• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diamondhead vs Darkshine (1-0-0)

Uh cant darkshne just break them?

Speed is equal sso he coudl easily react to them.

i can not find diamondhead's but Darkshine is >>160 MT

Diamondhead is unscathed by a 352 megaton punch my dudes, not only that but he is one of Ben's most skilled aliens who skillstomped Vilgax who has centuries of experience and he can incap by encasing Superalloy in diamonds which Colossus Kevin needed to get amped to get out of IIRC. unscathed by 352 megatons also scales to his AP but less than someone like Humungousaur or Vilgax.

Keep in mind Superalloy might have the lifting strenght to break free since Kevin scales to Swampfire instead of Vilgax, all the other reasons still stand though oh and as a bonus, Albedo was able to practically oneshot Kevin (going from being at a disadvantage to winning in one attack) by crushing his head between 2 diamond pillars, Ben could do the same here if pushed far enough.

Yes and Diamondhead durability is above of AP of Superalloy Darkshine so his attacks wouldn't hurt him plus Superalloy Darkshine lacks range since he is only good at short range so Diamond head can stay far and spam diamonds so Darkshine is at disadvantage here

True, is this actually fair since well being unscathed = remaining unscated no matter what Darkshine does to Diamondhead, maybe attack reflection makes it not a stomp?

ooof poor darkshine, hopefully the S class will get a AP buff soon.

Then I'll just upgrade Diamondhead to tier 6 OvO.

Would anyone be interested in Ben 10 with master control vs the entirety of OPM while Ben is still 7-A?

hmm i dont know much about ben 10 but that seems interesting

Now that you mention it I checked and apparently he never used shimmer in the series or it was never described it in the series so I checked it in OPM wiki and linked it to OPM perfect hero guide so I dont know whether its legit or not but Darkshine blocked attacks by Garou not really reflected it as vsb wiki has it so I am not sure why "attack reflection" is in his profile

Back