• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dialga vs Alphamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Dialga keeps feeling anomalies in the timestream and decides to discover what the hell is happening. Alphamon is fighting and savescumming as usual while Dialga decides to attack him.

Alphamon is infinite in speed, they start 50 metres apart.

200px-Alphamon2
Aa23c9e00ab891d4f20ad5b2985a8bcefe0e810d hq
Dialga: 0

Alphamon: 7 (Rep, Dragon, Fate, Zeed, Loyal, Dante, Executor)

Inconclusive: 1 (PaChi)

Nothing stopping Alphamon from sealing, since he can seal souless beings with his soul-sealing technique just fine.

Dialga is physically stronger. I consider that a personal win. Unfollowing this thread, as I'd be a liar if I didn't ovo.

Though, I would like to say that I think Dialga's time manipulation bypasses Alphamon's resistance due to the level Dialga has it on (and remember: tier doesn't mean hax, so resisting Zeed or Ygg or whatever would need feats on the level of Dialga), so that could be an option. That or causality manipulation, as they lost acausality.

I'm very much BS'ing right now. ovo

Wasn't this done before and it resulted in Alphamon's win? EDIT: Nope. Thinking of Moon=Milleniummon.

@Cal We are talking about someone who can literally transcends time entirely...

Also is Dialga stronger. I mean Alphamon is far superior to Gallantmon who is Low 2-C just by existing. No combat or anything.

Also depends on the Causality Manipulation Dialga has used. Alphamon also has Causality hax. Along with sealing, along with stat amping, along with Mid-Godly Regen, along with Paralysis and wide spread Mind Control. (Mind haxes all 4 Sovereigns at once), and Overwrite if need be.

I think Alphamon safely has this one. :p

That remains to be seen. I would say maybe. If we go by Cyber Sleuth, Alphamon has a passive ability that allows her to do more damage to Royal Knights.

That doesnt mean she is stronger, tho, the same way Wargreymon isnt stronger than every dragon-digimon.

According to his highest ratings, other than Examon, UlforceVeedramon, Alphamon(?), Magnamon, Gallantmon(?), ChaosGallantmon(?), Megidramon and Jesmon(?)..WarGreymon is. ovo

But there is a reason to why all the RK kinda flip their shit when Alphamon actually cares enough to appear.

I dont really see any of them actually killing each other. Like, I doubt Alphamon can truly seal Dialga because of his conceptual nature, I believe to make such a feat Alphamon would need some kind of Conceptual manipulation because, well, sealing dialga in the fabric of reality... I dont know how that would work, dialga is already a part of said reality. And I dont know if dialga can actually take Alphamon down.

@PaChi

It also purges their consciousness and shut down all their functions before putting them into eternal slumber.

@Kukui

Base Alphamon and sealed Dialga So it can't be sealed again

@PaChi

Isn't unsealed Dialga the one who is non-corporeal?

I'm going with dialga here, it can make a temporal loop that would cause alpha to harm it If he can avoid this, I would withdraw my vote

Well even if Dialga was Non-Corporeal, it wouldn't mean much seeing as Alphamon can hurt non-corporeal opponents.

DodoNova2 said:
I'm going with dialga here, it can make a temporal loop that would cause alpha to harm it If he can avoid this, I would withdraw my vote
How would that help when Alphamon himself transcends space and time? Also there is also the fact that Alphamon's Alpha Inforce is pretty much the same thing (Causality hax)

Also Alphamon in fact has Power Nullification and Power Absorption. This was also shown in his fight with Dexmon...We just skipped over it during the revisions on accident....

Yeah but wouldn't Dialgas timeloop stop Alpha In force from activating? Since the moment it itself tries to activate it would get reset in the timeloop as I'm pretty sure Alpha Inforces activation can't ignore something like that.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Yeah but wouldn't Dialgas timeloop stop Alpha In force from activating? Since the moment it itself tries to activate it would get reset in the timeloop as I'm pretty sure Alpha Inforces activation can't ignore something like that.
Both would counteract each other.

Also source for transcendence.

VhPf2WP

This illusory holy knight transcended space-time to save the world!
~ Bx-144​

If they both counter each other, wouldn't this means that both are negated? Also it did affected Giratina who is acausal

Yes. But Alphamon does not need Alpha Inforce for this fight. I don't remember him doing that to Giratina. Also is he acausual or Time Paradox Immune? As I know tons of files haven't been changed since the split.

He did it during the Shaymin movie. I dunno if it's legit acausality tho

The former I think, just give me a minute to find the video in english

...should I debate or..?

Because I can make a legitimate argument for Dialga. Mostly in the fact that the main thing for Alphamon requires physical contact, which I'm not certain Dialga would let happen.

I could also make the argument that if Alphamon truly transcended time and space, he'd be 1-A. It's basis for immeasurable speed, not immunity to timespace shenanigans. Furthermore, transcending basic timespace never helped Palkia and Giratina.

"Mostly in the fact that the main thing for Alphamon requires physical contact, which I'm not certain Dialga would let happen."

You also assume Alphamon cannot close distance. Whether Dialga wants him to or not. Not to mention Power Nullfication. I'm not seeing a loop helping here. Not to mention Alphamon can easily close the distance via instantaneous movement through wormholes or just regular teleportation in general. Not to mention Dialga's only option is this possible Time Loop and which as I said above Alphamon can counter. And easily nullify, just like he did with Dexmon. The only sort of legit argument I see here is Time Loop. That is all. There is really nothing stopping Alphamon from finishing him off seeing as he can easily close distance. Or just nullify his powers entirely.

"I could also make the argument that if Alphamon truly transcended time and space, he'd be 1-A."

Not really. That's transcending all dimensions entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back