• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So we know Chronomon > Yggdrasil for a fact. However, Digimon World DS SGDL >>> Chronomon in DS. However, ChaosGrimmon manipulatied a Dimension equal in size to the Digital World Effortlessly. ExoGrimmon is >>>>>than that. It says he should be in the same league on the file, but in truth ExoGrimmon should be >>Chronomon. Also, I should note that destroying everything in the digital world includes the Memorial Stelia and Dark Area which exists outside of the multiverse (As if Lucemon would accept that shit). As shown in Cyber Sleuth, Ygg can even effect Dimensional Entities and reformat them. And Chronomon is strong enough to destroy Yggdrasil for good. And then we have the fact that GAIA Origin Alphamon, like all of the other members did not even see ExoGrimmon, Chronomon nor the SGDL as sufficient threat for them to even remotely get involved.

In Cyber Sleuth, we know Sayo and Takumi are comparable. As such we know the Cyber Sleuth Demon Lords to be above the likes of the Digimon World: DS ones seeing as Protag-Kun from DS killed all seven and then off screen, Sayo killed all seven, stronger versions. And as confirmed by Mirei, killing the SGDL in one world, grants them strength in every other. This means the CS Demon Lords got TWO large boosts in power. Not to mention all the times the Demon Lords have died in the Anime or Manga. Now, this is a good way to gauge how strong Post-Game/Endgame Takumi is and how strong Mother Eater is. It should be noted that Takumi chronologically does these fights right before Mother Eater, and Mother Eater at this point is considered to be the largest threat outside of Re:Digitze stuff. Or is it?

I should note that the Alphamon in Cyber Sleuth is the same one from, Re:Digitize and Saga-X, as such he carries his feats from there as well over to Cyber Sleuth. In Re:Digitize, they made it pretty clear that in truth, Alphamon is leagues above even the X-Antibody Royal Knights. The X-Antibody Knights are so much more powerful than the base Royal Knights, that the base Knights cannot hope to compare. And on the way to face Yggdrasil, Alphamon and Taiga's WarGreymon easily dispatched multiple clones of the X-Antibody Knights who were a good deal stronger than the originals. And then still had enough power to face a Powered-Up Yggdrasil with WarGreymon. And I should note this is an Alphamon who had already given his Digicore away. So he may or may not have been weaker than his prime.

Back to Cyber Sleuth, Takumi has a mission in which he fights clones of all the Royal Knights, including Alphamon. (Note that Takumi likely has a team of 11 Digimon) and after he defeats them, Kyoko (Alphamon) reminds Takumi that the clone of the Alphamon he fought in nothing compared to the real deal. And then there is the fact that Alphamon helped fight Mother Eater and tanked Yggdrasil's Multiversal reset like it's nothing. I should note that Yggdrasil resetted both the Human AND Digimon Multiverses. Both of which are infinite.

>Gasps for air

I think that's all. And I believe I got everything right.

I know. I just know I had to go into detail on this stuff considering this is Digimon vs SMT. Y'know, the two rivals who dominated 2-A with Lavos on the side. ovo

I love how Lavos is basically the gatekeeper into the super high places of 2-A. Where only Digimon, SMT, and soon Mondaiji characters reside.

Anyway, if Meta Knight Megatron isn't acausal, then Alphamon for Dragon's reason. If he is, then Metatron for Fate's reasons.

Cal forgets to take into account that both SMT and Digimon had like a ridiculously large franchise to expand on their 2-A tiers, while Chrono introduced the concept in one game and ended the series at that.

Well, Lavos can contend with characters significantly higher than it in scaling depending on their skillset compared to his own, simply via being that hard to kill.

Like, Mondaiji will have to be packing some serious hax to actually rank as high as Digimon and SMT, because punching haxxed, non-existent, abstract, conceptual beings, etc, etc with hax of their own won't do much good.

What are our rules for Acausality anyway. Even after that thread I feel like we still didn't get any answers...

I dunno, what I know is that now I have a weapon and I can mind-**** badly anyone who dares ask me about that one character again, simply by linking one Blog Post. ovo
Hehehe

I heard Mondaji has some type of conceptual erasure. That's it tho. They haven't told me much else.

Real talk, from the scaling I heard so far that's still 2-A. Unless we use the OBD "Megaverse" thing or there's something else I'm missing, a bunch of Infinite Multiverses on top of one another would still simply be another big infinite multiverse.

Not seeing how busting all that puts you that much higher than Baseline.

Well, that's not the feat I specifying though, I just added that last part in. It's more of who stomps who. It's still 2-A. I mean even with Metatron's stuff it's still 2-A silly Fate. ovo

No, I meant the whole "They are extremely above baseline" thing.

I heard so far that that was the justification. Like, there being a bunch of infinite multiverses stacked up or something. But that's kinda... Still busting an infinite multiverse even if you bust them all, which sounds Baselineish to me. We'll see in the future.

No, that's not the justification. Busting the multiverse didn't place them far beyond baseline. It's the battle feats and displays of power above that.

Wait, just to be clear here.

Are we talking about the same thing?

Because I meant that the Mondaiji scaling from what I heard so far still sounds baselineish. I'm starting to think you're thinking I meant Digimon.

Rip. But nah, Digimon's scaling is 'k.

Welp, off I go here now. Maybe I'll come back at night (by my time), otherwise tomorrow.

Remove 2 of those votes to Metatron, apparently he has Acasuality. As such it depends on if Alphamon seals him or not.

If Metatron has the Acausality, then I vote for him. While Alphamon should have a chance at it, I think the God's own personal Megazord set of spare voice should win in more scenarios thanks to the Duplication and Mid-Godly and Acausality nulling some of Alpha's most surefire win stuff. Though, because I still see Alpha pulling it off in some scenarios, I won't argue with anyone voting for him.

I think I have a way for Alphamon to win this with Alpha Inforce before Duplication happens despite not effecting Metatron with it. Wanna hear?....later?....

So to explain my reasoning for Alphamon winning. I feel that the Duplication will indeed be an issue, however I feel Digitalize of Soul will take care of that. To remind the ones who forgot, it literally purges you entire essense and seals it into the fabric of reality, never to awaken again. Something should likely deal with Metatron seeing as Alphamon used this on Dexmon, who is a type 8 nonexistent abstract. Although when it comes to these two verses we know that fighting a nonexistent being is not different to fighting an existent being. Cuz these two verses give no f**ks.

Also, Alpha Inforce seems to work on acausal people, seeing as it can work on Alphamon himself AND heal him by removing the causes of the damage he has taken (But I ain't about to push that). Not only that Alphamon actually has other sealing as well as well as some pretty powerful (snrk) paralysis and can make himself larger to seal multiple Metatron at once. Assuming Metaboy duplicates. It seems like he doesn't do so until he's defeated/killed. But considering the strength of both, I don't see Alphaguy killing Metaboy before he decides to use Digitalize of Soul.

Plus come on guys....Multiversal Coffee.

So Mugen has brought to my attention some things that boosts Alphamon's general AP even more. I will post later.

Well he brought it to my attention for a bit now, just never addressed it because Digimon Powerscaling is such a pain....

It's hard for me because I have to go through scaling from countless games with over 20+ Digimon.....sigh. To put it simply, His pre-evo DoruGreymon killed some X-Antibody Knights (UlforceVeedramon X who has High Speed Low-Godly that regens faster than even instant erasure) with a roar. Now I can't fully confirm whether they are weaker or stronger than normal, I'm hearing two sides though.

@Executor Yes that. Now can you answer me this? Were these clones stronger or weaker than the originals?

Do you speak of the light of evolution that crossed the Realm of Yggdrasil, reached the Digital Worlds and erased several Death-X-DORUguremon?

What was that again? I haven't watched the movie in like years. Did DoruGreymon like Digivolve and kill several DexDoruGreymon with his digivolution alone?

Yes, Dukemon X, WarGreymon X and Metal Garurumon X were cornered with Death-X-DORUguremon, DORUguremon evolved into Alphamon and his light of evolution crossed the world of Yggdrasil, reached the Digital World and destroyed the various Death-X-DORUguremon that were over there.

Back