr. Doom as far as I know gets blitz and haxed out of existence, the SMT characters don't count because they can summon 2-A characters. I am not accounting for the Tier 8 SMT characters because you likely already answered that yourself.

Back