• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is mach 440+ (scaled), Diane is mach 200-something+ (scaled). Additionally, Diane's city level attacks are the peak of her power with Gideon + Creation, so it's going to be tough to actually score hits on Zoro. Her lower durability isn't helping either.

Gonna say Zoro for now.

Zoro has taking down a giant rock monster before. I would have give points to him especially it'll be a while for us to know Diane's full power currently.

Zoro.

Zoro.

ZORO.

No Questions.

Zoro just wins for being an awesome swordsman that already took down fighters bigger than him.

Notadeadguy said:
Zoro just wins for being an awesome swordsman that already took down fighters bigger than him.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Wasn't the rule that a vicotry can be added only when there are 7 or more people voting for a character?

EDIT: Thank you.

Wasn't Diane Mach 880 due to our speed scaling? I think it's in kamiyashas blog

Also Diane can casually throw city level attacks with ground gladius

And the fight takes place in a mountain range

So I don't see how zoro would win this?

I think Diane might have an advantage with her earth manipulation abilities so I'll vote her. I can see why Zoro would possibly win though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back