• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who has the AP advantage? Either way Diamondhead doesn't seem to benefit that much from Omni-Kix compared to his Omni-Enhanced Form. Diamondhead can reflect and redirect Goku's attacks but idk what he can do about statistics amp and/or damage boost, he has regen but that doesn't seem to be much of a saving grace. I'll wait for other responses before making a vote

Rght
Who has the AP advantage? Either way Diamondhead doesn't seem to benefit that much from Omni-Kix compared to his Omni-Enhanced Form. Diamondhead can reflect and redirect Goku's attacks but idk what he can do about statistics amp and/or damage boost, he has regen but that doesn't seem to be much of a saving grace. I'll wait for other responses before making a vote
right

What is Goku's AP ?
What does Goku leads with ? in this key
The amount of abilties listed on profile seems to make this a Goku stomp due to Reactive Power Level and Damage boost
But i'll see....
Diamondhead in this key = 61.74 Exatons (5-C)

What is Goku's AP ?
What does Goku leads with ? in this key
The amount of abilties listed on profile seems to make this a Goku stomp due to Reactive Power Level and Damage boost
But i'll see....
Diamondhead in this key = 61.74 Exatons (5-C)
I understand

I'm still winning to debate if someone is able to contact Goku supporters.
I generally don't agree with spammy Ben 10 matches over and over again but i'll give this one a SHOT because I'm genuinely ! Infact I'll call Goku supports myself.
I have contacted them I'll just wait for them.

Last edited:
Goku >= Piccolo > Weighted Goku >= Weighted Piccolo > Weighted Original Series Piccolo > Casual Weighted Original Series Piccolo > Kami > Popo > King Piccolo Saga Goku > Young King Piccolo > Old King Piccolo > Drum > King Piccolo Saga TienTien >= MAX Power Roshi = 29.6 Exatons

There's also the possibility that Weighted Piccolo > Unweighted Original Series Piccolo.

Anyway, Goku also outskills Ben, has the Solar Flare, carries the Power Pole, has the Flying Nimbus to fly without wasting energy, and outranges with Ki attacks.

Goku >= Piccolo > Weighted Goku >= Weighted Piccolo > Weighted Original Series Piccolo > Casual Weighted Original Series Piccolo > Kami > Popo > King Piccolo Saga Goku > Young King Piccolo > Old King Piccolo > Drum > King Piccolo Saga TienTien >= MAX Power Roshi = 29.6 Exatons

There's also the possibility that Weighted Piccolo > Unweighted Original Series Piccolo.

Anyway, Goku also outskills Ben, has the Solar Flare, carries the Power Pole, has the Flying Nimbus to fly without wasting energy, and outranges with Ki attacks.
if this was a vote I counted.

Right, what is Diamondheads shtick?
To put it simple Crystal alien shoots crystals make anything of crystals he imagines, Got endless supply of it on his arsenal.
Starting move:

Diamondhead leads with throwing crystal projectiles which he can shoot from kilometers away.

After which he uses his fighting style which is to keep as much distance as possible from the enemy by making entire paths of crystals to ride of them and surfing away into the sky and shooting Crystal projectiles from the air, As he can shoot them from any part of his bodies and making crystal shields, weapons, tools of his desire to redirect and deflect any incoming attacks on him.
He is a ranged acrobatic attacker who will go straight into the sky and shoot attacks at Goku from dozens of Kilometers away while constantly surfing in air & riding on his crystal paths mainting his distance which is his attacking style.

Killing moves:
Can pierce through or using his Class G lifting strength can use many moves mentioned on his profile such as
Diamondhead can restrict his enemies by Crystallizing them using his
Crystal imprisonment all he need to do is point at the direction as you can see here.

Experience and Intelligence:
For reference on how good Vilgax is

Vilgax himself designed the Omntrix device that transform you into millions of aliens (Super Geniuse intelligence)
Conqueror of 10 planets, Basically top 5 people on Earth like Agent Six can't defeat Ben along with the villain High Override the destroyer and conqueror of planets who leads his army to conquer planets, lead to destruction of his own species planet everyone on Fulmas planet are soldiers with natural warrior instinct as they are constantly battling with other planets & conquering them, yet was defeated by Ben and Diamondheadhas all the resistances mentioned on Reboot Ben's profile

While he is not a marital art god or anything but he DID INDEED kept up with Agent Six and Stalemated him who is "Top 6 most deadliest swordsmen on Earth"

That mean he is indeed capable of hanging in there until he can execute his CRYSTAL IMPRISONMENT finisher and using Immortality Type 6 dummy figures to distract.
Any solar energy attack simply gets defected literally touching Diamondhead skin only thing throwing Energy attacks at him will do is give Diamondhead power boosts he'll absorb and shoot it back without any hesitation.

If Goku wants to 1 vs 1 Hand to hand combat then but eventually would lose BUT being capable of stalemating Agent Six does mean that he'll have enough time to execute CRYSTAL IMPRISONMENT and Seal Goku shut and win via incapacitation.

Heat & Fire Resistance:
  • Diamondhead absorbs energy, lasers and fire and fire's them back at enemies giving him a nice boost, He has resistance to Fire & Heat (He can be empowered by fire generated by enemies or around him and use them for advantage) and uses it to absorb a fully grown adult Heatblast powers who held nothing back against the villain Xerge and wasn't even bothered by his heat.

Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star.
    This is just the surface temperature of a Star… which is why he is not high 6-A. A regular pyronites’ body (living on Pyros) temperature should be comparable to the surface temperature of a Star by virtue of how heat works in a non-isolated system.

Ben has SUPERNATURAL WILLPOWER and every single ability listed on profile of Ben Tennyson

My argument is Ben is going to FORCE his way to execute CRYSTAL IMPRISONMENT.

Feats:

• Stayed awake for 24 hours. To him justice never sleeps, and he saved the day numerous times, dubbing this as Ben 24.
  • Defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads at the same time.
  • Defeated Alien V.
  • Ben was not hypnotized from Zombobo's hypno machine.
  • Broke free from the illusion world of Zombozo by concentrating enough.
  • Defeated High Override and overcame his mind control (Who was amplified by the entire Fulmini army)
I'm voting for Diamondhead because him having supernatural Willpower would allow him to force his way forward and execute CRYSTAL IMPRISONMENT.

Last edited:
To put it simple Crystal alien shoots crystals make anything of crystals he imagines, Got endless supply of it on his arsenal.
Starting move:

Diamondhead leads with throwing crystal projectiles which he can shoot from kilometers away.

After which he uses his fighting style which is to keep as much distance as possible from the enemy by making entire paths of crystals to ride of them and surfing away into the sky and shooting Crystal projectiles from the air, As he can shoot them from any part of his bodies and making crystal shields, weapons, tools of his desire to redirect and deflect any incoming attacks on him.
He is a ranged acrobatic attacker who will go straight into the sky and shoot attacks at Goku from dozens of Kilometers away while constantly surfing in air & riding on his crystal paths mainting his distance which is his attacking style.

Killing moves:
Can pierce through or using his Class G lifting strength can use many moves mentioned on his profile such as
Diamondhead can restrict his enemies by Crystallizing them using his
Crystal imprisonment all he need to do is point at the direction as you can see here.

Experience and Intelligence:
For reference on how good Vilgax is

Vilgax himself designed the Omntrix device that transform you into millions of aliens (Super Geniuse intelligence)
Conqueror of 10 planets, Basically top 5 people on Earth like Agent Six can't defeat Ben along with the villain High Override the destroyer and conqueror of planets who leads his army to conquer planets, lead to destruction of his own species planet everyone on Fulmas planet are soldiers with natural warrior instinct as they are constantly battling with other planets & conquering them, yet was defeated by Ben and Diamondheadhas all the resistances mentioned on Reboot Ben's profile

While he is not a marital art god or anything but he DID INDEED kept up with Agent Six and Stalemated him who is "Top 6 most deadliest swordsmen on Earth"

That mean he is indeed capable of hanging in there until he can execute his CRYSTAL IMPRISONMENT finisher and using Immortality Type 6 dummy figures to distract.
Any solar energy attack simply gets defected literally touching Diamondhead skin only thing throwing Energy attacks at him will do is give Diamondhead power boosts he'll absorb and shoot it back without any hesitation.

If Goku wants to 1 vs 1 Hand to hand combat then but eventually would lose BUT being capable of stalemating Agent Six does mean that he'll have enough time to execute CRYSTAL IMPRISONMENT and Seal Goku shut and win via incapacitation.

Heat & Fire Resistance:
  • Diamondhead absorbs energy, lasers and fire and fire's them back at enemies giving him a nice boost, He has resistance to Fire & Heat (He can be empowered by fire generated by enemies or around him and use them for advantage) and uses it to absorb a fully grown adult Heatblast powers who held nothing back against the villain Xerge and wasn't even bothered by his heat.

Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star.
    This is just the surface temperature of a Star… which is why he is not high 6-A. A regular pyronites’ body (living on Pyros) temperature should be comparable to the surface temperature of a Star by virtue of how heat works in a non-isolated system.

Ben has SUPERNATURAL WILLPOWER and every single ability listed on profile of Ben Tennyson

My argument is Ben is going to FORCE his way to execute CRYSTAL IMPRISONMENT.

Feats:

• Stayed awake for 24 hours. To him justice never sleeps, and he saved the day numerous times, dubbing this as Ben 24.
  • Defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads at the same time.
  • Defeated Alien V.
  • Ben was not hypnotized from Zombobo's hypno machine.
  • Broke free from the illusion world of Zombozo by concentrating enough.
  • Defeated High Override and overcame his mind control (Who was amplified by the entire Fulmini army)
I'm voting for Diamondhead because him having supernatural Willpower would allow him to force his way forward and execute CRYSTAL IMPRISONMENT.

counted

What is goku ap?i think this is pretty important because if diamond head manages to use the crystal imprisonment he can still use kiai to hurt ben, and depending on the ap it might be a killing blow

What is goku ap?i think this is pretty important because if diamond head manages to use the crystal imprisonment he can still use kiai to hurt ben, and depending on the ap it might be a killing blow
I really don't know where to see the characters' aps.

So he escales massively above roshi

Ye the kiai is not gonna be enough to take diamon down

However, the clip that demonicdude sent here implies that ben only uses the crystal prison move when the opponent is already down, so in charcter he will most likely only use this move when goku gets tired

And even then, unless this crystal move has some weird power null hax, goku can still use ki attacks to escape, so he still has ways around it

If diamond head try to keep his distance, goku can either:

1-try to hit him with a full power kamehameha, which should not be that hard since he can make the attack chase ben

(Worth noting that a full powered ki attack is way stronger then the users normal ap, so there is a chance that this attack might actually kill ben if he fails to avoid it)

2-Call nimbus and start chasing ben down,while using nimbus agility to avoid bens attacks.He can also use his ki attacks to hit ben and at the same time destroy incoming projectiles

Idk who would get the edge on the second scenerio tho

So he escales massively above roshi

Ye the kiai is not gonna be enough to take diamon down

However, the clip that demonicdude sent here implies that ben only uses the crystal prison move when the opponent is already down,
No he doesn't. On his profile there is entire list of times he used Crystal improvement infact he uses it casually walking down the street to freeze object it's his main gimmick in the reboot.
And even then, unless this crystal move has some weird power null hax, goku can still use ki attacks to escape, so he still has ways around it

If diamond head try to keep his distance, goku can either:

1-try to hit him with a full power kamehameha, which should not be that hard since he can make the attack chase ben
Any energy attack gets absorbs by DH (Once he absorbs energy it makes DH stronger and increase his AP to unknown amount and he instantly shoots it back)
(Worth noting that a full powered ki attack is way stronger then the users normal ap, so there is a chance that this attack might actually kill ben if he fails to avoid it)
High Overdie commander absorb enemy army of Shock rock powers then launcher an attack which was >>>>> superior to all Ben's aliens but Ben survived as Ben has "Supernatural Willpower ability"
This allows him to withstood attacks which are superior to him most particularly Energy attacks
2-Call nimbus and start chasing ben down,while using nimbus agility to avoid bens attacks.He can also use his ki attacks to hit ben and at the same time destroy incoming projectiles
Diamondhead can make entire Kilomaters wide layers of Crystals and use Clone to distract enemy.
All he needs is an opening to pierce through.
Idk who would get the edge on the second scenerio tho
Supernatural Willpower + Crystal IMPRISONMENT finisher should be able to take Goku down or at least slow him down to the point Ben can pierce through.

And if that's not the case then I have other arguments too, Which I haven't even touched yet.

Last edited:
No he doesn't. On his profile there is entire list of times he used Crystal improvement infact he uses it casually walking down the street to freeze object it's his main gimmick in the reboot.
Fair
Any energy attack gets absorbs by DH (Once he absorbs energy it makes DH stronger and increase his AP to unknown amount and he instantly shoots it back)
I think that saying that "any" attack gets absorved is a nlf. The notes in the profiles did not mention DH absorving something like ki, that is spiritual ernegy,which is way different then anything that DH absorved

Also this also shouldnt stop goku from breaking free, the attack would not be directed at DH
High Overdie commander absorb enemy army of Shock rock powers then launcher an attack which was >>>>> superior to all Ben's aliens but Ben survived as Ben has "Supernatural Willpower ability"
This allows him to withstood attacks which are superior to him most particularly Energy attacks
Can you show me the clip of this please?Couldnt find this in the profiles

Also, need to add that not only goku scales massively above master roshi(like, if we use the powerlevels he is atleast 5x stronger) a fully charged ki attack can multiply ones ap even further.Unless ben survived something that is dozens of times stronger i dont see him surviving this

Diamondhead can make entire Kilomaters wide layers of Crystals and use Clone to distract enemy.
All he needs is an opening to pierce through.
Goku can just use his ki sensing to find DH, none of this is gonna make goku lose track of dh
Supernatural Willpower + Crystal IMPRISONMENT finisher should be able to take Goku down or at least slow him down to the point Ben can pierce through.

And if that's not the case then I have other arguments too, Which I haven't even touched yet.
Ye, i can definetely see this being a possibility, however i do think that if goku gets the chance he can evicerate diamond head before he inevitably gets tired

I think that saying that "any" attack gets absorved is a nlf. The notes in the profiles did not mention DH absorving something like ki, that is spiritual ernegy,which is way different then anything that DH absorved
Even if it contains tiny bit of light DH page states he can absorb Light waves, Lighting, Energy, Fire.
If it's fully bomb erupting bomb then best for DH would be to make humungous forcefields and since he had Endless supply of crystals and literally has never even once shown to get tired while making contruts he would have to make multiple layers of those.
Also this also shouldnt stop goku from breaking free, the attack would not be directed at DH

Can you show me the clip of this please?Couldnt find this in the profiles
It's on Ben's profile as all alien profile states they all contains Ben and Omnitrix abilites.

Feats:

Also, need to add that not only goku scales massively above master roshi(like, if we use the powerlevels he is atleast 5x stronger) a fully charged ki attack can multiply ones ap even further.Unless ben survived something that is dozens of times stronger i dont see him surviving this

Goku can just use his ki sensing to find DH, none of this is gonna make goku lose track of dh
Omnitrix itself contains DNA signal tracking when threat is near.

Signal Tracking: When enemies are nearby
Ye, i can definetely see this being a possibility, however i do think that if goku gets the chance he can evicerate diamond head before he inevitably gets tired

Second Argument:

One more thing I forgot is,
Goku is smart right ?
Then wouldn't he try to strike at the heart of such creature to finish it. (Or at least see what's gonna happen when Notcing Omnitrix symbol ?)

Well If you hit Omnitrix in the middle This happens

Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (Ben can be teleported inside the Omnitrix by using a tapping shortcut)

Time Travel (if Omnitrix gets directly hit in the middle results in a time travel portal sending enemy back in time) Scan 1 and Scan 2

He can seal him Shut inside the Omnitrix or send him back in time and win via BFR.

Omnitrix itself is Low 5-B

Even if it contains tiny bit of light DH page states he can absorb Light waves, Lighting, Energy, Fire.
If it's fully bomb erupting bomb then best for DH would be to make humungous forcefields and since he had Endless supply of crystals and literally has never even once shown to get tired while making contruts he would have to make multiple layers of those.
The problem is ki is not any of those, its pure spiritual ernegy

Also its not a bomb, or at the very least does not look lile a bomb, its a beam

Instead of making a 360 forcefield, he would most likely make a wall like he does most of the time.As soon the beam hits the wall it explodes and engulfs DH
It's on Ben's profile as all alien profile states they all contains Ben and Omnitrix abilites.

Feats:

Ok, thanks.

I do have a problem with this tho, gwen and max survived that attack too, from the looks of it high override did not go all out with that attack?
Omnitrix itself contains DNA signal tracking when threat is near.

Signal Tracking: When enemies are nearby
Ok?but how does this stop goku from tracking DH

Second Argument:

One more thing I forgot is,
Goku is smart right ?
Then wouldn't he try to strike at the heart of such creature to finish it. (Or at least see what's gonna happen when Notcing Omnitrix symbol ?)

Well If you hit Omnitrix in the middle This happens

Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (Ben can be teleported inside the Omnitrix by using a tapping shortcut)

Time Travel (if Omnitrix gets directly hit in the middle results in a time travel portal sending enemy back in time) Scan 1 and Scan 2

He can seal him Shut inside the Omnitrix or send him back in time and win via BFR.

Omnitrix itself is Low 5-B
Uh, well yes that would be a possibility

If it wasnt for the fact that DH will keep his distance 24/7, for goku to punch him he needs to get close first

Last edited:
The problem is ki is not any of those, its pure spiritual ernegy

Also its not a bomb, or at the very least does not look lile a bomb, its a beam
Most beams DH has encountered are redirectable if if obliterates the soul then that's one hit stomp there.
I need confirmation from user "Reiner and Achinitya31" both has read Dragon Ball franchise.
Instead of making a 360 forcefield, he would most likely make a wall like he does most of the time.As soon the beam hits the wall it explodes and engulfs DH
Nope
In Reboot he makes land slides as his primary attack style is gliding.
Since entire Floor will be filled with Crystal glides using Type 6 Immortality he can transfer his conciseness (which is exactly what he did against Hex)
This is a dangerous game DH is playing but transferring his mind into crystal and making a dummy body could allow for some hits.

I do have a problem with this tho, gwen and max survived that attack too, from the looks of it high override did not go all out with that attack?
Gwen and Max did not took the Amplified attack head on.

Ben straight up did and forced his way forward to defeat the beam, He took entirety of the blast and Gwen and Max were already down.
Timestamp 3:10

Ok?but how does this stop goku from tracking DH
It doesn't and NE doesn't need to.
Uh, well yes that would be a possibility

If it wasnt for the fact that DH will keep his distance 24/7, for goku to punch him he needs to get close first
I mean Ben already learned how to use his Watch to BFR someone and did in the show....so after realizing KI Blasts and blowing up his literal Fisher in Crystal Imprisonment
Then the next logical option would obviously be make sure Goku hits the Omnitrix since Spirit attack is indeed a Beam can allow it to hit Omnitrix in the front resulting in BFRing Goku.

Most beams DH has encountered are redirectable if if obliterates the soul then that's one hit stomp there.
I need confirmation from user "Reiner and Achinitya31" both has read Dragon Ball franchise.
No it does not hit the soul, my point is that DH has zero feats of absorving something simular to ki, so therefore we cannot assume he can

That is how the wiki works
Nope
In Reboot he makes land slides as his primary attack style is gliding.
Since entire Floor will be filled with Crystal glides using Type 6 Immortality he can transfer his conciseness (which is exactly what he did against Hex)
This is a dangerous game DH is playing but transferring his mind into crystal and making a dummy body could allow for some hits.
Wouldnt ben need to tranfer his conciusness BEFORE goku fires the attack?the attack has aoe you know.If he tries to do this after goku fires the beam he is not gonna have time to transfer his conciusness to a place where the aoe wont reach him and will still get hit by it

In order to Ben pull this off, he must know about what goku is capable off beforehand,but in this battle he doesnt, so he will just fight how he normally does and by the time he realizes he might need to use that tech it might be to late
Gwen and Max did not took the Amplified attack head on.

Ben straight up did and forced his way forward to defeat the beam, He took entirety of the blast and Gwen and Max were already down.
Timestamp 3:10

Oh alr got it

Still, i dont see this happening here, in this specific situation ben 10 was fighing to protect his family and save his world.Goku is not a threat to any of those.

Its not like ben gets this amp in every fight he gets in
I mean Ben already learned how to use his Watch to BFR someone and did in the show....so after realizing KI Blasts and blowing up his literal Fisher in Crystal Imprisonment
Then the next logical option would obviously be make sure Goku hits the Omnitrix since Spirit attack is indeed a Beam can allow it to hit Omnitrix in the front resulting in BFRing Goku.
I thought you needed direct contact for the bfr to work

And even then,wouldnt that result in ben dying too?Like, the attack will still hit dh and evicerate him

Last edited:
Wtf is being argued here? Ki attacks are energy attacks is pretty clear dunno how any of stated things is relevant here.

Back