• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm. Alright. Here's what I think from what I see

Garnet takes this. She has the strength and durability. Plus having hacks to lower Diamond heads durability. She also holds a few hacks which could one shot via sealing or BFR. Speed is equal. But Garnet wins here via precog. Making her harder to hit. And also holds a nice range advantage. Plus, I believe garnet has a great deal more experience. And has dealed with stronger and tougher people who have much better range, and their own potential hacks. So I'll go garnet via skills, experience, hacks, Strength, and durability

I'm also probably gonna give Ben quantum Regenerationn via the Omnitrix does that also count as downplay?

Also said the dude downplaying Sonic for a year straight OvO.

As for the thread at hand, Diamondhead might be able to trap her in crystals but this is probably as likely as her BFR and she holds an advantage in everything else so Garnet FRA.

Back