• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My favorite legendary pokemon against Sailor Moon (Of course I would be unbiased)

483Dialga DP anime

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 4), Invulnerability, Flight, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Transmutation, Energy Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation and Travel, Omnipresence (likely 4-D, said to be Time that makes up the World), Forcefield, Teleportation, Spatial Manipulation, Resurrection, Acausality, Creation (Helped create time and the multiverse), Resistance to Spacetime Erasure, Causality Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Can nullify any form of healing or Regenerationn with Heal Block (It has been shown to be effective up to Low-High Regen)

2eyl79j
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, True flight, High-level magic, Continuous beam barrage, Purification powers, Healing, Transformation, Immortality (Type 1), Reincarnatio, Sound Manipulation, Transmutation, Spatial destruction, Can attack the astral plane, Light Manipulation, Enhanced senses, Teleportation | Energy Manipulation, Can teleport others to her location, Limited psychic powers: Telepathy, Telekinesis, and psychometry, Some resistance to illusions and mind attacks, Reality Manipulation, Can attack the astral, spiritual, and mental planes, Can channel power from her future self, Can penetrate through spacetime barriers, Resistant to spacetime attacks and existence erasure | Space-Time breaking, Sealing, Can teleport into the Dream Kingdom of Elysion | Can teleport other beings to her, can transmute other beings remotely | Can use the powers of every other Sailor Senshi (Except for Sailor Chaos), Can absorb enemies into the Silver Crystal, Can put enemies into a deep sleep lasting for over 1000 years via power-scaling, Immortality (Types 3 and 4), Automatic defenses that protect her while putting her in a catatonic state to regenerate, Revive citizens and bestow power upon the Senshi as Neo-Queen Serenity, Acausality, Space-Time Transcendence, Rege (Mid-Godly), can use the abilities of Sailor Chaos as well, Can Emanate the Lambda Power

* Universe Level+ Form

* Sailor Moon Does not have access to crystals of other senshi and Lambda Power

* Speed Equalized

Who wins?
Dialga :2 (the real cal Howard, ScarletMoon)

Sailor Moon :0

Inconclusive :7 (kaltias, DaFritz, Aceina, lamunanimouswasat, ProfesseurKukui4Life, NeoZex6399, Loyalservantoflnti)

With speed unequal, Dialga blitzes. If equalized, I need to think a bit more about it

Not having access to the Crystals of the other Senshi means that she can't use Chaos's powers as well?

No as "no she can" or "no she can't"?

In the first case i'll vote Usagi because erasing it "beyond nothing" would probably prevent it from resurrecting.

Otherwise inconclusive.

I vote for inconclusive as well. Sailor Moon without the crystals lacks the power to defeat Dialga and Dialga has no means to get past Mid-Godly regen.

Sailor Moon can kill him even if Dialga to immortality, she can reduce the infinitely miniscule as with chaos and Dialga maybe be killing Sailor moon if he has a real warping very important but I do not know because Sailor Moon is almost "impossible" to kill (Regen mid-Godly, Immortality type 4 + More hax resistance)

Thing is that Dialga is resistant to space-time based attacks, so Usagi would have a really hard time killing it, and without Chaos's power to erase Dialga beyond nothing, she can't really prevent it from resurrecting.

Is this to the death or no? If not, then Dialga via in AP, as he has the easy AP advantage via being the most casual Low 2-C in existence (hyperbole, but you get the point), and having supreme control over time, as he should be able to overcome her resistance to spacetime attacks and just lock her in a causality loop (which worked on Giratina) or timestop.

Very good point, Can the teleportation to another world, the trancendance or the resistance to the temporal attack of the time space can come to the end of this trap?

Shouldn't space-time transcendence paired with Acausality prevent the time loop from working? And SM could put Dialga to sleep for 1000 years, it's a matter of who would resort to it first.

Also if I remember correctly, teleporting outside the dimension where the time loop was casted stops its effect permanently (Giratina used Shaymin's portal).

The thing you have to remember is that Udagi is dealing with the literal concept of time. She hasn't resisted anything on this caliber. And the thing about the sleep spell is that it's temporary. And she's dealing with the Temporal Pokémon. Not to mention that acting in sleep is something even Snorlax can do.

But I think it should be a fight to death because from their hax, they would be easy to put off their opponent (sealing,Space Time modification, Sleepiness)

About the AP gap, isn't Usagi at her strongest Low 2-C because she lolstomped Chaos (Low 2-C) by accident? I still think Dialga has the advantage, but it shouldn't be too much.

Sleep spell is temporary but 10000 years are more than enough to count as KO. I agree that it probably wouldn't count here because Dialga could act anyway though.

The first one that attacks will have the advantage of the hax and as the speed is equal (fortunately otherwise it would be a murder) There would be an inconclusive. They both have exellent hax with many resistance Dialga can make a spatiotemporal loop Usagi can sleep or seal the opponent in silver crystal

usagi being avid gamer takes out her cell phone loads up pokemon go and cataches dailga with a poke ball :p

i kid i kid really i vote stalemate

Is there anything that is stopping Usagi from putting Dialga to sleep for 1000 years, being sealed into the Silver Crystal or being reduced to "Infinitesimally small"?

She can't reduce him to infinitesimally small spec if she doesn't have access to the other crystals. But she can seal him into the silver crystal, and isn't sealing really effective against all pokemon?

And with star seed control, she could rip his star seed and make him obedient to her. now that I think about it.

Kaltias said:
Also if I remember correctly, teleporting outside the dimension where the time loop was casted stops its effect permanently (Giratina used Shaymin's portal).
To be fair, this would easily count as outside help.

Yes, teleporting outside the dimension where the loop happened would break it but it would require the assistance of someone else unaffected to open up a portal to let them out, otherwise theres no escape. We clearly see this when Giratina tried opening a portal up itself and everytime it tried to leave the time loop prevented it.

@Iamunanimousinthat Now re-reading the last chapter, she does use all of the Sailor Crystals to destory Chaos.

"..All you Sailor Gaurdians and Sailor Crystals slumbering inside this Cauldron,...plus my many dear companions scattered across the Milky Way...please...please somehow lend me strength...!" - then proceeds to seal Chaos within the Cauldron.

Even with the Sailor Crystals, I think it'd end in a stalemate but would likely the chance of her victory. I'm going to go with Dialga. His time-hax and embodiment is just too good for Sailor Moon at this state.

I don't believe Usagi has ever demonstated taking someone's star seed. Also making him bow down to her seems OOC 0_o

with the Pluto crystal she'd exist outside time and space but even with out it, don't forget the silver crystal disrupted all of space time and can cut across time and space, she has her ways to get around time-based ask

Well, we have on one side the time hax of Dialga and the sealing hax and sleep hax of Sailor moon. I really do not know what the odds are most likely but it's likely that it ends up in an inconclusive match

@Kukui

I meant that it only prevents you from leaving the dimension. Usagi doesn't need portals, so she wouldn't need Shaymin either

@Kaltias

Oh my bad I never said the loops would work on her I'm just saying normal portal creation can't negate them. Only portal creation by someone unaffected will negate the timeloop.

Well, the vs seems to be in a dead end, both parties have valid arguments (Hax dialga time allowing it to make an infinite time loop) and (sailor moon which can seal or sleep dialga, it may even make a BFR) so I think non-conclusive would be the best solution to this thread (there is already 5 vote inconclusive)

I believe it is if both sides have valid arguments that can lead to the victory of each one that can count as an inconclusive game

Inconclusive for above reasons.

Dialga's Reality Warping is absurdly powerful considering that his own presence produced a temporal distortion which, as stated in the games, was causing the destruction and rebirth of all things, and Cyrus also claims that with the power of Dialga he created a new reality from scratch where he would become a deity to rule over all things.

In spite of everything has never been proven to be able to override mid-godly regen besides that Sailor Moon also has quite hax.

Back