• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diamondhead vs A Snowman (Ben 10 vs ClayFighter) (0-1-0)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
ben_10_diamondhead_020.png
874.jpg

Diamondhead vs. Bad Mr. Frosty

Speed Equalized
Both are Low 7-C
Diamondhead scales to 4.22 Kilotons
Mr. Frosty scales to 5.15 Kilotons

Diamondhead:
Bad Mr. Frosty: Spilxson2 (1)
Incon:

Last edited:
Diamondhead can probably immobilize Frosty by trapping him in crystals. Frosty could possibly take this though. He has Body Control and better regeneration, and I think Diamondhead's only way of winning is by trapping him in crystals, but he'd need to get around Frosty's acrobatics and body control

Diamondhead can probably immobilize Frosty by trapping him in crystals. Frosty could possibly take this though. He has Body Control and better regeneration, and I think Diamondhead's only way of winning is by trapping him in crystals, but he'd need to get around Frosty's acrobatics and body control
It would probably not be completely effective against him since he can make his body as slim as snow and maybe get around that.

It would probably not be completely effective against him since he can make his body as slim as snow and maybe get around that.
Yeah I wanted to vote for Diamondhead but it doesn't seem like there's much he can do here. So I'll vote for Frosty

Diamondhead has sueprior LS but Frosty is gonna turn into liquid tho he can still execute his Crystal imprisonment technique. Crystal Levitation Attack could be used by diamondhead to propel himself in their air or made landslides to hover around.
latest

Either way Crystal imprisonment is used by Ben in close counters and assuming Frosty is gonna get close to him all he needs to do is execute the finisher.
latest

I'm not voting, there are ways to trap frosty it's just not gonna be easy but diamondhead is one of the most trained and utlized aliens Ben has so I don't know, just decided to chime in.

Back