• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dialga's/Palkia's/Giratina's Space-Time = Higher plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching the movie where this scenes was show, and Dialga, Palkia and Giratina have their own space-time.

But I do not remember anything suggesting that this space-time was a higher plane, nothing more than its own space-time.

For example, if I create a universe, I can say, "This is my space-time", that does not mean that it is a higher plane.

They are rated with immeasurable speed because of this, but if your world is not a higher dimension, there is no reason for them to possess immeasurable speed.

Also, if your universe is really a higher dimension, why not High 2-A be instead of 2-B, since they were the ones who created their worlds?

If it was for 4D, literally all Tier 2 characters would have Immeasurable Speed. My question is about speed.

Man, sério, quantos BRs tem aqui?

They're 4-dimensional beings who move 4-dimensionally, not all or even most Tier 2 characters are four-dimensional

not all or even most Tier 2 characters are four-dimensional
It is not what is written here.

Tier 2: Multi-Universal

2-C: Multi-Universe level
This category is separated in the following manner:

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.
  • Multi-Universe level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums.
2-B: Multiverse level
Characters who can create and/or destroy 1001 to any higher finite number of universal 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

2-A: Multiverse level+
This category is separated in the following manner:

• Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums.
  • High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size.

There is a difference between destroying 4-dimensional reality and actually being 4-dimensional.

Just transcending a space-time continuum qualifies as a 4 dimensional existence and the Creation Trio's worlds are higher than Pokemon's main Universe on the space-time axis.

Also, Giratina's World was stated to exist on the reverse side of the Main Pokemon Universe supporting this.

Kevyn Souza said:
They are rated with immeasurable speed because of this,
Embodying your space-time continuum is also 4D feat, which they do.

Kevyn Souza said:
Also, if your universe is really a higher dimension, why not High 2-A be instead of 2-B, since they were the ones who created their worlds?
Transcending a space-time continuum is only a five dimensional feat unless it consists of infinite space-time continuums.

However, it was most likely a mistake to accept this. Such a transcendent being would only embody a higher space, but as conceptual entities the Creation Trio embody not only this four dimensional space but the totality of their dimensions of time and not just enough to travel through it linearly.

Thus this interpretation might need to be further dissected and possibly removed.

Kevyn Souza said:
MG... If it's because it's four-dimensional, please close this thread.
It was not really necessary to respond again. I had already said that if it is because it is four-dimensional, this thread could be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back