• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dialga vs Alphamon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also forgot about Alphamon's extremely powerful paralysis that doesn't require a beam or contact. The stopped 4 Low 2-C's who are equal to the like of Megidramon and thus the same level as Gallantmon and the Royal Knights.

Alphamon BFR

I think that cal's point was "simple space-time transcendence is moot". And how does his power null works?

It was a continuation of the reasoning for his Reality Warping resistance. To quote the blog.

"In addition to preventing rewriting from affecting his fellows. Alphamon was also able to nullify the entire process and initiate the sealing process."

We was able to completely nullify a multiversal rewrite from Dexmon and initiate his sealing process.

This is the event he nullified.

Alphamon Resistence

For some reason, music plays when I have this thread open? Is there a reason for this?

Isnt Alphamon 2a and Dialga just 2b? Isnt the power gap enough to ensure a victory?

Even then I would say alphamon mainly for being resistent to most of Dialga's haxes and his feats mainly sealing Dexmon.

I saw this and thought I could add something more, but I do not think so. Alphamon for the reasons Dragon said.

I totally forgot about this thread. That's 7 for Alphamon. Grace period starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back