• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DORUgoramon is on the level of Omegamon, in fact he is superior. DORUgoramon defeated Omegamon in a combat in the Digimon Chronicle, this had to use the X-Antibody to be able to evolve and only then to overcome DORUgoramon.

Omegamon is stated to be comparable to Alphamon bruh, now you are telling me that Alpha stomps. I dont know what to believe at this point.

IMG 1583
Bruuuuh.

Remember when I explained about the Digital Monster and its storyline is not it? Each Digivice released by Bandai contains a storyline of its own that is developed through the multiple media of the franchise. The storyline of Pendulum X was developed in Digimon Chroncile, X-Evolution, D-Cyber and World X. Digimon Chroncle is an original story created by Bandai that tells in detail what happened in the original story of the Pendulum X, it is basically like the orignal version of saga-x made by Bandai. (This story is retold in X-Evolution and then continued in D-Cyber, which is 10000 years after the Digimon Chroncile / X-Evolution).

This reminds me that on the X-Evolution DVD on the extras it is said that Omegamon was the most powerful Royal Knight until Alphamon appeared.

To be honest at this point feel like Mettattron can take this thanks to Acausality.

Voting him for Fate's reasons.

Anyway, I think this is real close. Both can take out one another. Both are beyond time, both are so high on 2-A it's hard to tell whose higher. Both are gold. Both have wings. Both are acausal. But only one has coffee.

I will do a blind vote and vote for the hand via reasons above. At this point, I am picking which franchise i hate least. Although almighty is a problem.. I might change in the future and go really in depth.

But for now, hand for reasons above

Back